Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada (985 Views)

Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by trendyrammy(f): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2016
It's that time of the year where must of our celebrities organize shows and tours outside the country. While stars like Peter Okoye, Paul, Banky W, Tekno, Reekado Banks are in Texas USA for One Africa Musical festival, Bovi and his partner in Commedy went for a commedy show in Ottawa, Toronto and im certain the whole place would have been filled with unlimited laughter.

However, Bovi welcomed his third child with his wife yesterday in the United states.

SOURCE: http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/check-out-new-pictures-of-comedian-bovi.html

CC:Lalasticalala

Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Husband and wife
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy

I love Bovi the Warri man... tongue wish to watch him live one day...
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by maryjan8(f): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Nice pic
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2016
meeehn I love dis guys
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by pyyxxaro: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2016
See Bovi for the first Pik

E be like who drink raw Starch embarassed
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by pretydiva(f): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2016
These guys r making money big time. May God bless all our hustle
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by pretydiva(f): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See Bovi for the first Pik

E be like who drink raw Starch embarassed
i nor understand him body 4 d 2nd pix undecided
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by pyyxxaro: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
i nor understand him body 4 d 2nd pix undecided

Hahhhahahaahaha

Maybe he ate Indosid tongue
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by drandomstranger: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Nice show! Sadly i had to leave before the show ended...blame the TTC angry angry angry
Re: Kings of comedy! See New Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And Basket Mouth In Canada by sexiefemale: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Guys making too much money

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Dress & Heels Is Liberating For Me - Homosexual, Bisi Alimi / 9ja For Life... See Funny Nigerian Sign Boards... (pics) / US Election: See Thought-provoking Post Curvy OAP Peace Hyde Made On Her Instagr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.