Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (21823 Views)

One Of The Strongest Atheists On Nairaland Will Encounter God / Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by GoodMuyis(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Make I Register here
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The Israelites are not the children of God any longer. They lost that title when they rejected all the verifiable evidence Jesus gave them.

Here we see Jesus give to the Jews the reason why they can’t believe the evidence of the miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Hmmmm. This is one of the most bizarre things i have ever have to read in this section.
So Israelites are no longer God's children, but you are?
You are very funny!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ScienceWatch: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2016
philfearon:

Hmmmm. This is one of the most bizarre things i have ever have to read in this section.
You are very funny!
I bet everything you dont understand is bizarre to you. So it is better that I direct my reply to informed readers of this esteemed website, Niaraland.

Enlightened Readers, more than two thousand years ago the Israelites/Jews were told who's children they really are.
Examine the facts below, it will also reveal who Hahn's god really is.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Joh 8:44 You are of your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.

Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ScienceWatch: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2016
philfearon:

You are very funny!
In Jesus Christ’s time, [/b]just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.

[b]Jesus did not come to close down or compete with other world religions
. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Jesus came to give what can not be found anywhere else.

Now Healings, Signs and Wonders [/b]and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

[b]Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself
to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Magnoliaa(f): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
.. How do you know if it's God or your conscience/instinct talking to you..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2016
plz how do I realy encounter Him, where do i start from, enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.