Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (41450 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Breakingfamous: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Angry lady crashes her car into a banking hall in South Africa.

Here is the moment angry lady drove her car into a Bank in South Africa after she waited for hours for service.

Watch the Video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/lady-drives-her-car-into-standard-bank.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Breakingfamous: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is crazy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by amaniro: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Patience is a hard and painful task but sometimes just employ it. I don't like waiting too. Nobody does.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Chizuru01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Immediately i saw the topic, i knew it can never be in nigeria. Unless someone wants to spend half of his life time in police net as a criminal suspect awaiting trial.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by JoanHicks(f): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hope her balance is enough to fix the damages

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by ThinkSmarter: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is uncivilised and uncalled for.
She should hv went into the hall to make complaints or better still stop banking with them.
Oops, i forgot that so many single ladies above 28 are so frustrated and aggressive.
The authorities should get the biitch arrested and charged.

17 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
She should be ready to pay for damages.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by IamD18: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chizuru01:
Immediately i saw the topic, i knew it can never be in nigeria. Unless someone wants to spend half of his life time in police net as a criminal suspect awaiting trial.
A very wealthy and rich person will do it and end up not getting arrested.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by ogtavia(m): 4:21am On Mar 30, 2019
With 2016 Mercedes Benz C class? She is on another level.

26 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Shalomc(f): 4:28am On Mar 30, 2019
ogtavia:
With 2016 Mercedes Benz C class? She is on another level.
Not really. Their economy supports credit facilities with reasonable interests. Unlike Nigeria

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by KingLennon(m): 5:29am On Mar 30, 2019
And Patience will have taken those troubles away

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by lilianofentse(f): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Lalasticlacla come and take over.
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Angry lady crashes her car into a banking hall in South Africa.

Here is the moment angry lady drove her car into a Bank in South Africa after she waited for hours for service.

Watch the Video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/lady-drives-her-car-into-standard-bank.html

Hope she didn't do it just to trend, or did she?
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by izmercy(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

A very wealthy and rich person will do it and end up not getting arrested.

A wealthy and rich person wouldn't be on a queue in the first place

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Marotzke(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Chizuru01:
Spend time in jail you say; more like being summarily executed by the police.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by IjebuWarrior: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by IjebuWarrior: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Shalomc:

Not really. Their economy supports mortgage with reasonable interests. Unlike Nigeria

Mortgage on a car? Lol... grin Mortgages are for Real Estate properties.

You mean car note on credit. cool

4 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Shalomc(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Mortgage on a car? Lol... grin Mortgages are for Real Estate properties.

You mean car note on credit. cool
Thanks corrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by computerglobal(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
grin

Believe me, she might have lost control and had an accident that bloggers just spinned into this fable grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by BlackfireX: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Igbo people
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Some ladies get mind pass men...i swear.
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by irumole1975: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
This is uncivilised and uncalled for.
She should hv went into the hall to make complaints or better still stop banking with them.
Oops, i forgot that so many single ladies above 28 are so frustrated and aggressive.
The authorities should get the biitch arrested and charged.

Lols. Myy guy. most are pained due their inability to hook a man at 30. If you think I'm joking check what most of them post here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
izmercy:

A wealthy and rich person wouldn't be on a queue in the first place

Rich and wealthy people rarely have to wait that long on a queue in Nigeria though

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by MarianaTrench: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Bloggers and lies
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Seriously what weed does she smoke?
Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by GolDRoger: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Patience is virtue which many ppl don't have

BlackfireX:
Igbo people

igbo people kee you dia
OLUKU

4 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
irumole1975:

Lols. Myy guy. most are pained due their inability to hook a man at 30. If you think I'm joking check what most of them post here on nairaland
grin Getting worst everyday...but its no body's fault,just how they arrange their bed...make them sleep ontop Jare..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Oyinlola Market In FESTAC Demolished Without Warning, Shops Looted / Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.