Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) (21902 Views)

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made / What Is The Biblical Punishment For A Rapist. / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by etcsines: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
As much as I hate the death sentence, no punishment is too severe for a rapist- Pastor Adeboye (video)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has said that as much as he hates the death penalty, no punishment meted on a rapist is too severe.

In a video broadcasted on Dove TV on Sunday, June 14, the clergyman condemned the act, saying it leaves an eternal scar on women.

Speaking specifically about UNIBEN student, Uwaila Omozuwa, who was raped and murdered in one of the RCCG parishes in Edo state, the clergyman said he and his prayer warriors will not stop until the perpetrators of the dastard act are fished out and brought to justice.

In his words;

I just want to put on record my humble opinion about the crime of rape. In my own opinion, there is hardly any crime more grievous than that of rape.

Maybe with the possible exception of murder because when you rape a girl, you put a scar on her. Not only physically, but mentally. A scar that cannot be removed for the rest of her life.

I am telling you, there is no pain that I know of that can compare to the pain of parents whose daughter has been raped.

The girl that was raped and killed in Benin happens to be one of my daughters. And I am telling you, I feel the pain seriously.

I want to put this on record that both myself and my prayer warriors will not rest in prayers until the perpetrators of this evil are brought to justice. We will cry to the Almighty God, the one who knows all things to fish out these people. Not only those who raped my daughter and ended up killing her but everyone who had ever committed rape, particularly in Nigeria and all other nations of the world.

I will cry to my God, the all-knowing God to fish them all out so that they will face justice.

As much as I hate the death sentence, because anyone who is dead cannot be reached for salvation, I think that every form of punishment that will be given to a rapist cannot be considered too severe.

God helping me, I will keep on crying to God that anyone who ever thinks of raping anybody again, the Almighty God will stop them before they can do so. Even if he has to take them away from this world to achieve that purpose'' he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkgAKyvryx0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/as-much-as-i-hate-the-death-sentence-no-punishment-is-too-severe-for-a-rapist-pastor-adeboye-video-2.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
But i heard that her killers were contracted by a redeemed pastor to kill her?
What does he have to say about that if it eventually turns out to be true?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Karlifate: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
The girl child should also learn self-defence... Coupled with concrete evidence, that can be used against the rapist, in the court of law.

Justice shall prevail, sooner or later.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by LifegoesOn1: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rape is a very terrible thing...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gbam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Kizzygentle: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
For the first time I will concur with a pastor.
No punishment is actually not severe for a RAPIST.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Exactly... You hit it

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by planetx13: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thank you sir..... I've always said that the least punishment to be given to a rapist should be life imprisonment..... with hard labour....

Ciao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Adamsonian1993(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
The daddy G O in my friends voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by bolaayenimo: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
I felt these youths are using rape as money rituals now
then it was panties
before it was bread and poo or sanitary pad
now it's rape

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Slawormir: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The death penalty is better

Getting an erection and banging a woman who is not happy, some one in pain and crying shows that you are not a human
No matter how beautiful you are as woman i find it difficult to get an erection for you if you are not 100 percent happy

To me i suggest
Such person deserve a pain full death
Force a hive of bees down their throat
Rub their mouth with gasoline to further infuriates the bees
Then seal the person's mouth and watch how the bees stings the Moda fuckker from within

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Word!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Including killing a rapist?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ybalogs(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wallahi
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Uyi168: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
... True words..
Meanwhile..
When we call ladies chicks, is it because they produce eggs or because they love cocks

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by sheyitokz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
make dem dey slice off deir long blonkos for them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

You "HEARD". Not authentic, not from a reliable or verified source.

Shun hearsay.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Officialgarri: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

That allegation does not hold water. How can a pastor of a local church afford 1.5million, to pay for someone to be murdered in his own church

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by EzzyCarter: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Exactly. Same should apply to those found guilty of false accusations too ...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ybalogs(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
I really don't know why the senate is foot dragging. Castration should instill that needed fear into a potential rapist. Gosh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by bayotwice(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rape is a very very serious offense...If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Konji3368: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

My friend keep quiet, if you have nothing sensible to say

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ybalogs(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Does that make him culpable?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Goldenheart(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
150 years imprisonment with hard labour smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by caniva(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Not even death by hanging and shooting.

The only problem is, rape allegation/accusation must be duly and thoroughly verified to ensure the wrong person is not unjustly punished.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by kudinkarfe: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why hasn’t the killers of uwa in your church not been arrested?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Galactico4ever(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
For All That Trauma,pain And Suffering Plus Societal Stigmatization, Death Penalty Is A Lenient Punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / The Greatest Miracle In Islam / Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.