Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) (1702 Views)

Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Killary grovelling at the feet of the Rotschilds gives us a glimpse of the scumbags ruling the US. Democracy is long dead in the US! undecided shocked shocked shocked

Though the influence of money in politics is well-known, many people are amazed to learn that most of that money comes from a very few individuals – the 1% of the 1% as it were. These individuals comprise the global elite, whose mind-boggling fortunes are often used to buy ‘favors’ and even set policy in governments all over the world, not just the United States. Many of these elites made their fortunes through centuries-old banking dynasties. The most infamous of these are undoubtedly the Rothschild family, who have been the world’s wealthiest family for over 200 years.

Indeed, the most well-known Rothschild patriarch, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, once said “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.” The Rothschilds and their international banking cartel, ‘Rothschild & Co,’ are majority owners of numerous corporations spanning nearly every industry. They are also co-owners of numerous private banks including the International Monetary Fund, which essentially functions as a global loan shark with no government or international oversight, as well as many of the world’s central banks, which are private entities despite their associations with federal governments.

Several politicians, especially those who are the most willing to bend over backwards for wealthy interests, have made their careers by catering to the whims of the Rothschilds and other families like them. In US politics today, there is no better example of this archetype than Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. In fact, less than two months ago, Clinton flew just 20 miles in a private jet to attend a private Rothschild fundraiser in her honor. Yet, this is just one of the latest examples of her intimate relationship to the banking dynasty.

In emails from her private server made available to the public by WikiLeaks, Clinton’s close relationship to Lady de Rothschild is evident due to their warm exchanges which include phrases such as “You are the best […] Sweet dreams,” “I remain your loyal adoring pal,” and “Much love.” This is significant as, judging by Clinton’s other emails, her communication style is almost always curt and concise, never approaching the outright declarations of affection found only in her exchanges with Lady de Rothschild. Lady de Rothschild, married into the Rothschild family in 2000 after being introduced to Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, who alone is worth $20 billion, at the 1998 Bilderberg Conference. War criminal Henry Kissinger served as the couple’s “match-maker.”

Yet, the most bizarre interaction between Clinton and Lady de Rothschild took place in an email titled “Info for you” (ID#1606), which was sent while Clinton was serving as US Secretary of State. In the email, Clinton tells Lady de Rothschild that she had to ask Tony Blair (then-Prime Minister of England) to accompany her to Israel due to the Middle East peace negotiations taking place at the time. Blair had previously planned to spend the weekend in Aspen, Colorado with the Rothschilds at an unspecified conference, but accepted Clinton’s invitation. Clinton then says “I hope you all understand. […] Let me know what penance I owe you.” For those who are not familiar with the word, penance is defined as follows: “An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.” Does this sound like something Hillary Clinton would normally say?

Considering that her former bodyguard once said she could “make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi,” this seems doubtful. More importantly, why would someone as powerful as Secretary of State literally grovel for forgiveness from a private citizen? The circumstance is truly bizarre considering Clinton offers “penance” or asking the Prime Minister of England to decline an invitation to the Rothschilds’ weekend getaway in order to attend high-stakes peace negotiations. This email clearly shows where the real power is in politics as well as where Clinton’s true loyalty lies.
Source:http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=141342

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Nightie(f): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
we know dia way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2016
There is a reason why since the European revolution against its kings, no one has dared declare themselves king over any lands, including Africa after conquest. These are the owners of our countries, together with other ancient European Noble families and their riches are even more than this 200 year old family.

No one would dare them, that's why our Kings were replaced by "presidents," more like CEOs watching over or "presiding over" looted property on behalf of these interests. African Kings currently do not even own the lands they claim to rule. And they are subject to their "presidents" laws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
There is a reason why since the European revolution against its kings, no one has dared declare themselves king over any lands, including Africa after conquest. These are the owners of our countries, together with other ancient European Noble families and their riches are even more than this 200 year old family.

No one would dare them, that's why our Kings were replaced by "presidents," more like CEOs watching over or "presiding over" looted property on behalf of these interests. African Kings currently do not even own the lands they claim to rule. And they are subject to their "presidents" laws.
The Rotschilds are reported to own about 70% of the wealth in the world, (obviously not through hard work) and one of them once made a remark that he doesn't care about those who rule a country as long as he's in control of the money. Then you begin to wonder why people still believe in the scam called democracy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Nightie:
we know dia way
See as she dey beg like say dem go flog her and Tony Blair for not attending the fucntion, so tey she ready pay penance for am. It is sickening to even think that many would get emotional about this vile, evil scum. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Nightie(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

See as she dey beg like say dem go flog her and Tony Blair for not attending the fucntion, so tey she ready pay penance for am. It is sickening to even think that many would get emotional about this vile, evil scum. undecided undecided undecided

I tire oo.
Anyway, dey are dsame 'ten nd ten pence' so watz mah biz?
Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by AsassinMc(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na today? grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Well, I'm not surprised the ruling-class are scheming for her to steal the WhiteHouse - as a loyal & humble puppet, inspite of her well-documented atrocious crimes against humanity.

Killary Clinton is a self-serving & lifelong-pathological lair who represents the interests of the big banks which have bought her off.

She is pro-Wall Street, pro-Arms Industry, pro-Israel, pro-Isis, pro-Boko-Haram & pro-Rothschild.

She laughed & joked about defending an accused paedophile (Thomas Alfred Taylor). She defended the said paedophile by blaming his 12-year old victim - saying, she wanted it; yet this terrorist-murdering biitch continues to paint herself as a tireless advocate for women & children.

Let's not also forget this terrorist-murdering biitch refused & resisted designating Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation.

She laughed & gloated over Gaddafi's murder. She wants to start a war with Iran. She wants to start a war with Russia. She wants to start a war with Syria. She supported the war in Iraq.

If this lying-murdering terrorist is elected into the WhiteHouse by the gullible & brainwashed Amerikans - who are too occupied with endless, useless entertainment & braincell-destroying social media - then, they should be prepared to pay the ultimate price because when the nuclear mushroom clouds start popping-up in the horizon (courtesy of Russia) - I will be in my private bunker in my village. grin

1 last thing, watch Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel avoid this thread like the plague. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
Well, I'm not surprised the ruling-class are scheming for her to steal the WhiteHouse - as a loyal & humble puppet, inspite of her well-documented atrocious crimes against humanity.

Killary Clinton is a self-serving & lifelong-pathological lair who represents the interests of the big banks which have bought her off.

She is pro-Wall Street, pro-Arms Industry, pro-Israel, pro-Isis, pro-Boko-Haram & pro-Rothschild.

She laughed & joked about defending an accused paedophile (Thomas Alfred Taylor). She defended the said paedophile by blaming his 12-year old victim - saying, she wanted it; yet this terrorist-murdering biitch continues to paint herself as a tireless advocate for women & children.

Let's not also forget this terrorist-murdering biitch refused & resisted designating Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation.

She laughed & gloated over Gaddafi's murder. She wants to start a war with Iran. She wants to start a war with Russia. She wants to start a war with Syria. She supported the war in Iraq.

If this lying-murdering terrorist is elected into the WhiteHouse by the gullible & brainwashed Amerikans - who are too occupied with endless, useless entertainment & braincell-destroying social media - then, they should be prepared to pay the ultimate price because when the nuclear mushroom clouds start popping-up in the horizon (courtesy of Russia) - I will be in my private bunker in my village. grin

1 last thing, watch Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel avoid this thread like the plague. grin
I presume they'll be in hiding by now gringringrin
Contrary to what Killary would have us believe that Russia hacked into the DNC server, Wayne Madsen, an insider in Washington has an excellent explanation for everything here: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=141376

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

I presume they'll be in hiding by now gringringrin
Contrary to what Killary would have us believe that Russia hacked into the DNC server, Wayne Madsen, an insider in Washington has an excellent explanation for everything here: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=141376

I do not answer to every whacked mind on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I do not answer to every whacked mind on Nairaland.
How does that address the issue? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

How does that address the issue? undecided
What made up issue. That doesn't bother me. I have better things to worry about than unsubstantiated rants.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by seagulsntrawler: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Lucasbalo post=50422731]What made up issue. That doesn't bother me. I have better things to worry about than unsubstantiated rants
Ignore mode activated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by ValerianSteel(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

You do know that's a doctored email.That is not Hillary's email address.You guys really need to stop peddling falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) by QuietHammer(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2016
If money was god, Rothschild would be its prophet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Saudi Diplomat Seeking Asylum In Us: 'my Life Is In Danger' / What Are The Differences Between The Chinese Dream And The American Dream? / Europe Is Crumbling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.