Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) (1365 Views)

Calabar: DSS Arrest 59 For Commercial Sex, Minors, Men Included / Primary School Teacher Confesses To Sexually Assaulting 3 Minors In Benue / Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016

While celebrating his eldest son's lavish wedding, Nasser Hassan decided to "double the joy," by committing an atrocity.
He announced that his son Omar would marry his cousin Gharam.

Omar is 12 years old. His fiancee Gharam -who also happens to be his cousin- is 11.

As expected, their engagement sparked outrage, particularly among child and women’s rights activists.
After facing a lot of backlash from the general public and women s rights activists, omar’s father came out to tell local newspapers that he "is a free man and did nothing wrong."

He further defended the engagement, saying that "Omar has always loved Gharam so much that he used to say he will marry her when they grow up.” 

He added that both children acted “beyond their years” and developed “strong feelings for each other” through Facebook and other social media and “wanted to get engaged.” 

That’s why, Omar’s father said, he decided to announce their engagement now "before any other man asks for her hand in marriage when she is older".

"They will get married when they reach the legal age," he insisted.

Egyptian laws prohibit official registration for marriages for anyone under the age of 18. But the practice remains prevalent. According to UNICEF, 17 percent of Egyptian girls are married before the age of 18.

http://listwand.com/2016/10/pictures-of-two-egyptian-minors-engaged-to-be-married/

Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by talktonase(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
If the laws of their land permits then I guess its fine! See her face like mannequin...so the want to promote kpanshing at an early age! There is God oh!
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by EHMIR(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
I knw of a tribe in dis contiri that bethrot(ahdunno d real spelling biko) their female children to a 'future husband' right frm d day she was born,..some ended up getting married,while some dontsad
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by AfroMighty(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
umm umm orisi la o magbo
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
EHMIR:
I knw of a tribe in dis contiri that bethrot(ahdunno d real spelling biko) their female children to a 'future husband' right frm d day she was born,..some ended up getting married,while some dontsad
Betrothed.... you tried sha. and its still done in some parts of northern nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by ArabMopol(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
buhari the bloody paedophile should get one of them for me... Tufiakwa
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by JhimmyThall(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg mek una tell me those two picture up der are scenes from one of these Disney movies. 11 and 12yrs engaged??.. I trust Muslims sha. Two of dem go maintain der virginity till dem go marry officially.
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
buhari the bloody paedophile should get one of them for me... Tufiakwa
shhh. that man has spies everywhere.
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
JhimmyThall:
Abeg mek una tell me those two picture up der are scenes from one of these Disney movies. 11 and 12yrs engaged??.. I trust Muslims sha. Two of dem go maintain der virginity till dem go marry officially.
That's if they've not already kpanshed.
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by ArabMopol(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
uzoclinton:
shhh. that man has spies everywhere.
his spies here are the moderators... I'm use to their lengthy ban
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
this one get as e be o. the man wise sha. that girl too fine ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
They look like chucky dolls in 'child's play'

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
his spies here are the moderators... I'm use to their lengthy ban
lol I thought I was the only one
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by ArabMopol(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2016
uzoclinton:
lol I thought I was the only one
recently returning back from lengthy ban... they will unleashed their cyber warriors to attack u from all angle but if u dare try to defend urself you have urself to blame... I'm watching them
Re: Pictures Of Two Egyptian Minors Engaged To Be Married (crime Or Not?) by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Only thing people of that religion think of is sex, sex and more sex.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Man Caught Having Sex Inside His Car With An Underage African Girl (Pix) / Little Boy Pictured Smoking Shisha Happily / What's The Difference Between Homicide, Murder And Manslaughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.