Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... (746 Views)

Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Get Your TIN/EIN/SSN For Your Adsense And Business Here / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Weeks ago we gave out millions of carefully sorted email addresses to Nlanders for free before the thread was brought down by whoever for reasons best know to them.

This week we are giving out Genuine fresh Nigerian/US verified AdSense accounts for a giveaway price.

It is only 4 units and will be given out to the first few serious callers

Please this is no scam. Verify with details bellow. You can check out our other services and give us a call.

>>>>>09073143132
info [@] linestech.com.ng
http://www.linestech.com.ng

Thanks
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by greatnaija01: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
HOW DO WE GET IT

Yungwizzzy:
Weeks ago we gave out millions of carefully sorted email addresses to Nlanders for free before the thread was brought down by whoever for reasons best know to them.

This week we are giving out Genuine fresh Nigerian/US verified AdSense accounts for a giveaway price.

It is only 4 units and will be given out to the first few serious callers

Please this is no scam. Verify with details bellow. You can check out our other services and give us a call.

>>>>>09073143132
info [@] linestech.com.ng
http://www.linestech.com.ng

Thanks
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
greatnaija01:
HOW DO WE GET IT

May i know your location
Or reach me through my contact details 090 73 143132
Thanks
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by greatnaija01: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

May i know your location

Or reach me through my contact details
090 73 143132

Thanks

edo state
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2016
greatnaija01:

edo state
Can u Please give me your contact details
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Offer still available
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
I need it.. contact me on Khalid.mayowa@gmail.com
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by SirTea(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
0815 837 1487 sms me if stil avaliable. Tnx
Re: See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... by moon01(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2016
pls where is mine

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name For 3.2K Only - .com, .org, .net E.t.c / Types Of Facebook Ads To That Will Push Your Contents To The Right Audience / How To Make Money With SOLO ADS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.