Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Waiting For Payoneer Arrival - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Waiting For Payoneer Arrival (407 Views)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Payoneer Arrival by Fedric(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Good morning nairalanders.
i registered my payoneer yesterday and was approved within 30 minutes of registration. i was given "username" and "customer ID" i was also mailed that my payoneer master card will arrive between 30th of november to 9th of december.

pls i want to know if i can start using the "username and ID" to start making money while i await it arrival or i should/can't

please educate me
Re: Waiting For Payoneer Arrival by esorison(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Yes you can start making use of your account while you await your card to arrive.
Re: Waiting For Payoneer Arrival by Fedric(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2016
esorison:
Yes you can start making use of your account while you await your card to arrive.
thank you very much brother for your comment,

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Next Best Business / Make A Quick $5,000 To $10,000 To $20,000 Fliping Houses With No Money / Black Friday Origins: Is The Term Really Coined From Black Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.