Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) (701 Views)

Check Out What Facebook User Found Inside Moi Moi She Bought / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Ghanaian IG User Found Dead Without Her Tongue And Vigina After All Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by PapiNigga: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2016
As shared by facebook user Muhammed Saliu: I started having this stomach upset after having a glass from a pack of 5alive, then
something told me to open up the pack to see the inside n behold this maggot like stuff was in there floating in the pack of a well
sealed 5alive. I wonder how many lives they must have poisoned . It’s only God that can save us.

Cc: lalasticlala

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/see-what-facebook-user-found-inside.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Waat eweed helle is dat way resembles used pad undecided undecided
Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Sharming95:
Waat eweed helle is dat way resembles used pad undecided undecided
wat d hell is dat way resembles used pad
Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2016
PapiNigga:
I started having this stomach upset after having a glass from a pack of 5alive, then
something told me to open up the pack to see the inside n behold this maggot like stuff was in there floating in the pack of a well
sealed 5alive. I wonder how many lives they must have poisoned . It’s only God that can save us.
[/b]

That [b]something
must a very jobless something. Please go and have seat.

If you must fake an allegation... at least do a good job of it. Stop putting orange "kanda" inside bought-on-credit 5alive.
Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2016
PapiNigga:
I started having this stomach upset after having a glass from a pack of 5alive, then

That something must a very jobless something. Please go and have seat.

If you must fake an allegation... at least do a good job of it. Stop putting orange "kanda" inside bought-on-credit 5alive.

1 Like

Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by ever811(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2016
are you sure....

Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by Davash222(m): 1:43am On Oct 23, 2016
It's only a demented fellow that will believe this sh1t.
Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Nigerians are one sided judgmental folks. Not one experiment has been done but they've all concluded that the o.p is an attention seeker and liar.

If this were a saner clime and the victim wanted to sue, they would actually take that can to the laboratory and after series of tests they would be able to determine how long the "object" has been in that can; but no! Nobody wants to give a listening ear. Wait till it happens to you and you land in hospital for it.
Re: See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) by MackBrooklyn: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2016
[size=20pt] 5 Alive wey ah still drink yesterday cheesy cheesy [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Told A Pro-biafran To Do This If He Wants Him To Promote Biafra / See What This IPOB Posted On Mark Zuckerberg's Wall / On Chidinma Okeke's Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.