Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (123622 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Gkemz: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2016
finalbosss1:

m juus looking at you
Nigga if u ain't gat sumfin to yan, beta shut d f*** up.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by macaranta(m): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Photoshop ko aboki kiosk ni

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by finalbosss1(m): 1:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Gkemz:

Nigga if u ain't gat sumfin to yan, beta shut d f*** up.

two reasons 1- because you didn't watch the video and you supporting her blindly

2- you dnt hv what people call common sense

i will advice you to shut the f**k up

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by lakamua21: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2016
she wants to talk like a politician. what a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2016
BarrElChapo:
She's a big fat liar no LION .. I watched the video, she an effing lesbian..
please can I get the video

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Ask4Info: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2016
ABEG MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA NO VEX. WHICH ONE IS MISS ANAMBRA? THE ONE ON THE BED OR THE ONE KNEELING?

IF IT IS THE ONE KNEELING THENSHE IS CURSED. THE GIRL FINE COME GET LOVELY BOOBS.

EVEN THE LESBIA.NS AND G.AYS IN HERE WILL ALSO CONDEMN HER ONLY TO LOGOUT AND GO SHAG THEIR SAME SEX PARTNER

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by cmon(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Like this post if you just skipped all the facebook comments to read comments from Nairalanders... tongue

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ngmgeek(m): 1:55am On Oct 22, 2016
That she is lying about the authenticity of the video makes it more damaging for her. Too bad for her and her family.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fr3do(m): 1:57am On Oct 22, 2016
e dey known for psychology and criminology say when person dey use big english anyhow, they are probably lying

grin grin her english fit kill person oh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Hahaha. What a drama! Later, she will claim that she's a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by NobleRomm(m): 1:59am On Oct 22, 2016
vani86:
Oh please, miss cucumber 2016.

Since when do you photoshop a video, that video was as clear as i am reading nairaland right now. You bleeped up, apologise and dont make things worse

what is the siite or link that we can see the video
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 22, 2016
NobleRomm:

Hahaha. You still wanna watch it? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by yinkus204(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2016
NobleRomm:

guy u sha wan cum this night wit the video abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Dongreat(m): 2:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Click LIKE if you actually went to google to search "Chidinma Okeke Full Sex Video" wink

Click SHARE if you was disappointed to find just a 1.57mins Video cry

53 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fineboynl(m): 2:06am On Oct 22, 2016
she would have remain silent. denying that video is enough to step down from been miss anambra.

she must have sucked a lot of dick to win.

her Toto is too ugly. black and disgusting in my sight.

one of the reasons I hate dark skin girls.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fineboynl(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2016
women are cucumber this days.

grin Love Machine is now too expensive for Nigerian girls to be using cucumber? poor cucumber.

many boys will stop eating cucumber

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fineboynl(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2016
I just watch the video again. see the fat cucumber. that's about 6 - 7 inch girth. no wonder Nigerian girls this days de carry big big Toto.

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 22, 2016
fineboynl:
she would have remain silent. dying that video is enough to step down from been miss anambra.

Nothing spectacular about these beauty pageants. Yes, her stuff is ugly. Wide and ugly. She might have slept with so many men before winning it. I spit on these girls. The funniest thing is that, tomorrow, a guy will flaunt her as his fiance, as if she's the queen of the coast. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Dongreat(m): 2:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Cucumbers, the most utilized and multipurpose vegetable in the world.

You can eat it
You can dice it
You can cook it
You can grill it, and oh yes
You can even fûck it

All hail the power and diversity of cucumber

Cucumber for President, 2019 grin cheesy

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Shymm3xx: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2016
fineboynl:
she would have remain silent. dying that video is enough to step down from been miss anambra.

That's like the ugliest pum I've ever seen.

And the biitch was struggling with a cucumber...so her ability take the D is questionable.

Nasty arse dyke biitches. Why's she even lying for and when did photoshop start working effectively to manipulate videos? Or is she's trying to say movie maker? Even with that - you can't really alter people's faces that much lol.

Anyway, not all dark skinned chics have ugly pums like this chic. Her shyte just looks nasty. It looks like it stinks.

I regret watching the darn video. But hey, what can a nosey parker do?

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fineboynl(m): 2:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

And the biitch was struggling with a cucumber...so her ability take the D is questionable.

Nasty arse dyke biitches. Why's she even lying for and when did photoshop start working effectively to manipulate videos? Or is she's trying to say movie maker? Even with that - you can't really alter people's faces that much lol.

Anyway, not all dark skinned chics have ugly pums like this chic. Her shyte just looks nasty. It looks like it stinks.

hahahahhahahagagagahhah grin

so is this what happens in the lady's other room?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Announcer007(m): 2:34am On Oct 22, 2016
[https://www.nairaland.com/2987682/eche-evil-genius-cynthia-osokogus#43738388]

In as much as the prison authority will continue to allow this guy have phone things like this will continue to happen.

Eche God will continue to punish you! As you are still on trial for killing of Cynthia Osoko and you still have the mind to blackmail innocent girls with the promise of making them Miss Nigeria, my prayer for you is for judge to sentence you to condemned for life.

You collect their money and where by they can't meet your demand you still expose them with the videos they sent to you believing that you just want to watch and delete.

Lalasticlala pls send my original post to front page. That guy their is one sending 95% of exposed Nigerian girls pictures and videos online
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by TrollTrap: 3:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Whoa so there's a sex tape being bandied about and I missed it...
Oh wait, dark nasty poomps yea, ok I'll pass lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2016
The video was disappointing abeg. I wasted 18.2MB for a 1:57min video and there was no proper penetration. BOO! Ugly _bitch. I hope she was the second girl in the video because if she was the one lying down it means beauty pageants don't care what beauty is when selecting.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2016
BarrElChapo:
She's a big fat liar no LION .. I watched the video, she an effing lesbian..
And sooo what if she is a lez, is she less preety or charming cause she no suck mandingo?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

My friend if her Pum could not take cucumber just means that pum is tight and intact unlike those public toliets you swim in.

Why she gotta be nasty? Umm are you nasty when you blowing those over packed wit bobo nyash's?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
ABEG MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA NO VEX.

[b]EVEN THE LESBIA.NS AND G.AYS IN HERE WILL ALSO CONDEMN HER ONLY TO LOGOUT AND GO SHAG THEIR SAME SEX PARTNER
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by BarrElChapo(m): 3:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
And sooo what if she is a lez, is she less preety or charming cause she no suck mandingo?

If u watch the video.. u know its all make up.. she aint as charming and pretty as those pics potray and i dint say anything bout her beauty but come to think of it this can smear those beauty n charms for the rest of her life.. ask other beauty queens that have their nudes out there

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.