Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa (42491 Views)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / Femi Otedola Pictured With Wizkid In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by butanep(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
NaLaugh:

Lucky Hardworking boy.

Very lucky boy
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Earth2Metahuman: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Arckeen:
you wey you no Dey smoke, who you go become? Nobody!
and what have you or your family become?

Nothing
Zero

And that's how its gonna be
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by liveyourlife007(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
:-XBLack pyramid
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by beautydutch(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
freeman95:

yes igbo is not for people who cant handle/control their brain like u...
u have said it all
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by MemphisDepay(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Seriously IGBO is bad for health angry
why u talk aam?
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Enchantess(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
jaymejate:
And this guy na my mate oo.

Oluwa pick up my call na, i no de flash
cry
yes oo he is at peak of d pyramid.-
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by freeman95(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
nice one bro, they are not bad at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVb78c1USM&list=PLldZ7wx7mrwH_id1E5dvL5aVbzAZHNJ_a

yes try listen to their top tracks like

hard as they come
nothing to give
dreams
enemies with benefits
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by smartograpy(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2016
This Wizkid is damn OVERATED i just dont get his songs..He songs are just to meaningless and boring..Wizkid is an artiste for boring and dry souls.
#YBNL ALL THE WAY
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2016
When he tried to hit on Boity on stage after receiving the award and the lady went like "wow stop it small boy" grin grin Her face went from cheesy to

Wizzy is probably cool, he thinks took muuuuch of himself though. Congrats on the award!
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Danimighty7(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
oluwadaemilola:

k
danimighty7
who be that dog ?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.