Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account (818 Views)

Problem Associated With Learning A Skills / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by ufenemofe: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nairalander can anyone pls be of help to me ? I have been trying to recharge my phone via my bank account ( U.B.A)recharge code which is *919*amount# .Each time I enter the bank given code *919*amount# nd supplied my account details accurately as required, nd also be directed to enter my 4 digit pin.upon entered the four digit pin, the response I always got is SCHEME CODE NOT PERMITTED. The truth of the matter is that I dont even know what they meant by SCHEME CODE. pls somebody put me tru .ma/sir
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by DAntivirus: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Check the code you're entering... You must be making a mistake somewhere
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by ufenemofe: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol, guis u harsh ooo, abeg wu fit help me
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by ufenemofe: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
OK thanks for ur gud encouragemnt, unlike DAT guy telling me is CHANGE
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by Pweezy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
OP pls send a mail to cfc@ubagroup.com with ur account details and someone will instantly help u resolve d challenge
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by ufenemofe: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am not sure the problem is from me o, I guess it from u. b.a . or shud d 4 digit pin be a combination of alphabet nd figures or pure alphabet or only figure ? l guess that's where the problems took its root.pls more suggestion from one that was once stuck to dis situation before a way out.pls
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by ufenemofe: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol, I will rightly do dat. thanks
Re: Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account by carammel(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
I only dial *919*amt# and it gives me the transaction receipt instantly. "thanks for this transaction",I get the sms alert for recharge and the debit alert from the bank,so I don't understand the long process you are talking about pin and account and all.

Visit any uba office around you.

(1) (Reply)

Where All Nigerian Males Beaten By Their Fathers? / Mass Wedding: Angry Groom Throws Out Bride After She Gave Birth A Day After Th / 10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.