Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ (8671 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by okwanuzo3(f): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2006
can you guys marry a single mum, if yes, how many children is too many. And if not, why?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by feelgood(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2007
If gals can marry single dad, guys can marry single mums, as long as they are not old enuff 2 be ur mama.
How many kids is ok? Depends on how many she's got, where the kid(s) is(are), whose responsibility, how many kids I want, etc
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by akindayor(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2007
y would i wanna do such when all d
single gals re out dere?
i mait reconsider if she's young not previously married but with kid
well really i dont know wat will make me hook up to her in d 1st place anywayz
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by sammyjl(f): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2007
cheesy If I was a guy, I would. If it ws the other way around, I'd do it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by adewale78(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2007
yes as long as she is very caring and well behave.T o be a single mother is not a sin at least men also can be in the same position too grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Easyy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2007
akindayor:

y would i want to do such when all d
single gals re out dere?
i mait reconsider if she's young not previously married but with kid
well really i don't know what will make me hook up to her in d 1st place anywayz

Na so o cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by okwanuzo3(f): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2007
i don't see the difference between a lady who has a kid/ kids outside of wedlock and one who has been pregnant and got it terminated. i'd say the one who had the child has better values than the one who had an abortion (my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Easyy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2007
I've always seen, and still do see, great differences between a woman who has a child and one who has none
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by okwanuzo3(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2007
Easyy:

I've always seen, and still do see, great differences between a woman who has a child and one who has none
If a girl has slept with a man before you marry her, the only difference between her and the single mum is evidence of the premarital relationship; used to see it same way as you do, until i grew up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Easyy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2007
okwanuzo3:

If a girl has slept with a man before you marry her, the only difference between her and the single mum is evidence of the premarital relationship; used to see it same way as you do, until a grew up

So you honestly believe you are grown up .

There are several differences and many of them have been outlined here by some other posters so if you chose to ignore them, why should I repeat them?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Easyy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
okwanuzo3:

If a girl has slept with a man before you marry her, the only difference between her and the single mum is evidence of the premarital relationship; used to see it same way as you do, until a grew up

Oh I see.

you started the thread, you must have a reason for doing so.

I'm trying to think about why you would start the thread when you already have your beliefs regarding it. hmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by okwanuzo3(f): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2007
Easyy:

Oh I see.

you started the thread, you must have a reason for doing so.

I'm trying to think about why you would start the thread when you already have your beliefs regarding it. hmmmmmmmm
same reason others start threads on forums, to get various opinions, not neccessarily to change theirs wink
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by promise72(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2007
1 kid, no problem

2 kids, we have to talk. Real talk. She better be a damn good woman

3kids, hell no!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by JustGood(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
How man go marry after1 or after 2 sef when better single babes full town?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Flodel(f): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
@promise72 wat if u r the one who is a single dad with 3 kids?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Flodel(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
@just gud na wa 4 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nobody desires bad things ok
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by JustGood(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2007
na so o Flodel
all de yeye girls wey don waste dem lives dey always talk yeye for internet
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by typical: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2007
I would rather not marry a single mum. Why desire a complication from the start of a relationship?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by naijabands(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2007
Why not If she is down with my son grin, I am cool with her kid! I just cannot handle a chick with more than 1 (preferably a gal shocked)!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by jintujinta(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2007
I will answer you with a story of a single mother who got married to a single father. You mat have heard it.

The wife called the hujsband to come home from work. The husband wondered what happened and the wife said. " My son and your son are beating our son" Or to make it a bit more complex, " My children and your children are fighting with our children".

That is the kind of trouble that marrying a single father or mother could give. Why not just start your own fresh home. There is hardly anyway, the child of either party will not feel ill treated when the other person chastises him/her or deny him/her some benefits.

It is good to be clean!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
single mum with good character, why not?

vice versa !
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by uspry1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
yes sure you can marry a single mum with kids, depend on the characters you seek for. (Proverbs 31 traits)

There are lot of single mums with kids in the USA, most USA men do not want dating those single mum with kids because of EXTRA BAGGAGES they (guys) do not want involved with serious relationship. undecided

Most single mums with kids in the USA ARE FED UP WITH those men, tired of waiting for MR. RIGHT GUY, move on buying house, car, double or triple jobs without need a man/husband!!! That is why all single mum with kids in the USA are very indpendently.

What about those kids are grown adult does not live with single mum, still do you want marry her? huh?

What about those teenagers near secondary school graduate with single mum, do you want marry her? huh?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
This topic has been debated to death, @ original poster, it's sometimes best to use the search button first.

But in answer to the question here, yes, I can marry a single mom, no question.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Rlst84sale(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2008
Of course not more than 1 kid and if the attraction is there and we get along fine. Why not?.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by lucabrasi(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2008
i can marry a single mum but the relationship between her and the baby's daddy has to be clearly defined,visitatione.t.c

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by tRoOE(f): 9:10pm On May 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

i can marry a single mum but the relationship between her and the baby's daddy has to be clearly defined,visitatione.t.c
jealousy boy grin abi na fear dey catch you
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by bigfather(m): 1:33am On May 08, 2008
No big deal but me i cannot ! undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by lucabrasi(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

jealousy boy grin abi na fear dey catch you
noo not jelousy now but what if the guy comes later and starts making trouble or if the child happens to get too attached to me and then the father comes along,also the guy might be tryna score being his ex lol ;abeg na u sabi jare but u know im right grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by tRoOE(f): 5:36am On May 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

noo not jelousy now but what if the guy comes later and starts making trouble or if the child happens to get too attached to me and then the father comes along,also the guy might be trying to score being his ex lol ;abeg na u sabi jare but u know im right grin
even if the child get attach with you that is a good thing wink, take care of the baby like it yours tongue, lol if he respect you than then he went disrespect you by trying to score with his ex grin, nope you are wrong cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by metodman(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2008
yes and yes and yes if she has got what i need
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by Nobody: 9:26am On May 08, 2008
Why not if not?? Would the guy rather marry a guy that has performed several abortions?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ by 2Legit: 1:46pm On May 08, 2008
marry single mum ke? I no fit o
why create problems for the early life when God did not give you problems.
Single girls don finish? If all girls dey go born anyhow, na dem wahala be that; I no fit marry woman wey don born before for another man

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Cartoon Network Has Done To Our Kids! / Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter / Elderly People's Curse And Blessing: Superstion Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.