Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian (66987 Views)

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by ArabMopol(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
dacovajnr:
Hehehe! Wealth rightly belongs to You and me ke? I no understand you Bro na dem send Our papa make dem no buy oil well and come to think of it this woman makes her money legitimately..Oga face your front and hustle hard to surpass her achievements and stop blaming undecided
which hard i have achieved a lot at my age,if I'm given the same lifelines and leverage given to them, believe me I will do more than them, let take a look at the issue @ hand, Ortega build his wealth scratch, bill gate is a high school drop out but he build any empire single handedly, but can we say the same with any of Nigeria billionaires, is either they are politicians or they have Abuja connection , only in Nigeria politicians are richer than professor's... u might mention Dangote but lemme give u a little hint about him, Federal government gave Dangote sole
importation rights of many
products, effectively crippling
other businesses to the singular
advantage of Dangote in an
extreme oligopoly. Dangote was
also able to purchase Nigeria’s
assets, including Benue cement,
sold to him at less than half the
value the monopoly Dangote is
given on cement pummeled him
into stupendous wealth as he sells
essential cement at double the
global price to Nigerians, thereby
extorting the nation that made him
in the perhaps the gravest act of
wickedness in history. Dangote
company declares double
quarterly profits from the milking
of Nigerians on every bag of
cement..... u mentioned my dad as well... my dear I'm so proud of him, because he carve a niche for himself twice, after the civil war, he lose 3 of hia houses 1in Lagos and 2 in Kano, all the money he had in his bank account was confiscated by FG, he is not even opportune to receive £20 handout from Government after the war, he started afresh but due to business acumen he posses, he build back his little empire within a decades, single handedly from scratch... I'm so much proud of him because he did not steal from the poor to enrich himself, how many of world billionaires made their billions from their national resources... I think Non... Nigeria is fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by RonJeremy: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:
Consolidation of the oil money. cheesy I believe she is from an oil family too and he met her on a business trip to iran wink Arabs are fine sha
point of correction, Iranians are not Arabs......
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Long neck
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Odukes(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:
Consolidation of the oil money. cheesy I believe she is from an oil family too and he met her on a business trip to iran wink Arabs are fine sha

Guy are will make a good detective.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by kelechi17(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
why did he not marry a nigerian woman? are there no beauties in nigeria? in the whole of nigeria not even one beauty for this guy.
coz Una wahala and madame nature too much ..not every naija guy me inclusive wants ur baggage and stress
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by lobell: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Hmmm yoruba and oyinbos marriage be like

hahaha

like this abi?

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Vikky014(f): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Kul! Neva knew dia wia Iranian Christians o
even me..Thank God sha
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
why did he not marry a nigerian woman? are there no beauties in nigeria? in the whole of nigeria not even one beauty for this guy.

Maybe because he loves her? Because he is Nigerian doesn't mean he must marry a Nigerian nau
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
kelechi17:
coz Una wahala and madame nature too much ..not every naija guy me inclusive wants ur baggage and stress
grin and gold digging you forgot to mention, by the way i am a man and i am not even married to nigerian, i was only wonering why the guy could not find not one beauty in nigeria tongue
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Maybe because he loves her? Because he is Nigerian doesn't mean he must marry a Nigerian nau
loves her you say? Yes! Maybe, why couldn't he find love in nigeria? Are there no lovable females in nigeria? tongue
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
loves her you say? Yes! Maybe, why couldn't he find love in nigeria? Are there no lovable females in nigeria? tongue
Of course there are but he chose to choose her, which I don't think is bad. We all have our preferences
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by bizhop101(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
IBELIKE SAY I GO FIND MY FUTURE WIFE IN IRAQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:
Of course there are but he chose to choose her, which I don't think is bad. We all have our preferences
you don't sound like a typical nigerian; is either you don't live in nigeria or you are not a nigerian. tongue i agree with every thing you say i am not married to a nigerian either, my questions above was just sarcasm,

although some wealthy nigerian men ( which this guy is) say nigerian women are selfish and gold diggers hence not marrying them.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
you don't sound like a typical nigerian; is either you don't live in nigeria or you are not a nigerian. tongue i agree with every thing you say i am not married to a nigerian either, my questions above was just sarcasm,

although some wealthy nigerian men ( which this guy is) say nigerian women are selfish and gold diggers hence not marrying them.

Lol, u ryt I am not the typical Nigerian grin
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol, u ryt I am not the typical Nigerian grin
i thought as much, Ciao! grin
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by supereagle(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
They also wedded.

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
This Alakija stingy o. Upon all the money dem get, him still go choose Indian gal, because na the girls de pay bride price
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by charlesucheh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
RICH PEOPLE AND THEIR AFFILIATION TO THEIR OWN KIND......

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Kgdavid(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
steppin:
Lots of beautiful Naija ladies are waiting endlessly for suitors to marry them, but these baggers prefer to marry foreigners.

Same way lots of broke, Nigerian dudes are searching endlessly for someone to accept them but these ladies prefer the rich. Who is to blame? Everyone, no one.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by NemzySeries(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
tunmidob:
the unborn child will be really beautiful... I can feel it
hahahahahahahahaha.....feel it ke, u sure datz not a malaria symptom U're feeling so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by misspatsy(f): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Tedassie:

What if the said Iranians are christians...they're quite a number of christians in the middle-east,mind you.
If Christians are allowed in d middle-east then that's good for the world
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Tedassie(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2016
misspatsy:
If Christians are allowed in d middle-east then that's good for the world
This should assuage ur doubts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Middle_East
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by rakabuba001(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
I'd rather marry an Oyinbo than to marry an ethnocentric Nigerian babe. cool
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by misspatsy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tedassie:

This should assuage ur doubts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Middle_East
Lol....you didn't have to go to that extent to prove a point?
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by charlly2016(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Charllychim Ventures, a registered firm in Nigeria, presents to you an opportunity to have an e-book called ‘BASIC ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS ’.
These e-books on basic entrepreneurial skills acquisition are carefully designed to teach step by step training on how to produce more than 30 products and guide you to starting this lucrative business.
Products like: liquid detergent, germicide, antiseptic, hair cream, body cream, petroleum jelly, toilet soap, after shave, shoe polish, toilet wash, bar soap and many other products.
* Where to buy the chemicals, machines, and
*Functions of the chemicals used
*Step by step guide to produce all the products
*Handling of the chemicals
*NAFDAC requirements
*How to get accurate measurement and other relevant techniques of production.
To order:
First e-book…………..N1, 000
Second e-book…………….N1, 000
Third e-book……………N1, 000
E-book on total cure for Pimples, Dandruff, Acne, Eczema and other skin diseases N1,000.
There are some reasons why you must place an order for this e-book:
• You are a job seeker and want to learn these basic skills so that you will be making good money while searching for jobs.
• You are working in an organization but not satisfied with your salary and you want to increase your streams of income.

It is no longer news that our country Nigeria is in recession. Both federal government and state government are owing several months of salaries. Banks and other private companies are downsizing. Cost of foodstuff is equally increasing on daily basis. So there is need for Nigeria citizens to learn additional skills in order to survive the present recession. The skills you will learn in these ebooks will help you to reduce your family expenses because the chemicals are not too costly. You can compare the cost of the chemical to buying the products outside. You can equally decide to produce and market your products for profit.

Visit:https://www.naijavariety..com/basic-entrepreneurial-skills
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by Tedassie(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
misspatsy:
Lol....you didn't have to go to that extent to prove a point?
Anything wrong in just knowing something you had no idea about?

And no one's proving anything to anyone. Thank you.
Re: Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian by misspatsy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tedassie:
Anything wrong in just knowing something you had no idea about?

And no one's proving anything to anyone. Thank you.

Bros I can do my findings by myself if I need to,so thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.