Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour (646 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour by john4affiliate: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have been following our very own fast rising gospel hip hop artiste for awhile

I have been following his handles @JappOfficial on IG prior to the time his EP CD went viral and I'm glad the young man is not disappointing. He posted about his Radio Interview with LageluFM96.7 on Friday night and after I thought I wouldn't be able to listen, I discovered I can stream online so I listened live.

My observations,

He is an educationists, had a National Certificate in Education (NCE) and B.Ed in Business Education (TASUED).

He is a lyricist and a poet.

He activated his music career after MideMrPossible came across his old studio recording and gave it to his producer friend ChampagneBeatz

He used to be a dancer.

He talk faintly about the incident that made his EP CD went viral, he never capitalize on it as the whole subject of discussion.

He made a song titled #MakeIt with TROD, Late Dagrin's younger brother but chose no promote it ahead of his own songs so as not to ride on TROD's popularity (Maturity)

He is currently working on his debut video "Praise".

When asked about the difficulties faced so far, he rather advised upcoming artiste not to do music solely because of money hence they will be frustrated, he further advice young artiste not to pay attention to negative people and negative thoughts, MadCow1 comment on his previous thread came to my mind (https://www.nairaland.com/3961161/kindly-review-praise-japp-nairalander)

Its funny that this guy started little from here and he's growing just by believing! its a wake up call for you too not to give up.
His genre of gospel music is unique, more of praise and dance and I believe in him as much as he believe in himself.

Re: Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour by john4affiliate: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Will be glad if this can get to front page.

cc: Lalasticlala,
Mynd44
donblade85555
MARKETfund
bigyomite
funjosh
aminat508
Re: Japp, The Fast Rising Gospel Hip-hop Artiste On A Radio Tour by MadCow1: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2017
john4affiliate:
I have been following our very own fast rising gospel hip hop artiste for awhile

I have been following his handles @JappOfficial on IG prior to the time his EP CD went viral and I'm glad the young man is not disappointing. He posted about his Radio Interview with LageluFM96.7 on Friday night and after I thought I wouldn't be able to listen, I discovered I can stream online so I listened live.

My observations,

He is an educationists, had a National Certificate in Education (NCE) and B.Ed in Business Education (TASUED).

He is a lyricist and a poet.

He activated his music career after MideMrPossible came across his old studio recording and gave it to his producer friend ChampagneBeatz

He used to be a dancer.

He talk faintly about the incident that made his EP CD went viral, he never capitalize on it as the whole subject of discussion.

He made a song titled #MakeIt with TROD, Late Dagrin's younger brother but chose no promote it ahead of his own songs so as not to ride on TROD's popularity (Maturity)

He is currently working on his debut video "Praise".

When asked about the difficulties faced so far, he rather advised upcoming artiste not to do music solely because of money hence they will be frustrated, he further advice young artiste not to pay attention to negative people and negative thoughts, MadCow1 comment on his previous thread came to my mind (https://www.nairaland.com/3961161/kindly-review-praise-japp-nairalander)

Its funny that this guy started little from here and he's growing just by believing! its a wake up call for you too not to give up.
His genre of gospel music is unique, more of praise and dance and I believe in him as much as he believe in himself.

Congrats... Now I am a part of your testimony. Don't fall your hand by yourself ok.

(1) (Reply)

Double Six Ft. Rev-O & KASI - I Do (Prod By @doublesixbeats) Maaaad Jam !!! / New Music: SD Dedon – Na You I Love / Spectacle Beat,the Beat Oracle, Download Free Music Instrumental By @amspectacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.