Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (108852 Views)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Uchenduin: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
sidnen:
This is the reason why the fight against gays Will keep failing.
so you are a saint provided it's not gay?
wats dis one saying?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by markfoefish(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tell that ur sis or friiend that its time to confess to the Rev father,she did it so go see d Rev father
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Uchenduin: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:
for me,I like minding my own business
she can be whatever she want lesbian or no lesbian...I think its her life
is nt her life. She is influencing d society wt her setanic mission.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uchenduin:

is nt her life. She is influencing d society wt her setanic mission.

but who I'm I to judge her??
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by sidnen: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uchenduin:

wats dis one saying?
sin is sin becos u r nt gay (maybe) doesn't make u beta bro.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Kirinwa: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
folasayolyn:
I stand by her because we have all done things we aren't proud of though not stupid enough to record my stupidly. Despite standing by her she can't marry my brothers, cousins, friends etc

Who your brothers, cousins and friends EPP?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

Hmmmmmm, dnt tell me u are takin side of her, it's very bad, just downloaded it now sef, and it's very disgusting, somtin urgent nid to be done abt her case
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Laveda(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Sahara reporter. U want to expose everythn in your awon weyrey group abi.....
undecided You didn't have to bring them in.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Hmmmmmm, dnt tell me u are takin side of her, it's very bad, just downloaded it now sef, and it's very disgusting, somtin urgent nid to be done abt her case

seriously I'm not..just don't like judging people
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by d33types: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
catlova2:

Why should she not?
Christianity allows same sex marriages. Its a free religion, anyone can do what they wish. Its a flexible religion, anyone can twist its words.

Pls pls. Stop pointing ur bad fingers.

This her friend makes lotta sense
Not the original Christianity.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laveda:

undecided You didn't have to bring them in.
well as long as you are part of them, things might leak...
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Uchenduin: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

is nt judging her,judging her is when u declare dt she must perish nd go 2 hell.
Our business in this issue is 2 condemn d act,raise an alarm,d govt then give her appropriate purnishment,so dt others wil learn or if nt she wil influence others nd our society wil b messd up nd b4 u knw it,u wnt knw whn u find urself in such act(but God 4bid).
Remember enviromental factors hv strong influence in human behaviour.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by flowalk(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
if Nigeria government will not arrest them, I think some people are above the law of the Federation...

See you in the next 14years grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Niyinficient(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
The person who leaked the video is scikk in the head.

The accused is damned.

The generation has lost it! People defending her are the same pple dat will accuse govt officials of corruption, they will want an armed robber maimed, a cultist killed, a cheating-spouse exposed! No sin is greater what is good for the buck is good for the doe.

If it were to be a cheating-man exposed or a gay-as.s idi.ot, they will be d first to cast the stones.

Then that one is there quoting bible. She forgot who she was before involving in the act. Surely, this isn't her first time cos she doesn't appear amateur.

Any act of immorality exposed and condemned is good.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

seriously I'm not..just don't like judging people
Let me send d video to u
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by justmenoni: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why u no Kuku write in Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba language na...Haba instead make u improve your life, you're here worrying over the girl life, nna mehn u no try at all..sorry...this recession don really chop your ski
chris2face:
I pity the poor girl

Stand by her is allowed but I think that by now the police should have any picked her up by now

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Niyinficient(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

Then who ar u to judge corrupt politicians, robbers, cultists, ritualists and every doer of un godly act?

Chei, America is winning the war in making 'homosexualism' accepted on African minds o!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Niyinficient:

Then who ar u to judge corrupt politicians, robbers, cultists, ritualists and every doer of un godly act?

Chei, America is winning the war in making 'homosexualism' accepted on African minds o!

I feel your pain.....sorry o
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Let me send d video to u
pls send it..trying to get it myslef,but can't..tnx
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by chris2face(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Getintouch2004:

Lol I thought you were being sympathetic grin

Lol I thought you were being sympathetic
Sympathetic Hello No

#Istandagainstlesbianism

I wanted to say that I hope the police have picked her up

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uchenduin:

is nt judging her,judging her is when u declare dt she must perish nd go 2 hell.
Our business in this issue is 2 condemn d act,raise an alarm,d govt then give her appropriate purnishment,so dt others wil learn or if nt she wil influence others nd our society wil b messd up nd b4 u knw it,u wnt knw whn u find urself in such act(but God 4bid).
Remember enviromental factors hv strong influence in human behaviour.

Mr find myself in the act

funny tho
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

pls send it..trying to get it myslef,but can't..tnx
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
reserve
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Mail me ur whatsap noba on femi2015@yahoo.com I will send it now

oh if by having my number before sending it...then I'm not even interested to watch it again

thanks
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

oh if by having my number before sending it...then I'm not even interested to watch it again

thanks
Lol, hw do u wnt me to send it den, tell me den I will
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Lol, hw do u wnt me to send it den, tell me den I will
just tell me how to download it pls ok?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by kan12(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
HISPANIC.

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by toprealman: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
According to this mother Virginia, she is her 'friend' yet she has not met Chidinma personally! What manner of friend is she?
People should stop casting stones though, her life....her biz!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
I believe every human have the right to be whatsoever he or she wannabe, a will to make his or her own choice, a will to dictate and shape his or her own life, from the book of Genesis to Revelation, everything centers on one's will to either accept Christ or reject Christ. I think the best thing to do is to be sure she has heard about Christ, if yes, then let her be, instead, love her and don't judge her. Moreoverlesbianism isn't an intercourse, even the bible never classified it as being part of sexual intercourse. Of all the sexual sins, God never talked about female on female.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

just tell me how to download it pls ok?
Isorite, just type to Google miss anambra lesbian video download, den follow d instructions, when you c d video depending on ur browser, if u can't find download, press d video and it will show some options which download will be dere
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Niyinficient(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful232:

I feel your pain.....sorry o

angry angry angry

Whr is our 'humanity'?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Isorite, just type to Google miss anambra lesbian video download, den follow d instructions, when you c d video depending on ur browser, if u can't find download, press d video and it will show some options which download will be dere

thanks much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.