Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (84880 Views)

Nollywood Actors Campaign For Saraki, Get Blasted / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rain is falling here angry
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by petsey(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
u wan enter moon
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Bamz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shol3:
He looks good

Perspective is everything. While everyone has decided to see the 'not so good' side, you have decided what to see. So refreshing.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by bladeAnders(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
He's got poor taste in fashion I swear. He should go meet timaya 2 put him tru
which timaya
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by brostheo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Waten him go do there self?
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Hades2016(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shol3:
He looks good
take a look again madam grin ... he looks like Ghostbuster lol cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by BIDOO(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
You mean same timaya that wore winter dress a few week back to an APC event at edo? You must be kidding me! Korede just miss it this time around:-D, he is a fashionist.
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Philinho(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Julius Berger staff

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by superfelix: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy ..the sharp tongue nigerians dn go instagram., leaving twitter cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
BIDOO:

You mean same timaya that wore winter dress a few week back to an APC event at edo? You must be kidding me! Korede just miss it this time around:-D, he is a fashionist.
you call some one that is keeping a micheal jackson jerrycurl of 19 80s a fashionist you must have a very poor sense of fashion kid undecided
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by ifiscomiss: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
http:///2eFmCTs

kindly vote bakare sandra as entreprenuer of the year
pleasee
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by mengho(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
whats wrong with dis outfit, I used something similar although a bit darker when taking care of my birds & goats, it's total awesome
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
I like it.
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by misscall247: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
fernandoc:
Nigerians get bad mouth I swear. If u can survive criticism here you are a world champion.
seriously......lol
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by misscall247: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
fernandoc:
Nigerians get bad mouth I swear. If u can survive criticism here you are a world champion.
seriously......lol

if u dress well thy go talk

if u no dress well thy go still talk,i bow 4dem
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by frisky2good(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
You for mention K-Cee. Timaya ko, Timbuktu ni.

pretydiva:
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by graciousme(f): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Joephat(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
you see wetin Buhari cause
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Emmacolinho(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Welcome Mr Korede. The broken pipes are in the kitchen, bathroom and #TheOtherRoom

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by jasysandra(f): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Cute plumber
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by jaymdee(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Now everyone of you should shut up!!! That jumpsuit is a custom tailored piece inspired by the hardwork of everyday people. It is meant to inspire dignity in labour. How else should the jean material be creatively designed? Men, he stepped out on one of the most original outfits. It is a tough design. It is a rare design. All you critics are following the bandwagon. If one top New York fashion blog first posted it as one of the best (which it is actually), you guys will be claiming him by now saying "Yoruba singer wins best dressed, Oduduwa son won best dressed at the MAMAs" etc. Nansense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by nkpommpko(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2016
pretydiva:
which timaya ,that one that dresses like Fulani herd's men.
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by nkpommpko(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2016
The other day no be police uniform e Wear? The cloth no complete sef, wey the helmet?
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Bluecodes(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2016
somez:
You guys should leave him na.. He volunteered to fix the toilets at the event.
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by AlamienDagash(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2016
dats ryt my guy
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by pressplay411(m): 2:18am On Oct 23, 2016
All these MAMA awards news every where and Linda is busy doing ini mini maini mo on covering the news considering her new nemesis WizKid dominates.

Like if you think she looks stupid avoiding the news, Share if you think she reserves the right to snub it albeit for personally reasons.
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by BlackMystery(f): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Ghost buster grin
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by TRAVEL101(m): 2:31am On Oct 23, 2016
And then
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by jaafree: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Good one Bello, so unique. I can see the message even though alot are blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by seangy4konji: 3:14am On Oct 23, 2016
korede bello grin
Re: Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] by Perfecter4real(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2016
I see nothing wrong with his outfit, he looks classic joor. must we wear suit to every event?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.