Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot (2791 Views)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Fianze93(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is Arguably the best maternity shoot ever.

Classic I must say

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by IdeyFindWife: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
tongue wey the foto
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who else noticed the Gulder cans in the fridge?

Science pikin loading.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Kampack: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
This woman beautiful...no be small o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by chii8(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Majority of the stuff there is fruit so not bad
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by konkonbilo(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2018
What's the idea behind the shoot The shoot no correlate with the idea of maternity shoot at all angry
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by stubbornman(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
konkonbilo:
What's the idea behind the shoot The shoot no correlate with the idea of maternity shoot at all angry

Megida.....so until she naked nah that one you go happy carry your Vaseline run come here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by enabledgoddess(f): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
I still think all those pregnancy craving that people claim they have is myth. And seeing pregnancy as an opportunity to eat is fallacious. I didn't feel any of those, I was still myself ,when is comes to eating. My problem then was excessive heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Amopeekun(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
enabledgoddess:
I still think all those pregnancy craving that people claim they have is myth. And seeing pregnancy as an opportunity to eat is fallacious. I didn't feel any of those, I was still myself ,when is comes to eating. My problem then was excessive heat.
Pls don't say that. Some of us are lucky we didn't have such cravings, others went through a lot. I met a woman who just wanted to chew ice, another liked dust. Others would want all sort of strange foods. At the antenatal, I met a sister who was always chewing one type of fruit then. It is crazy, i tell u. May all mothers reap the fruits of their labour, us inclusive. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by OmoAlata1(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
A lot of women use pregnancy to eat like a cow and have people pitied them. I have been pregnant twice. I never eaten like that. I ate at my normal rate. My only issue was I had to eat in small portion throughout the day, because if I ate regular portion in one seating, I would be so uncomfortable. I had heart burn.
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by thorpido(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
enabledgoddess:
People are different,pregnancies are different.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by boyjo: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Fianze93:
This is Arguably the best maternity shoot ever.

Classic I must say

Those are fruits not food.
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
enabledgoddess:

If they have the food, let them eat even if it's fallacious according to u. Must everything be debatable?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Amopeekun:

Pls don't say that. Some of us are lucky we didn't have such cravings, others went through a lot. I met a woman who just wanted to chew ice, another liked dust. Others would want all sort of strange foods. At the antenatal, I met a sister who was always chewing one type of fruit then. It is crazy, i tell u. May all mothers reap the fruits of their labour, us inclusive. Cheers
I chewed ice like nobody till the end during my second. I had a preferance though. It must be a particular bottled water cos the rest has smell according to my nose. Tap water, cway etc are no no.
I always advice people not to chew ice so was so confused when the obsession started. But the day I put to bed, I stopped.
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
enabledgoddess:

Urself excessive heat is also a myth, some women will be using pregnancy to carve to for AC incessantly, complaining of heat unnecessarily.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by jennyswtie: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
I can relate with this lady n I'm so not finding it funny
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Aquablue: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
In four pregnancies,I never had gluttony as an effect.I always loose my appetite and loose weight....chai
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Toeyean1507(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2018
I know a lady who loves d offensive odor emanating from gutters. In fact,she'll spread mat near a gutter that smells like hell, but in her second pregnancy, u dare not fart beside her. She'll give u a earful of insults.
This taught me that no two pregnancies can ever be d same. If u had it good, cool for u, hence don't doubt those that had it rough.
I once woke my hubby up around 2am to go get me 'agege bread'. We had Butterfield slice bread at home o. D poor guy was confused that he started knocking d doors of those that sells such on our street. By the time he got back, I was already fast asleep.
I apologised though and he understood my plight.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Ayaba03(f): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Toeyean1507:
I know a lady who loves d offensive odor emanating from gutters. In fact,she'll spread mat near a gutter that smells like hell, but in her second pregnancy, u dare not fart beside her. She'll give u a earful of insults.
This taught me that no two pregnancies can ever be d same. If u had it good, cool for u, hence don't doubt those that had it rough.
I once woke my hubby up around 2am to go get me 'agege bread'. We had Butterfield slice bread at home o. D poor guy was confused that he started knocking d doors of those that sells such on our street. By the time he got back, I was already fast asleep.
I apologised though and he understood my plight.
My sister dont mind those ppl up there. Im sure they never mix up with other women while growing up to know different ways women act during pregnancy. I use to go through alot during pregnancy whereas my elder sis is always normal during her own pregnancy. I use to feel naseous seriously, my cravingz are very bad, i cant stand the smell of food most times except wen i crave for it. I always feel tired truout my pregnancy. I usually have upset stomach in my first trimester. Those ppl think its exaggeration abi, instead of them to be grateful to God. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Toeyean1507(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ayaba03:
My sister dont mind those ppl up there. Im sure they never mix up with other women while growing up to know different ways women act during pregnancy. I use to go through alot during pregnancy whereas my elder sis is always normal during her own pregnancy. I use to feel naseous seriously, my cravingz are very bad, i cant stand the smell of food most times except wen i crave for it. I always feel tired truout my pregnancy. I usually have upset stomach in my first trimester. Those ppl think its exaggeration abi, instead of them to be grateful to God. Yeye dey smell
I'm telling u, my sister. That was y I said if u had it good, good for u o. There's this colleague of mine that was on bed rest from 3 months to point of delivery, feeding on only drips and malt drinks. To come add salt to injury, she delivered tru CS.
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
best maternity photoshoot 2018 grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot by Chubhie: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
For the past few months, I've been drawn to understudy a hen's process of motherhood from the fertilization period till its final day.

I've been touched by how we humans have failed to pay attention to all the magic happening around us. I encourage every potential mother and all sperm donor husbands to learn from mother hen.

I believe that if this woman understands the magic going inside of her, the crave for food would be superseded by pure joy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All Men? Just Nigerian Men? Or Just My Man? / Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? / My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.