Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Importing From China - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China (37538 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hey guys! I am "Fant" you must have seen my post here. I however don't use that name again cuz i noticed some disrespect in some of the moderators who think they are omini-potent/science. So i deactivated my account. But some of you here have bending in mails, so i decided to return in order to assist humanity.
SO LETS GO ON
importing from china is a lucrative business if only you know the right thing to do. So, i shall be explaining as much as my time would permit me cuz i have other issues to handle online.
When you hear China, the first thing that should cross your mind is "electronics" but many equate china to "fake." this is not always true. It is a known fact that most chinese products in our markets here in Nigeria easily get damaged but this is because our so-called importers who claim they travel to china, only goes there to buy "fake" because they are greedy of gain and the buyers here are also stingy with their purchasing power.
So, as a wise business person, you should go for goods with quality even if they are China. This would give you a cutting edge in the market.
And those who say they doo't patronise Chinese products, it would be interesting to let you know that about 80% of electronics in Nigeria today are made in china though you may still see Sonny, toshiba, Hp, Philips or LG on then. "HOW?" ok, i will give you an example. Do you know i can get a chinese-fake laptop for N35,000, on coming to Nigeria, i will remove the board and give it to programers who will program it to start writing HP or Dell when you start it. After this, i simply buy a HP or Dell casing for the board. When i am through, i may decide to sell it for N90,000. seing that the price of Hp or Dell is atleast N120,000, individuals and dealers in Nigeria will rush to buy from me {remember the law of demand} not know what i did while i make a gross profit of N65,000 for each. {did i hear u say interesting? Please don't try this oh! Lol.}. So let no man fool himself with the mentality that if it china, it is fake.
To be continued. . . . . . .
Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hey guys! I am "Fant" you must have seen my post here. I however don't use that name again cuz i noticed some disrespect in some of the moderators who think they are omini-potent/science. So i deactivated my account. But some of you here have bending in mails, so i decided to return in order to assist humanity.
SO LETS GO ON
importing from china is a lucrative business if only you know the right thing to do. So, i shall be explaining as much as my time would permit me cuz i have other issues to handle online.
When you hear China, the first thing that should cross your mind is "electronics" but many equate china to "fake." this is not always true. It is a known fact that most chinese products in our markets here in Nigeria easily get damaged but this is because our so-called importers who claim they travel to china, only goes there to buy "fake" because they are greedy of gain and the buyers here are also stingy with their purchasing power.
So, as a wise business person, you should go for goods with quality even if they are China. This would give you a cutting edge in the market.
And those who say they doo't patronise Chinese products, it would be interesting to let you know that about 80% of electronics in Nigeria today are made in china though you may still see Sonny, toshiba, Hp, Philips or LG on then. "HOW?" ok, i will give you an example. Do you know i can get a chinese-fake laptop for N35,000, on coming to Nigeria, i will remove the board and give it to programers who will program it to start writing HP or Dell when you start it. After this, i simply buy a HP or Dell casing for the board. When i am through, i may decide to sell it for N90,000. seing that the price of Hp or Dell is atleast N120,000, individuals and dealers in Nigeria will rush to buy from me {remember the law of demand} not know what i did while i make a gross profit of N65,000 for each. {did i hear u say interesting? Please don't try this oh! Lol.}. So let no man fool himself with the mentality that if it is china, it is fake.
To be continued. . . . . . . My post may appear twice. Forgive me.
Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2011
Welcome back!.
NOW LETS SEE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO INTO THIS AND HOW TO GO INTO IT
Just like buying goods from the market to sell, importation involves a great deal of seriousness and proper risk management. It is an established fact that online purchases/sales are not highly guarranteed. This is as a result of the presence of some unscrupulous persons- scammers in the internet. You can however be totally free from them. The problem with many is: they do all they can just not to fall for these idiots but they end up falling for them. I remember promising someone to help him with his importation, but because he thought i was not real, he shunned me after wasting my time. But when he entered all by himself, after two months, he was very very lucky to lose N3m to some "wise people" this was when he realised that it is not by his power or by his might. So, online deals is something you do with courage and wisdom. It is however risky not to take risk, so the scams should not hinder your goals EXCEPT if you are lazy. Even buying goods to keep in your stall is still a big risk.
SO HOW DO I GET STARTED
This is very simply but serious. http://www.alibaba.com is the largest online market in China, here, you can get anything you want to buy online. But you must be careful cuz here, we have a great assemblage of both genuine and ungenuine manufacturers.
When you get there, search for the product of your choice and click on it. This should take you to the details of that product and the full contacts of different manufacturers of that product. The moment you click on any of these manufacturers, business has begun.
HOW DO I KNOW A TRUE MANUFACTURER?
well! I can't give you a specific method for determining the real people neither will i give you any contact. But i will give you some tips and cautions.
1, Never place orders via phone calls only. This is because a manufacturer can decide to collect your and send you rubbish in return, in the court, he can claim that he didn't hear what you said. So emails are recommended so as to keep record. Anyone who ask you to place your order via text or call is a THIEF.
2, check the rating of the manufacturer on alibaba. Though this is not a guarrantee.
3, Avoid being to desperate to place orders because of cheap prices. This can land you into sugar lol. . .
4, any manufacturer who accept only TT or bank transfer is a THIEF.
5, any manufacturer who is too persuasive is possible a THIEF.
6, Do not be carried away simple because a manufacturer asks you to come to his factory for your goods, if you can. This doesn't prove sincerity cuz some of them have seen your country and knows that you will perhaps never agree to come. So these thieves gains your undeserved trust with that statement.
7, when you meet a manufacturer for the first time, try him by telling him that you want to come to his factory to pick your goods before payment. If he harshly reject that, he is a THIEF.
8, finally, reach out for God's wisdom via prayer. Because "by strength shall no man prevail."
to be continued. . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 1:55am On Jan 05, 2011
Glad to have you back!
Now that you may be set to begin, lets take another course:
PAYMENTS AND SHIPPING
wow! Time for money, all eyes open!
The payment aspect is one aspect where you begin to experience some of our limitations in this country. This is because, seing we are wiser than them, they got jealous and started calling us scammers.
Most genuine manufacturers have various payment options for you which include: Paypal, western union, credit cards, master cards and telegraphic transfer {TT}. Among all these, we can legally operate only TT and master card {not too common}. I see this as unfortunate since TT is not very secure while master card is expensive.
DEMERIT OF TT}
1, your money hits the account of the manufacturer before he decides to send your goods.
2, your banker sells the dollar to you for N154.
4, after settling your bank charges for the transaction, there is another hidden $80 charge which no one knows where it goes to.
Inspiter of all these, TT seems to be our own resort.
I am sleepy now, so, to be continue. . . . .
Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
Good morning and welcome back.
Like i was saying befor my sleep interrupted,
TT appears to be the popular method of online payment in this country undermining the risk involved. However, if you got the a true manufacturer, happy are you, because the $80 hidden charge and other banks charges would be covered provided you are importing a relatively much goods.
HOW DO I SHIP MY GOODS WITHOUT STRESS FROM CUSTOM?
This is quite easy! [b]"EASY"?[/B] Yes you heard me right. There is a scripture i love most when it comes to things like this "And who shall hurt you if ye be doers of the right thing" i am also asking the same question.
The Nigerian custom service can be sometimes funny especially when some of the "agberos" there wants to collect your 15k for not cause,
As for the shipping process, the manufacturer has the responsibility to organise the shipping of your goods. In most cases, the shipping cost of every product is stated in the product's details. So any manufacturer who fails to organise the shipping of your goods is an unserious type or possibly a THIEF because no international factory can say it lacks a shipping department.
You however have your own role to play.
I know you must have heard about DHL. They are among the fastest and best shipping companies in the world and the good news is: Nigerians can also enjoy their service unlike the idiotic Paypal and western union brouhaha! So i would recommend you ship most of your goods via DHL. For more info on DHL, {cuz dia money don finish lol. . . .} visit http://www.dhl.com.ng or go to their office closest to you. When you register with them, they are to give you an SMS short code which you will use to monitor the movement of your goods.
Now, inform the manufacturer of your choice of shipping via DHL and he should organise that. When he is through, he will send you the referral number to your goods given to him by DHL. All you now do is: send the referral number to the short code you were given here in their office. Eg, if the short code you were given was 23490, and the manufacturer sends you 363 as your referral code, simply send 363 to 23490. Each time you do this, you should be able to receive an instant alert of where your goods currentl is. If you get no alert when you do this, please run to DHL's office to verify the referral code cuz there is a possible SCAM.
Please, not that solid items such as generators, cars etc cannot be shipped by air.
MERITS OF DHL
1, it is very fast.
2, they handle all custom's troubles because your goods must hit your door step. Thats the agreement.
3 maximum security.
4, door to door delivery.
DEMERITS OF DHL
1, it is relatively expensive.
2, solid goods cannot be shipped easily. Etc.
To be continued. . . . . . . . .
Re: Importing From China by bullvie: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2011
DRY CARGO VESSELS AVAILABLE WITHIN THE CAPACITY OF 5000MT TO 30000MT.
TRADING REGION: WORLDWIDE
TIME CHARTER PREFERRED
VOYAGE CHARTER ALSO ACCEPTED

INTERESTED PARTIES CONTACT ME ON: anthonywilliams@gmx.us

Cheers
Re: Importing From China by Plogic: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
@AFROASIA my email is dotsleek@aol.com lets talk
Re: Importing From China by Winnerslfc(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2011
Welcome Back!
Some of you kept asking me questions on the best kind of goods you can import. So, lets deal with that now.
[center]WHAT SHOULD I IMPORT FROM CHINA?[/center] To easily answer this question, in my first post, i gave you a website: www.alibaba.com and i said this is the main chinese online market. Now! Anything you see there, is a reflection of what you can import from China.
We are however in a computer age, so your importation should be technologically based. What i mean is, you shouldn't import outdated items. Some people think they can import things like clothings etc from China but this sounds ridiculous. So go for technology.
On this thread, i have read people talking of importing fashion products, so i begin to wonder what they actually mean by "fashion products." So if you are contemplating that and may not want to regret, i advice you to divert from China to perhaps United Arab Emirate.
Now, for me, i import the following products and the are loaded with profit and easily marketed:
1, Laptops.
2, Note book PC.
3, LCD Monitors with TV.
4, Portable DVD players with TV.
5, Solar cells and panels.
6, Phones.
7, Micro SD {memory card]
8, Generators.
9, Projectors.
10, Home theatres and lots more.
I am assuring you that these products are very profitable provided the favour of God is with You.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Importing From China by infofta(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
Winnersflc, I really need to discuss with you. Pls post me your phone number to: brightedomwonyi@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by infofta(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
Winnersflc, I really need to discuss with you. Pls post me your phone number to: brightedomwonyi@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by Chichiange(f): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2011
Pls I need to go to china too but I need the visa?can I get the contact of any one that can bring it out for me, thanks.
Re: Importing From China by Kcswat22: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
I want to import computers n accessories.eg mem card,camera,hard disk,flash. Etc can i go to dubai instead of china? Or can i buy it online bt for me i dnt trust online i prefer to travel n see for myself.let say 3milla is it ok
Re: Importing From China by Angolobabe(f): 4:12am On Jan 21, 2011
Winnerslfc:

Welcome Back!
Some of you kept asking me questions on the best kind of goods you can import. So, lets deal with that now.
[center]WHAT SHOULD I IMPORT FROM CHINA?[/center] To easily answer this question, in my first post, i gave you a website: www.alibaba.com and i said this is the main chinese online market. Now! Anything you see there, is a reflection of what you can import from China.
We are however in a computer age, so your importation should be technologically based. What i mean is, you shouldn't import outdated items. Some people think they can import things like clothings etc from China but this sounds ridiculous. So go for technology.
On this thread, i have read people talking of importing fashion products, so i begin to wonder what they actually mean by "fashion products." So if you are contemplating that and may not want to regret, i advice you to divert from China to perhaps United Arab Emirate.
Now, for me, i import the following products and the are loaded with profit and easily marketed:
1, Laptops.
2, Note book PC.
3, LCD Monitors with TV.
4, Portable DVD players with TV.
5, Solar cells and panels.
6, Phones.
7, Micro SD {memory card]
8, Generators.
9, Projectors.
10, Home theatres and lots more.
I am assuring you that these products are very profitable provided the favour of God is with You.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . .

Hi, do you live in china? ,i have some companies in china mainland i need to verify if they are geniue or not , do you know of any good companies that deals with iphones and blackberry and laptops with good prices? ,i've been alibaba member for a while now doing some research on products, i dont live in nigeria so what will be best option for shipping to europe cos most companies refuse using EMS,DHL,UPS advicing that its too expensive that best option will be by sea in 20 ft container .
Re: Importing From China by Actionleap: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Marahcn2, Can you send me your email address? Mine is atmlimited@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by avobode(m): 4:21am On Jan 24, 2011
My advice, first find a need, then find out where that need can be found. Good hunting!
Re: Importing From China by knightfrank(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2011
My dear African friends and Chinese fellow country man.after reading this post I can't resist the Temptation to comment on the issue which was not about importation from China but the difference between the mentality of our two great people.

Through reading all the replies,I have found that all the Chinese post only simple advertisement.but some Nigerian guys used more psychological tricks To lead(or misleading) the poor man(or masses).

I have found Africans are smart.with further improvement of national education and culture Precipitation。Nigeria will become a major power on the world stage!

Although I am a Chinese.but I have been lived in Ireland and eu for 10 years.I am a business man myself but I don't take a interest in any export and import chaos.therefor I could not offer you any tips or services haha sorry bro.

But I can give u one advice.without understand one's culture and history background you can not see through the man.always know your man before you doing business with him.

Thanks for the show guys!
Re: Importing From China by oriste(f): 2:13am On Jan 25, 2011
will like to get a contact from china need to buy white candles urgently,pls any one has contacts ?tosanfamous@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by akinsquare: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
hi,China is indeed a good import biz decision, the new world trade centre!,even America now import 70% of their products from China!
, I am available to any one who wants to import/buy or get any thing from China,I'm a Nigerian living in China, U can reach me on +8613693290144,+1863478337470 or email;akinsquare200@yahoo.com
Re: Importing From China by Angolobabe(f): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2011
I am looking for reliable and serious person living in china mainland and hongkong that speaks chinese to do company verifications of goods and also do checking of quality ,quantity and making sure the real products are shipped to me .please if your interested
Email me @ ,elynworld@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Importing From China by SAPNETUK: 4:53am On Feb 01, 2011
We enable you make quick payments to China.

SAPNET Solutions

+44 (0) 7903216963

Re: Importing From China by elvymoore: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
Be careful on who u deal with.Even ur blood brother can dupe u.many scammers abound in dis forum.just beware

1 Like

Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2011
SOLAR CHARGERS FOR MOBILE PHONES:

CHARGE ON THE MOVE[/color]!
[color=#000099]Solar Chargers for Mobile Phones: An ideal Digital Gift for your boss, your friend, business partner, spouse, etc. And what about your very self?  Charge on the move – at the airport, at the hospital, in the bus, in the car. And for those of you who work long hours without access to electricity outlets, your mobile phone solar charger comes in handy.  Charge and store away for emergencies. This is what your mobile phone solar charger is all about. Portable and easily fit into your handbags, briefcase. etc.

Very high quality, rigorously tested, direct from factory, CE Certified, reasonably priced.

Samples are available for viewing and quality inspection at our Nigerian Representative Office, thus not needing to request for Samples.

*** Payment Option: You have the option (with conditions) of paying through our Foreign Currency (USD) Account in Nigeria.

Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
Official business  invitation letter from China is now possible @ $700. Processing time: 10working days from take off date.  Documents needed: Data page of the passport . Contact me via e.mail for further info. ( this price applies to both first time travellers to China and regular traveller to China) ( 30 days business visa , single entry F visa)
Re: Importing From China by okadaman2: 4:49am On Feb 06, 2011
Any Chinese/china based supplier of medical equipments? interested buyers available, you must have a good website with product catalog.
Re: Importing From China by michelix(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2011
nice write ups
Re: Importing From China by marahcn2: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2011
Men's Sports Shoes:

Fashionable, good quality Men’s Sports Shoes

Material: Leather

Some of the Shoes could be viewed and inspected for quality at our Nigerian Representative Office, thus not needing wasting money on Samples and their Courier postage.

For details, please refer to the following links:

http://www.marahexports.com/men/a-msp-e01.htm

http://www.marahexports.com/men/a-msp-e02.htm

Re: Importing From China by choosenpet(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2011
afroasia please drop you contact address or reach at choosenpet at yahoo dot com.
Re: Importing From China by AFROASIA(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Importing From China by David905(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
AFRO ASIA CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK. SEND TO odumol@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings / 6 Ways Your Bank Account Can Be Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.