Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian (66977 Views)

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
well u said it all..listen to ebenezer obey..olowo shey ore olowo...oloshi shey ore oloshi..oyememe ni ore temi....rich cancel rich poor cancel poor..simple mathematics..
Sunnymatey:
With the rich they re no borders the world is jst but 1 place.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by passionate88: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tedassie:

just like Turkey
You know your history

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by goldtooth: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Yea Arabs are beautiful, Only that the Iranians aren't Arabs they are Persians smiley.

Noted correction taken. But can you different an Arab from a Persian by their looks? They all in that region look alike to me cry
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Ironi: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is this beauty undecided undecided undecided

To you anything light skin is beautiful.

That woman is very average looking Iranian, nothing special.

A beautiful Iranian will not marry a flat-nose Bantu, regardless.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by goldtooth: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
shine12:

Iranians are Persians and not Arabs.

Noted
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by dacovajnr: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:
see the way dem dey rock the wealth rightly belong to me and you, and u are here talking rubbish.... how many of our youths have up to 1mil in their account... we youths are naturally stupidly lazy... Tufiakwa
Hehehe! Wealth rightly belongs to You and me ke? I no understand you Bro na dem send Our papa make dem no buy oil well and come to think of it this woman makes her money legitimately..Oga face your front and hustle hard to surpass her achievements and stop blaming undecided
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by mkoabiola: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Iranian woman to Yoruba man.hmmmm
Nawa ooooo
D distance no b here ooooo
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by ArewaTech1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
The guy for just signed his death warrant if to say he's a Nordana
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by amsoslim(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
aalafasy:
Folarin, son of billionaire business woman, Folorunsho Alakija, is getting married, a few years after the death of his first wife, Chena, who died of cancer.

Folarin will be marrying Iranian beauty, Naganin, daughter of Tehran, an Iran-based businessman, Khosro, on November 19, at Grand Ballroom of Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

https://naijaloudmouth..com/2016/10/folarin-son-of-richest-african-woman.html

this looks like ikoyi baptist churc
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Samadshe(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
U nid it carry on . Chop d head of ur life
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Onechancearmy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:
Consolidation of the oil money. cheesy I believe she is from an oil family too and he met her on a business trip to iran wink Arabs are fine sha

Iranians are not Arabs, they're Persians.

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by tukdi: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
mackmanuel:
Boring!!!
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
their body language is not suggesting that there is any chemistry between them, i suspect and arranged marriage, business deal
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
why did he not marry a nigerian woman? are there no beauties in nigeria? in the whole of nigeria not even one beauty for this guy.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by codemaniacs: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
k
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Pchidexy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:
Consolidation of the oil money. cheesy I believe she is from an oil family too and he met her on a business trip to iran wink Arabs are fine sha

Iranians are not Arabians biko!
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Talasuma(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Greenbullet:
he is smart for his choice.make dem no go poison am because of property.

Bro na so o, I fear Naija babes pass devil
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

why are u pained

its his life tongue tongue
i made my opinion make yours and vamoose! angry

people like you jump into irrelevant conclusions.
what does pained means by the way?
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by codemaniacs: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
k
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

grin grin grin

should he be cuddling her in church grin grin grin
i don't know, you tell me, you seem to know more than i do.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by timoteus(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ironi:
Is this beauty undecided undecided undecided

To you anything light skin is beautiful.

That woman is very average looking Iranian, nothing special.

A beautiful Iranian will not marry a flat-nose Bantu, regardless.

Nigerian mentality
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by codemaniacs: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
k
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by nnokwa042(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:
pls she's not an arab but persian iran dont even understand Arabic iran speak Persian

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

no be una talk say dem no get chemistry

me no know wetin chemistry be naa grin grin grin
but you no gree wit me na, you say e pain me, so you wey sabi wella tell me na grin
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
masseratti:
Lolzzzzz i need to laugh, money conquer all unless she is a Christian Iranian, Muslims will cut off her head if a Muslim woman marry a Christian.
But here in nigeria muslims are keednaping same infidel at their underage. It is time to find muhamed and kill him again may be by choping his head this time. he did this world too much evil
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by obowunmi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
His first wife was not a Nigerian.

Looks like he doesn't like Nigerian women.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by obowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
His first wife died in 2010. So he is re-marrying 6 years after her death.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Ugosample(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
steppin:
Lots of beautiful Naija ladies are waiting endlessly for suitors to marry them, but these baggers prefer to marry foreigners.

No be im choice?
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by reiddecuti: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nten:
good one! if marriages of this nature is encouraged all over the world ,"not by where she comes from" there would be a relatively peaceful atmosphere for people to inhabit.

Hardly will there be peace in this world no matter what. This is because of quest for power, ego, economic and political domination. And these all is fuelled by few who operates on behind the scene.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:

Iranians are not Arabs; they are Persians.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by uchennn: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
He should buy made in Nigeria to sustain the economy. This is what we call "Capital flight " grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.