Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death (505 Views)

Research Shows Kissing Can Lead To Gonorrhea / List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death by Bluecodes(m): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Research done by the United Nations has revealed that negative attitudes towards your ageing can lead to you dying sooner.

According to new data reported by the United Nations health agency, the World Health Organisation (WHO), having fears of growing old may be the very thing that could shorten your life.

Continue reading >>> Study

Re: Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Even the Holy Book says, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

So one's attitude and thoughts towards anything for himself or herself is directly proportional to what will manifest in one's life.

"Over-Thinking" thoughts like, "I'm getting old mehn! I may die sooner... Bla bla bla" is dangerous and whatever you stay on for too long in your thoughts can begin to form patterns of pathways in your brain.

So watch your thoughts/words and attitude towards something as regards YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death by Bluecodes(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Even the Holy Book says, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

So one's attitude and thoughts towards anything for himself or herself is directly proportional to what will manifest in one's life.

"Over-Thinking" thoughts like, "I'm getting old mehn! I may die sooner... Bla bla bla" is dangerous and whatever you stay on for too long in your thoughts can begin to form patterns of pathways in your brain.

So watch your thoughts/words and attitude towards something as regards YOU.

You couldn't have said it better
Re: Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death by gozzlin: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided

Op, can you give me one reason why I must go to your blog to continue reading this? To support your ministry or what?
Re: Ageing Fears Can Lead To Earlier Death by Bluecodes(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
gozzlin:
undecided

Op, can you give me one reason why I must go to your blog to continue reading this? To support your ministry or what?
You might just add a new knowledge. If you wish though

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up With The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal? / Twins Born In Different Years, First Metro Atlanta Babies In 2017 / A Pin Code That Will Alert You By SMS While Monitoring Your Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.