Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! (4605 Views)

Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Submit Your Url To This Site, And Get Quality Backlinks There / How To Get Backlinks For Your Blog By Commenting On Other Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Hey Hey!

I want to Help ..

I will create quality backlinks for you for free.

With quality backlinks linking to your blog,you tend to get indexed in search engines often and you tend to get a lot of traffic from it especially when you use keywords.

The backlinks consists of Creating a backlink for you from .edu sites, .gov sites ,High page ranks ..etc
So am create backlinks for your site.

Google sees backlinks as votes to your site and the more backlinks you have the more google will think your page is Important

So it's for free and I know you guys love free things.
I'm excited because my aunt just delivered a baby boy.

So let's catch the fun together.

Drop your blog url's like this :

www.yoursite.com
Blogging tips or Tech blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by lastbaff(m): 4:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by dammy13(m): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2016
www.kikiotolu.com Strictly Original Contents
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2016
lastbaff:
www.nairatechnology.com
Just woke up .. Sorry for replying late.

Please provide a keyword for your blog .example Tech blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2016
dammy13:
www.kikiotolu.com
Strictly Original Contents
alright ... Please provide a keyword for your blog example : tech blog.

It will enable not to misplace links ,what does your blog speak about?
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2016
lastbaff:
www.nairatechnology.com
okay,that's a tech blog .

I've started creating the backlinks.You will notice it when next google crawls your site
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by bennymark(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Would be sweeter if you teach us how to fish instead of giving us fish on a platter of gold.

Also what is the quality of these backlinks?
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
Would be sweeter if you teach us how to fish instead of giving us fish on a platter of gold.

Also what is the quality of these backlinks?
I opened a thread for this some days ago and I charged for it and am still charging for It .. I'm offering this one for free because of the good news.. but if one wants to learn it and do it over and over again for massive exposure in search engine then its good if you pay for it.

Between,Backlinks is very good for a blog. Quality backlinks ranges from .edu sites, .gov sites , high page rank site like PR3 - PR9.

The more backlinks you have,the more google will begin to index your site often.

Backlinks are like votes to your blog and its like they're all recommending your site,so google will also want to recommend your site to search engine visitors because many quality sites has voted for you off-front.

If you're the type that writes great post and yet no little or no traffic,then you have to practice some Seo Hacks,and one of them is creating backlinks from high quality sites.

When you have great and a lot of quality backlinks,even your post that haven't been indexed many months ago,will get indexed.

I did this to a one month old blog and google is already indexing each page,whenever I indirectly google on that same topic.

Already getting 200 views daily from search engines for a one month old blog.. That's the power of Backlinks.

Hey bloggers !! This is Free because my family has a good news.. Drop your blog url with what you blog about..
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by bennymark(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
I ask because I no know backlinks will do more harm than good. Google really frowns at automated bot backlinks. It is infact because blog spamming became too rampant that Google reduced the power in blog commenting for backlinks, else before now, with just commenting on blogs with dofollow attributes, you are on your way to page 1 of SERP.

Just wanted an insight to be sure it's not a freebie that will choke me. My blog url on my signature pls

What is the url of ur blog? Let me check your backlinks

Firmlogger:
I opened a thread for this some days ago and I charged for it and am still charging for It .. I'm offering this one for free because of the good news.. but if one wants to learn it and do it over and over again for massive exposure in search engine then its good if you pay for it.

Between,Backlinks is very good for a blog. Quality backlinks ranges from .edu sites, .gov sites , high page rank site like PR3 - PR9.

The more backlinks you have,the more google will begin to index your site often.

Backlinks are like votes to your blog and its like they're all recommending your site,so google will also want to recommend your site to search engine visitors because many quality sites has voted for you off-front.

If you're the type that writes great post and yet no little or no traffic,then you have to practice some Seo Hacks,and one of them is creating backlinks from high quality sites.

When you have great and a lot of quality backlinks,even your post that haven't been indexed many months ago,will get indexed.

I did this to a one month old blog and google is already indexing each page,whenever I indirectly google on that same topic.

Already getting 200 views daily from search engines for a one month old blog.. That's the power of Backlinks.

Hey bloggers !! This is Free because my family has a good news.. Drop your blog url with what you blog about..
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
I ask because I no know backlinks will do more harm than good. Google really frowns at automated bot backlinks. It is infact because blog spamming became too rampant that Google reduced the power in blog commenting for backlinks, else before now, with just commenting on blogs with dofollow attributes, you are on your way to page 1 of SERP.

Just wanted an insight to be sure it's not a freebie that will choke me. My blog url on my signature pls

What is the url of ur blog? Let me check your backlinks

okay
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by dollarprincess(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Please don't forget me oo
www.getontopc.com
A tech and gamming blog with blogging tips and how tos
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by lastbaff(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Firmlogger:
okay,that's a tech blog .

I've started creating the backlinks.You will notice it when next google crawls your site
Oh really! Thanks
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by jenny88(f): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2016
www.newsline54..com . An entertainment and news blog ...You can check it out
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by fasterINCOME(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Great news Mr Firmlogger,
Thank you for the help you are rendering to us bloggers.
In the next 30 days I should be having about 50 posts on my blog.
How much can that cost to back link.
I want to package a reseller program from your services at a 50%
affiliate agreement.
I will attract clients and we render the service and split the profits 50-50.
This can be COOL if you ask me. But you ll do mine free.
My site is [url]www. onlinebusinessideasng.com[/url]
Thanks.
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by sosoloaded(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
boss thanks. Www.sosoloaded.com #1 music entertainment arena
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Faithdamy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Http://www.damytechs.com

A TECH BLOG ABOUT BLOGGING, How to , pc and phones
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by excanny: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
http://www.decentguide.com - virtual assistants

http://www.supernova.com.ng - laundry and drycleaning

http://www.adivosoft.com.ng - web design company
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by naphunlimited(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
www.flexablog.com.ng
health tips and relationship's
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Dajugba: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
Please don't forget me oo
www.getontopc.com
A tech and gamming blog with blogging tips and how tos
Just started creating yours. You will notice the difference when next google crawls your site ...Happy blogging
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
jenny88:
www.newsline54..com . An entertainment and news blog ...You can check it out
Just did that .. nice blog.
You have some backlinks now.. Happy weekend
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
fasterincome
enjoy your quality backlinks

1 Like

Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
sosoloaded:
boss thanks.
Www.sosoloaded.com
#1 music entertainment arena
Happy backlinks .. 25 quality .gov backlinks for you

1 Like

Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Faithdamy:
Http://www.damytechs.com

A TECH BLOG ABOUT BLOGGING, How to , pc and phones
enjoy your quality backlinks.. will take effect when google crawls your site
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
excanny:
http://www.decentguide.com - virtual assistants

http://www.supernova.com.ng - laundry and drycleaning

http://www.adivosoft.com.ng - web design company
ah ah.. 3 blogs? ... will consume my time! buh i will do it
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Eddodoh(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
www.eddykenworld..com It's a new blog & currently working on it. I intend writing Customer Service Tips & Articles to help Businesses, News & Gossips, Personal Development Articles, Inspirational Quotes

I will appreciate your review.
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by jenny88(f): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Firmlogger:
Just did that .. nice blog. You have some backlinks now.. Happy weekend
thanks
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by betapikin: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Firmlogger:
enjoy your quality backlinks.. will take effect when google crawls your site

Hi Firmlogger
www.balotion.com
Health research blog..
Thanks
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by MrWatchMovies: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hi Firmlogger

1: http://mrwatchmoviez..com/

Watch Movies Online, Stream Movies Without Downloading.

2. http://nigerianewscentral..com/

Read Nigeria News Online: Daily Latest Newspaper Headlines

Regards.
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by iyoha240: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
http://ngwapaz.com Music & Vedio HuB
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Shobizz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
OP. Nice 1, Observing
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by holuwertobex(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
www.emmyloaded.ga music and video news and gist website small but mighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Web4africa.ng Or .net A Scam / Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) / SEO Tips For Optimizing Your Local Google My Business Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.