Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? (11471 Views)

Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by lillan042(f): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWgSG4JoC-0

shocked shocked shocked shocked

your comments matters alot

:

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can't judge! who am i2?its a 2way thing Though...d 1st 1 can b seen from d perspective of what is called REPERCUSSIONS.... that 4 every sin committed... u would always face d music... this is applicable 2d human government... on the other HAND... d bible says every sinner that repents genuinely is a new creature!!!! in conclusion,it depends on some certain factors. 2 either b left alone or not.

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by mii4u(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Judgement belongs to God

5 Likes

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Trojan2010: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Face the jury

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
No. Leave by the sword die by the sword! Even Jesus said it. Don't ask me where! angry

2 Likes

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by simongonner: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
No because Everybody will kill and then repent..you kill you get killed is better

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by HRich(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why not,
we are not God who judge

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by domopps(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na God na hin sabi that one.....

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by belamour(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Honestly... I Don't Know

But If Such Atrocity Is Been Encourage

It Will Increase The Rate Of Murderers

Cause I You Can Decide To Kill Then Repent

What Am I Even Saying

Maybe The Person Below Have Something To Say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Whizkeey(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well dis is question for the gods , maybe the person below me will have something to say

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
you will be punished according to the law

but according to the bible God have forgiving you

so if so you went to jail after genuinly repenting, and maybe of a certain natural courses you die in prison

you will still go to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
no. the constitution does not recognize repentance. how can u differentiate btw pretence nd repentance

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by NaijaMutant(f): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by ShakurM(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Repentance or any form of religious sayings should not be mixed with Justice.

His repentance is his own personal cup of tea

Putin-

' To forgive terrorists is up to God, but to send them to God is up to me

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Bazinga(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't ve mb. Someone shld pls tell us wat they said

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by BIGGMAMA: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ibinabo just came to my mind. Interesting topic

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Chipappii(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahakikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikihohohohohohohehehehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai my belle. Please people don't mind me.
I saw a very funny thread somewhere and came to laughon front page.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by francis247(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
You mean someone who has committed murder? No.

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by SenatorTobijah(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Google it

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
And Saul too

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by lielbree: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
There is a distinction between law and morality. Repentance is morally right. However if you unjustifiably kill a person you have broken the law therefore penalty must apply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Isn't that what is been done with all these amnesty rubbish in Nigeria now?

What is the difference between a kidnapper/murderer in jail and a militant who has killed, raped and kidnapped? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by QuietHammer(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
To those saying rubbish about judgment belonging to God and for us to judge not, why then do we have courts of law? Let's us shut them down then. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by ezechueze(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
The law is the law

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by lielbree: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
In law there is something called mes rea, a guilty mind. The intent to commit a crime but be there before conviction can occur.
Ibinabo never intended to kill anyone. She was not even on alcohol or any other substance. It's on the court record.

Dangote trucks kill people almost on a weekly basis, we here nothing about these cases because the drivers are not celebrities.
Dangote plc should be fined heavily for these deaths so that they can carry out due diligence when hiring drivers and ensure their trucks are road worthy at all times.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by BlindAngel: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
For where.

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
A country where crimes goes un-punished becomes lawless! If u want me dead, u don't desrve to live.

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Malakh: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
depends if it was premeditated or accidental?

1 Like

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Judgement they say belongs to God,that's why it's the duty of the law to send anyone who takes the life of another to God, so him and the victim can go and face God, simple, especially if it's premeditated murder

2 Likes

Re: Should A Person Who Has Killed Before And Now Repented Be Let To Live? by tbaba1234: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
His repentance is to God but he must also pay his dues to society.

The person murdered has family, friends and aquintances. He should face justice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying / Lawyer Detained For Seeking Client’s Bail Hospitalised, Seeks Justice / Kidnapped Baby Of Slain Broadcaster Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.