Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo (1278 Views)

Blogging: How To Write A Compelling Article That Your Readers Will Love / Blogging: How Google Meta Tags Affect SEO / A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by cychez(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nairalanders please drop your comments please i really need them. cry
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by cychez(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
as web designers are all over the place and bloggers too i want to join this train that i abandoned for 3 years now. I met a friend who is into designing and he reluctantly gave me some css video to start watching. is he fooling me and waiting my time or,,,, I would love to learn this than abandon this again. suggestions are welcomed.
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dear .. Goto Youtube ,search on what you want and start watching videos. That's the best thing to do.

You will understand every single thing pretty well.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by Temolad: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firmlogger:
Dear .. Goto Youtube ,search on what you want and starting watching videos. That's the best thing to do.

You will understand every single thing pretty well.
i sight you ßoss.
Dear, that's the best way out. Others may decided to sell ebook or other files. But i would rather you went after my ßoss' advice.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by dollarprincess(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Join my site at wwww.getontopc.com and follow us and learn web designing and Web site development

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by dollarprincess(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Join this site at wwww.getontopc.com and follow us and learn web designing and Web site development

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by princebrainlord(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2016
cychez:

I think this Art might be of help to you, It is a detailed guide of how to start blogging from scratch

Part 1
http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/08/part-1-how-to-create-blogger-blog-from-scratch.html

Part 2
http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/2016/08/part-2-how-to-create-blogger-blog-from-scratch.html

To learn more about web designing you can join http://www.fancybloggertricks.com or do some researchs on search engines like google or yahoo
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by cychez(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
thanks dear one love all
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by princebrainlord(m): 5:00am On Oct 23, 2016
cychez:
thanks dear one love all

You are welcome....

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by fikfaknuel(f): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2016
How does one make money from selling e-books on a site?
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by trueking: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
fikfaknuel:
How does one make money from selling e-books on a site?
grin
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by AkinseteK(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
contact us now

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by emmalexdboy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
cychez:
If you want to learn blogging the right way, then grab my free ebook that'll guide you on how to create a powerful business plan for your blog and launch it with a big bang. It'll help you. Many beginners have thanked me for writing the book, click my signature!

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by cychez(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2016
emmalexdboy:
If you want to learn blogging the right way, then grab my free ebook that'll guide you on how to create a powerful business plan for your blog and launch it with a big bang. It'll help you. Many beginners have thanked me for writing the book, click my signature!
Thanks bro buh how do i get it?
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by Blinks205: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
I like having a chat with newbie bloggers here is my own blog www.blogmuzz.com
Contact me on whatsapp 08100255166

1 Like

Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by emmalexdboy(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
cychez:
Thanks bro buh how do i get it?
click on my signature
Re: HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo by cychez(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2016
emmalexdboy:
click on my signature
sorry i don't really know how to do that. you can help me a little by explaining it

(1) (Reply)

Mobimatic App Builder - Create Mobile Apps In 5 Mins / Nigerian Adsense Available / Who Can Get Me A .org Domain For The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.