Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) (919 Views)

A Nigerian Won 500 Million Dollars Contract In Iraq / Any Experienced Engineer To Evaluate Bill Of Contract For Building Construction / Brigde Collapse Along Mokwa Jebba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) by adehab: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello

I am always surprise about girls going to the extreme to make money.

May God Expose those who did these. I call on Nigeria Police for Justice

Lesson to the Other Girls

https://www.facebook.com/taofeek.taiwo.37/videos/1046050912190186/

Re: Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) by delishpot: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Makes no sense at all. Just some blurry text and op's unconnected remarks.
Re: Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) by mamatayour(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
women unkind to fellow women. What's the meaning of all these now? This is a disgrace to womanhood I swear down. Back to sisi Chisom must u do all this before u make it in life These days artisans are making it real big even though u no go school that doesn't mean u will be nobody now. Hairdressers and dress makers collect big money to make ur hair and ur dress and no difference again dis days between person wey go school and person wey no go.
Re: Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) by nepapole(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bridge ke?
Re: Watch: Prostitute Exposed After Brigde Of Contract In Dubia. (Pics) by delishpot: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
mamatayour:
women unkind to fellow women. What's the meaning of all these now? This is a disgrace to womanhood I swear down. Back to sisi Chisom must u do all this before u make it in life These days artisans are making it real big even though u no go school that doesn't mean u will be nobody now. Hairdressers and dress makers collect big money to make ur hair and ur dress and no difference again dis days between person wey go school and person wey no go.

So you make sense of this post sha? Me I no get microscope to take read that blurry text and the OP sef no make sense with the post wey e write there .

(1) (Reply)

My Parent Told Me Not To Wear This Cloth Because Of This (pics) / Let Celebrate Those On Nairaland For 10 Years / I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.