Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Importing From China - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (37453 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by wise3g(m): 4:43am On Oct 28, 2010
i am a trade seller in China, and our company is wholesaler about cellphones, laptops, and the electronics.
our website is :http://www.wise3g.com
and if u are interested in importing from China, u can contact me.
the MSN: sogophone3@hotmail.com
the email:sogophone5@gmail.com
Re: Importing From China by Au4Jesus: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
My Good Friend! I think your problem is NOT trying to travel to China to buy things to sell. Your NO.1 problem is that YOU LACK IDEA. You have money but you lack IDEA. It is a sure way of Business Failure. Why NOT put the N500K on FIXED DEPOSIT in a Reputable Bank. Then take your time & PRAYERFULLY think through to get the BUSINESS IDEA. May God help you!
Re: Importing From China by icemachine(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2010
Why not consider the ice making business? This is very great business for the hot place, especially in Africa. For more information, you can visit the following website:  www.chinaicemakingmachine.com  or contact us via email: sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Email: sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com

Re: Importing From China by standing(f): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2010
Find a coperater first and everything will go smothly.
Re: Importing From China by Guang(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hello marahcn2

I'm interested in finding out more about doing business in China . What is the best way to contact you outside of the forum ?

Thanks
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2010
Dear Guang,
Just send a business inquiry to our company, including “Attention: Thomas” in the “Subject” space if you are a Nigerian. If you are not a Nigerian, please state your Nationality and your inquiry will be directed to the relevant person. After receiving your mail, you will be attended to within 72 hours (3 days). Let your inquiry be as detailed as possible (but without repetitions or irrelevancies – explicitly explain your intentions and desires) so that you can be assisted within the shortest period of time possible.
Blessings.
Re: Importing From China by Guang(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2010
Hello marahcn2 ,

Thank you for getting back to me promptly . I will follow up with the email as you advised. Yes, I am very Nigerian smiley.
Re: Importing From China by ebusiness1(m): 4:16am On Oct 31, 2010
How do i source goods from china. Somebody please help
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2010
Dear e-business,
You amaze me. Are you reading other postings on this forum apart from yours? Read the second-to-the-last posting before yours by marahcn2. You might find it useful.
Re: Importing From China by Guang(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
To anyone who is interested in Sourcing for products from China, you can get in touch with me

I'm schedule be there the 2nd week of this month of NOV.

Contact me : guandresource@gmail.com

Maybe I can Help !
Re: Importing From China by Cauan: 3:40am On Nov 01, 2010
You can ask for other person who has the experience at importing.
Re: Importing From China by cnseawell(m): 4:08am On Nov 02, 2010
hello, I'm andy from China. we have done business with nigeria for more than 10years. our main product is " White candles" for household use. we have the biggest white candles factory in China. every month we supply 15-20*20ft containers white candles to Nigeria. Our own brand is " Double Holiness" . you can search in your market. Quality is the best.

If u r interest in our goods . Please contact us. you can reach me via e-mail: cn_seawell@yahoo.com.cn , MSN: liulinping2008@hotmail.com

Re: Importing From China by MonicaLee: 2:14am On Nov 03, 2010
Hey,My name is Monica Lee. My Email:monica@better-industry.com
We are a professional and client friendly Disk Flour Mill manufacturer. We cater to all scales of businesses from household to industrial sized operations. Among our current range of products is the 9FC series of Disk Flour Mill. This new and improved type of Disk Mill increases output and decreases labor substantially. The 9FC series disk mill feature energy saving, environmentally friendly, high efficiency, and is the ideal option for you.

The 9FC series include the models as follows: 9FC-230; 9FC-320; 9FC-360; 9FC-500; 9FC-600; 9FC-800, among which the 9FC-360; 9FC-500; 9FC-600 and 9FC-800 models have air blower; automatic feeding and unloading equipment.

The 9FC series is based on the older FFC series of Disk Mill which include the FFC 160, FFC 270 and FFC 330 models – all of which we supply.

Our Disk Mill can be used to pulverize corn, soy bean, sorghum, dried sweet potato slices, and soy bean cake.
Our Disk Mill is widely used in the chemical, paper making and medical industry.

They can be used to crush fresh fruit, sweet potato and soaked soy beans which have high moisture content

Our company can also provide the Hammer Mill series 9FQ.There are two models in the Hammer Mill series and these are: 9FQ200 and 9FQ300. 9FQ300 can be equipped with air blower; automatic unloading equipment. The Hammer Mill is not as efficient as its Disk Mill counterpart owing to its different structure. Because of this we strongly recommend the Disk Mill.

Re: Importing From China by dozzy24(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
Good day all. I need good quality jeans in large quantitiy. No.08137442420
Re: Importing From China by femmy2010(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2010
Do you travel to China,Dubai or any other Country on the Globe and tired of paying high roaming rate?
We have Got an international Sim Card that works anywhere in the world.
All you need to do is insert it into your GSM phone and you are ready to call and receive calls.

Visit www.onesimcard.com to learn more about the product and service and call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to buy it or come to our point of contact at
4,Olushola Street
Abule-Egba,Lagos

It does not matter where your location is we can help you arrange for delivery.
Below is an attached picture of the User Manual and the Global Sim Card.

Re: Importing From China by stinirene: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2010
any one interesetd importing from china can contact me for suggestion. we are a professional sourcing agent in China. we can help you find the real factory rather than a middle man.( Please note that most of the suppliers you meet online or at the trade fairs are trade companies, agents, middlemen or even scammers etc. ) we have checkd out hundreds of companies for foreign companies. saved them much and reduced their business risk in China.
you can mail me at stinbusiness@gmail.com

Irene
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1487471
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2010
Dear dozzy24, our company can ship good quality jeans in large quantities to you. But remember that Jeans, like all textile products (Fabrics & Garments), is a contraband, thus is best shipped to Lome or Cotonou. We do this all the time. However, we will leave the decision of the shipping destination to you.  Can you send me your e-mail address so I can contact you for details?
Re: Importing From China by ZubAli(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2010
Import mobile phones, we just introduce mobile phone with 3 Sim Slot and 2 Memory card that is fast selling now.

in Fukda.com
Re: Importing From China by omanifrank(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2010
anything you do be carefully guys
Re: Importing From China by greenhope(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
Nice forum Topic. I have a thread where I explained and gave out free report on how you can start importing goods from China without a startup capital.

You can find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548754.0.html
Re: Importing From China by Ehisod(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hi guys,

I need a reliable asian supplier/manufacturer of Memory cards, USB flash drives, external HDDs and other memory products a tested and trusted one is what I need. I shall be very grateful if i can get help you all. My mail is [email]ehisod@gmail.com[/email]

Thank you.
Re: Importing From China by nwalaocha: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes, you have a very nice idea but before you invest your money on import business, you needs adequate knowlage about importation, you need to visit the chinese embasy to know their culture and equally find out from the embasy about the exporter at china, i think these will help you a lot .
GOOD LUCK FROM THANKGOD NWALAOCHA
Re: Importing From China by stinirene: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
anyone interested importing from China can come to me for suggestion, we are a professional sourcing agent in China, we can provide sourcing. purchasing, factory auditing, quality control inspecting, anti-scam services to all foreign companies. find you the real manufacturer rather than a middle man. pretend you from being scammed or getting poor quality,save you more and reduce your business risk in China
mail me at stinbusiness@gmail.com
Re: Importing From China by bece: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
Pls i want to order replica designer bags and polo shirts,i have seen a site online but u pay thru credit card alone and the company that helps me from us said they cant guarante anything. I want to order samples first and do my normal doorstep shipping,i dont know if anyone can recommend a good site
Re: Importing From China by stinirene: 2:31am On Nov 13, 2010
If in bulk order,then ask for a sample test is necessary. you can go to deal direct with the manufacturer. there are many factories produce replica T's and bags in China.
Re: Importing From China by bece: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2010
Not in bulk like a container,just like 50 pieces but i still need to get samples,i have been to china before but its expensive when you dont have much money thats why i want to try the online stuff.pls any help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized / Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million / Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.