Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport (814 Views)

49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by adewales4: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2016

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA) on Friday arrested a 30-year-old woman, Nnanji Juliet Ijeoma who was caught with 535 grammes of cocaine inside her bra as she attempted to smuggle it into the country.

The woman who work as a stylist in Brazil was caught at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos during the inward screening of passengers on a South African Airways flight.NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba said the incident is being investigated and that the suspect would soon be charged to court.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/ndlea-nab-woman-with-cocaine-inside-bra-at-lagos-airport/
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by SUPERPACK: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
j
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
adewales4:

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA) on Friday arrested a 30-year-old woman, Nnanji Juliet Ijeoma who was caught with 535 grammes of cocaine inside her bra as she attempted to smuggle it into the country.

The woman who work as a stylist in Brazil was caught at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos during the inward screening of passengers on a South African Airways flight.NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba said the incident is being investigated and that the suspect would soon be charged to court.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/ndlea-nab-woman-with-cocaine-inside-bra-at-lagos-airport/
Igbos why na? angry
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
I swear na DEM
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by LoveMachine(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
Igbos why na? angry

Nope. We need state origin. Name is no longer enough to verify ethnicity. They have made name checking a meticulous science. Just ask Sunday Oliseh.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by DoTheNeedful: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hardworking lady. She is taking the bull by the horn instead of relying on some hardworking men angry.
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by Tolexander: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thank God I have now overcome the spirit of checking names.
I am now free from the spirit inflicting me since 2005 when this forum started.

When I clicked on this thread, I had the intention of reading the content and checking names, to my greatest surprise, as if I'd programmed my eyes, my eyes kept on automatically skipping anywhere name appeared.

What the Lord has done for me this night, delivering me, shall be permanent in my life.

Everybody here is invited to my church to rejoice with me while sharing the testimony tomorrow.
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sighs... mouth sealed
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
LoveMachine:

Nope. We need state origin. Name is no longer enough to verify ethnicity. They have made name checking a meticulous science. Just ask Sunday Oliseh.
An Igbo is not necessarily an IPOB. Infact Igbos constitute a very insignificant minority among Igbos. They are known to be drug smugglers too
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by ChilledPill: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Afonja are now using our names to push drugangryangryangry it shall not be well with these afonja'sangryangryangry
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by LoveMachine(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
An Igbo is not necessarily an IPOB. Infact Igbos constitute a very insignificant minority among Igbos. They are known to be drug smugglers too

At this rate I will never make Name Checker Perm Sec.

Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by bright007(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nnaji Juliet Ijeoma ....NCAN president , the "other room" branch
Re: NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport by Twizzy30(m): 2:01am On Oct 23, 2016
But why igbo people like crime ehn. Rapist, kidnapping, Drug smuggling, Ritualists, Cultists, Arm Robbery, Prostitutes. Even many of them are illiterates. Pls nobody should quote me or else...

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Follow Woman To ATM To Withdraw 90,000, Caught By The Police (video) / Lady Beaten & Injured For Breaking A Man’s Head During A Football Match (photos) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.