Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. (542 Views)

We Offer Wordpress Support And Maintenance Services In Nigeria / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. by myforexsolution: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
[size=13pt]I have decided to dedicate one week every month to helping people out (at no cost to them) with any issues they have with their websites.

Your website is your business storefront before the over 90million Nigerians now connected to the internet and whose buying decisions are influenced by what they see/experience on the internet when they visit your website those of other competing and complementing businesses.

I will give my candid take on the issues you present and if there are things I can fix for you, I will (at no cost to you at all).

It is hard to find a web programmer that is specialized in every single possible area of specialty. So Issues you present to me that may not fall within my specialty, I will refer you to trusted hands within Lagos that will respectfully (not subserviently) take care of your issues.

Everything I will do here will be free. However, if there are things that cannot be done free of charge, I will let you know.

I will however do my utmost best to make sure everything (viz-a-viz fixing registration forms, creating contact forms, adjusting image size, inserting facebook page plugins etc) is done free of charge.

Bring on your issues now.

My services are free for this week (23/10/1016 - 29/10/2016)[/size]
Re: Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. by pat4naija(m): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2016
myforexsolution:
[size=13pt]I have decided to dedicate one week every month to helping people out (at no cost to them) with any issues they have with their websites.

Your website is your business storefront before the over 90million Nigerians now connected to the internet and whose buying decisions are influenced by what they see/experience on the internet when they visit your website those of other competing and complementing businesses.

I will give my candid take on the issues you present and if there are things I can fix for you, I will (at no cost to you at all).

It is hard to find a web programmer that is specialized in every single possible area of specialty. So Issues you present to me that may not fall within my specialty, I will refer you to trusted hands within Lagos that will respectfully (not subserviently) take care of your issues.

Everything I will do here will be free. However, if there are things that cannot be done free of charge, I will let you know.

It has come to my notice that many times when people ask my opinion about that which they need to do to or about their online presence, they want me to tell them something that rhymed with the fantasies they have nursed and come with.

Reality does not bend to fantasies. If it was that way, we would all have jet plains. I noticed that these people believe there is some way to get sooo much out of nothing (after giving nothing) and they only hoped you will call out that fantasy as a reality.

I am sorry to say here that I wont do that here.

You either take the truth or leave it.

In the end (and everyday) there is a difference between those that take real action in a real world and on realities, and those who reject knowledge and truth for their fantasies which they cannot act upon but can only keep dreaming about and nursing because they are fantasies.

That difference is the difference between the rich and the poor.

Bring on your issues now.

My services are free for this week (23/10/1016 - 29/10/2016)[/size]
pls I d like you to help me on mine .. My whatsapp no is 07O65I732O3 and Email Emmy4lov@gmail.com . thanks a million
Re: Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. by myforexsolution: 12:28am On Oct 23, 2016
pat4naija:
pls I d like you to help me on mine .. My whatsapp no is 07O65I732O3 and Email Emmy4lov@gmail.com . thanks a million
Okay. Adding you.

Re: Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. by segebobo: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2016
myforexsolution Please what could be causing my site to suddenly exceed bandwidth limit within 2 days even when there are no visitors to the site
the same bandwidth serves for up to a month before, but now, within 2 days, everything gets exhausted within 2 days.
Re: Free Website Trouble-Shooting/Maintenance Services. by myforexsolution: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
segebobo:
myforexsolution Please what could be causing my site to suddenly exceed bandwidth limit within 2 days even when there are no visitors to the site
the same bandwidth serves for up to a month before, but now, within 2 days, everything gets exhausted within 2 days.

[size=13pt]1).Who do you host with?

2). Are you saying categorically that you have had no visitors to the site?

3). What hosting plan did you pay for? How much bandwidth is associated with that hosting plan?

4). Did you recently add any video files or the likes to your site?[/size]

[size=13pt]1). Who do you host with?[/size]
I do not know who you host with but it is possible for the hosting company to play hanky panky with you although I must say this is rear but not impossible. If you are using a Nigerian hosting company, the chances of this being the case does suddenly increase.

[size=13pt]2). Are you saying categorically that you have had NO visitors to the site?[/size]
Please, go to the webstats area of your cpanel and see how many visitors you got. Did you really get zero vistors?

[size=13pt]3). What hosting plan did you pay for? How much bandwidth is associated with that hosting plan?[/size]
Can we know the amount of bandwidth associated with your hosting plan? This is because as we know, it is the amount of visits you have, relative to the amount of bandwidth you have that will determine how long your bandwidth will last.

[size=13pt]4). Did you recently add any video files or the likes to your site?[/size]
If you did and some heavy graphics recently, or a video, when ever a visitor downloads loads the pages with these pictures or views the videos, you will lose bandwidth to the tune of the size of the video(s)/graphics they have viewed.

[size=13pt]Personally, to avoid any such issues, I usually use foreign hosting companies which are generous with the amount of bandwidth they provide with their hosting plans.

$9.88 for (the first year) will give you UNLIMITED bandwidth/month with the hosting company I use. You will however pay $38.88/year for subsequent years.[/size]

Enugu Free Zone Attracts N240bn Foreign Direct Invesment / Mmm Reality The Main Fact / .