Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k (1027 Views)

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / The All New TECNO SPARK 4! Affordable Phone For The Masses. / Is This Phone Worth It? (your View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by krissconnect(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Please guys, the economy undeniably is harsh and I need a new phone prior to whatsapp's intended disconnection of whatsapp app from blackberry phones and rest after december.

Please which phone can I get for #25,000 and below? A large screen phone at that.
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by tikkykay: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:
Please guys, the economy undeniably is harsh and I need a new phone prior to whatsapp's intended disconnection of whatsapp app from blackberry phones and rest after december.

Please which phone can I get for #25,000 and below? A large screen phone at that.
U'll see...check itel,infinix,techno...

1 Like

Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by Teletexter: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by excanny: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
My junior brother bought the Tecno W3 recently from slot.

He's currently enjoying it and its has what you want. A nice large large screen.

On top of that, it uses Marshmallow Android

You need to add 2k to it tho, he bought it for 27k.

Don't buy a cheap phone using old school OS like Jellybean. That's the mistake I made in my current phone.

Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by patfenda(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:

if u will be interested in lg g vista Verizon 4g perfectly fine with 1.5ram, 8g rom, 3140mah battery, 5.7inch screen whatsapp 08025067398. Thanks
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by Olsoo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:

Mi Tribe A500. Currently sells for N20,500 on Konga. 5inch screen size. 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM.
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by pizzle123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
infinix hot note for sales....working perfectly...it has a Lil scratch on the face....whatapp on 08180199147 on reasonable price
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by krissconnect(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olsoo:

Mi Tribe A500. Currently sells for N20,500 on Konga. 5inch screen size. 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM.
Though the phone is cheap but I will not recommended it for him. The battery capacity is so discouraging. There's also been complaints by users of the phone that they were unable to get the parts when situation demands they replace the battery or touch pad
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by krissconnect(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though the phone is cheap but I will not recommended it for him. The battery capacity is so discouraging. There's also been complaints by users of the phone that they were unable to get the parts when situation demands they replace the battery or touch pad
Thanks a lot.
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by Olsoo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know right. I'm very much aware of the battery being average ;which could be awesome depending on the users level and manner of usage BTW. But given the Op's watchword being 'Affordability', I think this is a good buy. And I don't see any better alternative(s).
I wasn't aware of those users complaint too.
Re: An Affordable Phone Worth Not Morethan #25k by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olsoo:

I know right. I'm very much aware of the battery being average ;which could be awesome depending on the users level and manner of usage BTW. But given the Op's watchword being 'Affordability', I think this is a good buy. And I don't see any better alternative(s).
I wasn't aware of those users complaint too.
What phone are you using bro?

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Received This From MTN And What Does It Mean? / Infinix X603 Coming With 6GB Ram, 64GB ROM And 6 Inch Display / In Need Of Gionee Elife E8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.