Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards (46997 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / 40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by GistConnect: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
The sweetest moment as comedian Bovi and DJ Cuppy were seen licking ice cream on stage to present an award at the headies.

Shared by DJ Cuppy;

The SWEETEST moment at the Headies Awards #GELATO ...Who were @officialbovi and I shading?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B32W4_oJJCN

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/hilarious-moment-as-bovi-and-dj-cuppy-licking-ice-cream-at-headies-awards

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by GistConnect: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Onyi22(f): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by BarrElChapo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by NLSavage: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
meh
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by ekaette1621: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
I HAVE bleeped CUPPY SEVERAL TIMES.

in my dream

8 Likes

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by LearnITsmash(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
How can this help better our society naaaa undecided

14 Likes

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by GistmoreNG: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Congrats to the Op and the yeye mod that pushed this to front page
This news just reduced the price of a bag of rice to 11,000
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Alamu1111: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Gelato
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by PureGoldh(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Gelato
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by lyriclekidd(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Gelato shii

But nobody answered the question tho. Who were they shading??

2 Likes

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Madibah(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
I'll love to give her my gelato ...
Lagos gelato grin
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by LedRock: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Not funny.
ekaette1621:
I HAVE bleeped CUPPY SEVERAL TIMES.

in my dream
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by mercyviv(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Something must be news!

3 Likes

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by fergie001: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Lick....Cuppy.....Me

Baba J....hwf nah?

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by tayo200(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
mtcheeeeew......
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by cigwe(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
What is the meaning of gelato
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Agbayas

1 Like

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Osnami: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
l
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by kelvxyn: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
De av made it in life. Next....
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by realestniggah: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
How can this help better our society naaaa undecided

It Ana award show relax
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by temmypotter(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Something about licking ice cream off cones rubs me the wrong way, looks too sexual to me undecided. I'd rather the tubs or cups and a spoon
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by ZiriMane(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
u wer shading yourself. simple.
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Harrynight(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
grin

Pastor Wilson don suffer for una hand grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by sinceraconcept(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2019
She's just forcing the song to sell and forcing Gelato lifestyle on people and the song no too sell, the lifestyle,people no adopt at all, I've never seen ice-cream on anybody's hand dancing to Gelato. Cuppy should focus more on being a better singer. Simi,Tiwa Savage, etc didn't do all this force force before people started consuming their music because they're very talented and good at what they do.
Cuppy better go and marry, once a woman is over 25,she is becoming less fertile and becoming an evening newspaper. This girl is 27 licking ice-cream around, something her kids are supposed to be doing right now

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.