Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rising Gospel Talented Artist- Tobi Savour Tells Wazobiablog About Himself. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rising Gospel Talented Artist- Tobi Savour Tells Wazobiablog About Himself. (474 Views)

Fast-rising Gospel Artiste, Tobi Osho Celebrates Birthday With Classy Pictures / Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour / Fast Rising Gospel Musician Drop A New Single Title Ololufe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Gospel Talented Artist- Tobi Savour Tells Wazobiablog About Himself. by Wazoblog(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigeria's rising gospel star artist 'Tobi Savour' tells Wazobiablog about himself....See below

'Aduramo Samuel Oluwatobi is my name and I go by the name Tobi Savour as my stage name. I included 'savour' in my name because I know what I'm born to do and who I am. So if anyone will ask me that question 'who are you'? My answer is simple- I'm the sweetness that my
generation needs, A voice to the voiceless, Hope to the hopeless, the melody that never fades, A voice that keeps singing in the deepest part of the soul, A companion in the shadow of loneliness. I'm not trying to flatter it's just who I am.

Music is my life and not just a passion. I discovered that my life is not fulfilled without music and from my childhood I've loved to sing and even now as an adult I can't imagine living without it.

Everything that I'm passing through translates to songs and the reflection of it is the 'Ona Asi videos'. When all hope seems gone there is a hope. When a door seems shot God has the master key to many glorious doors'

Source .... http://www.wazobiablog.com/2016/10/rising-gospel-talented-artist-tobi.html

(1) (Reply)

#TheOtherRoom...Cobhams Shades PMB ? / New Music : Sojay Releases New Music "Chinenye" (god Gives) Listen & Download / Images Of Joshua Jazzy Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.