Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video (917 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by danielskenty(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't believe this, A living man has a half head in Miami, United States. Photos and video was also attached. God is great ooo, i am so surprise Niaralanders. You can see the remaining photos and video from source: https://talosmart.com/news/77-a-man-with-half-head-was-arrested-in-miami

Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by Tslim404(f): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
wow,! does he think normally at all
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by amunkita(m): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Tslim404:

I am very sure he thinks more than you cous if u were in his shoes, I am sure he won't write the above..
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by classictechbuzz: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2016
This is incredible! God is great.....

That quote above me ehh, that an epic reply shows they are in a malice. What do you think??
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by marwanafrica: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
And the media is just getting to know of his existence?
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by clefstone(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thats more like 3/4 head than 1/2 head
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by sammida: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can this picture be real?
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by danielskenty(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
I doubt he his thinking or behaving normal because according to the source, he was arrested forv murder attempt, read here https://talosmart.com/news/77-a-man-with-half-head-was-arrested-in-miami
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by danielskenty(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
sammida:
Can this picture be real?
if you doubt check the source, video is also available. it is 100% real
Re: A Man With Half Head For Real In Miami, Photos And Video by danielskenty(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tslim404:
you are right, according to the source, he was arrested, check the source

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are Either Goin To Be Rich Or Poor For Life EMMANU3L Kings / Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) / Airlines Exchange Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.