Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,035 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo (1131 Views)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by vicraven(m): 2:57am On Oct 22, 2016
Kemi in an interview with International Business Times, says her sexual life and mental health were affected after she was mutilated as a child.
According to her, the grave act was committed on her at age five when a family member took she and her sister to meet a man who placed them on his lap and “then cut part of our vagina and clitoral area off.

"There was no anaesthetic to ease the pain and a sharp razor blade was used. I remember my sister and I screaming in pain afterwards," she said. Adding, "We went home bleeding. Deep down, mom was not happy for some reason."
Olunloyo told IBTimes UK after years of resentment towards her mother, she finally confronted her in 2012. "She burst into tears telling me that our late paternal grandma ordered my dad to have us do it

"It was a cultural barbaric act used to decrease the female libido. It caused me post-traumatic stress disorder for life. I don't experience orgasm during sex and when I tried to promote the use of intimacy gadgets among Nigerian women, men started attacking me saying I was discouraging African women 'from the real thing." "Sex is not important. I have no libido or urge to have sex and I've been celibate for 10 years. Millions of women in Nigeria go through this, but they cannot talk or be outspoken like me. It is shameful and a disgrace to them."

SAY NO TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!
source:http://www.newskingz.com/2016/10/22/dont-experience-orgasms-says-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by braine(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Nah, you actually do have orgasms. It comes out of your mouth instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Eeyah, no wonder!

No wonder she no dey talk sense.
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2016
My sister, how will you have it
You are so full of hatred and when you fvck with love in your heart, thinking of them self will make you have one smiley cheesy.

No wonder you are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Sex is really good for the body, you release stress out if your body and your brain will work normally wink.

You need hot sex madam undecided
Obontami, wanna help this woman
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
You are so full of hatred and when you fvck with love in your heart, thinking of them self will make you have one smiley cheesy.

Sex is really good for the body, you release stress out if your body and your brain will work normally wink.

obontami needs to help u out as well. Giv u one or two rounds so ur brain will reset about ur reasoning of men
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
obontami needs to help u out as well. Giv u one or two rounds so ur brain will reset about ur reasoning of men
k
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:

lipsrsealed angry
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:

cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2016
obontami:

cheesy grin
the girl sef.. konji don catch am sotey she don tire to use cucumber.. check out, na kpansh she want.. she isn't interested in love.. and what else, we give it to her exactly how she wants it grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
the girl sef.. konji don catch am sotey she don tire to use cucumber.. check out, na kpansh she want.. she isn't interested in love.. and what else, we give it to her exactly how she wants it grin

Damn grin
Hector you really talking dirty these day grin
What's up with you pastor personality undecided cheesy

Well, hatey is a sweet girl you know. She might be a sweet girl in bed as well cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nazacent: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2016
100 likes! Today is my birthday.
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
obontami:

Damn grin
Hector you really talking dirty these day grin
What's up with you pastor personality undecided cheesy

Well, nikita1 is a sweet girl you know. She might be a sweet girl in bed as well cheesy grin
I concur. cheesy
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I concur. cheesy
BTW what's up with that shiit I threw at you

You never get back to me you know smiley
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2016
obontami:
BTW what's up with that shiit I threw at you

You never get back to me you know smiley
mehn... I don't roll with ppo who pretend they ain't into what they do..
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Nazacent:
100 likes! Today is my birthday.
who u epp grin wink
HBD bruh..LLNP
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
mehn... I don't roll with ppo who pretend they ain't into what they do..

Aiiiii I concur as well

I think we should talk via mail too many nosey hypocrites here
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2016
obontami:

Aiiiii I concur as well

I think we should talk via mail too many nosey hypocrites here
sure, I just spotted one of dem
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
sure, I just spotted one of dem
LOL cheesy

Those rats are uncountable
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I concur. cheesy
*rolls eyes*

Obontami, I'm sweet to my husby kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
*rolls eyes*
K
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
*rolls eyes*

lol u mean ur sugar daddy
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I don't do that BS undecided.
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
I don't do that BS undecided.
undecided iffa sand u, u go talk true
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by donephi(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided iffa sand u, u go talk true
Isn't too early to sand?
Abi you want sand her for the "other room" grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2016
donephi:

Isn't too early to sand?
Abi you want sand her for the "other room" grin
lmao... she will like me to sand her in d other room grin
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by donephi(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao... she will like me to sand her in d other room grin
I trust you are talented at the other room but pastors don't engage or act in the other room except it's legitimate. Are you still a pastor?
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
donephi:

I trust you are talented at the other room but pastors don't engage or act in the other room except it's legitimate. Are you still a pastor?
I was never a pastor..

If people think of one Dat quotes the scriptures as pastor the the devil is a General Overseer of the Church!!! cool
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by donephi(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I was never a pastor..

If people think of one Dat quotes the scriptures as pastor the the devil is a General Overseer of the Church!!! cool
Cutehector! The underground shooter
Re: I Dont Experience Orgasms” Says Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
donephi:

Cutehector! The underground shooter
u never chim chum chim

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist / Stop Sacrificing Animals In Shrine – SIA Tells Azealia Banks / Regina Askia Celebrates Second Daughter, Teesa As She Clocks 15 - Trudigest.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.