Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT (1443 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT by bobdakoko95: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Every year in December, the church hosts a global event called Shiloh. The mandate for this event is drawn from the Bible books of Joshua 18:1 and 1Samuel 1:3. The purpose of the event is to usher the visitation of God to his people. It also marks the end of the Church year.

As of 2015, there were millions in attendance in all the locations and the church website also experienced a huge hit.
The 2016 Shiloh is here again, and for the benefits of those who are not able to make it to cannan land to watch Pastor David Oyedepo live, We have decided to make this post enable our readers Tap into what God is doing with Bishop David Oyedepo at Living Faith Church aka Winners’ Chapel, Faith Tabernacle Canaan Land Ota Nigeria.
According to Pastor David Oyedepo,
Shiloh 2016 Mandate speaks of liberation in all facets of human existence, we focus mainly on destinies that have been afflicted, battered, beaten, tattered, deformed and subsequently in groaning and agonies, as a result of pains, pangs and crying. This is the mandate.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH SHILOH 2016 MY CASE IS DIFFERENT LIVE

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT by KnowMore: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2016
You have tried

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation! / IFA INITIATION ~ The Tradition Of Using Hand Of The Deer In Ifa Initiation / Engaging The Power Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.