Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos (51182 Views)

Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by NathanBabs(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
celebgists:
Cant you just say reekado and his babe.... Must u had 19years .... Now she doesn't even look 19 undecided
make em dey wyn us nah
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by jaywhoco(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
emmabest2000:
kids...
metuselah
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
I been dey chyke this babe that year for twitter oh choi emem_cp so na reekado dey chop am last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by WiseFool2(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
If dis gal na 19, I swear make i na.ked baf.
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Bollinger(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
raphieMontella:
19 years and she's already gbensing....

oh..i forgot gbensing is a part of akwa ibom/calabar girls DNA..
..Bang on reeky!!

You do realize that at 19, you are already considered to be a man or woman in normal societies?

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by udysweet(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Once you go Cross River or Akwa Ibom babes, then there is no going back.

No man created by God, has been successful in running away from Cross River or Akwa Ibom babes.

Let us expect Reekado's wedding soon.

Don't know what girls from that part do, but once them finish work, work don finish.
I'm curious sir about this your assertion grin
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by raphieMontella: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bollinger:

You do realize that at 19, you are already considered to be a man or woman in normal societies?
are you saying we africans are abnormal?
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
19 grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Jacko1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Reekado if thos girl rili wants to graduate medicine..... You go hear am oh

If she has such spare time maybe uniuyo medicine is moi moi

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by halmeyd(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

No man created by God, has been successful in running away from Cross River or Akwa Ibom babes.

Don't know what girls from that part do, but once them finish work, work don finish.

lol kate henshaw nko?
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by lindaikejisads: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Incase you didn't watch the leaked video of miss Anambra, here is the download link

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
This girl is naturally ugly.......
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by swizzdre(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
lilmax:
she displayed mgbekerism @last pic
very keen observation Nice one bro.
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

The secret is hidden somewhere at the Distal end of their sagittal plane using the belly button as ur benchmark.
Still don't get it?

Southwards of their belt buckle
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by joyee4real: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
She go soon be babi mama
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Eaugusta(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
A medical doctor shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Garshyzee(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

grin grin grin grin grin angry..experts on za oza room
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Mayflowa(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Guy Na true u talk

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
19 and she travelled with her bf out of the country?
The world has really come to an end.
Even at 21, I had a strict curfew...and u don't wanna mess with my mum!

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

are you saying we africans are abnormal?

Look around you and Africa as a whole. Does your environment look normal to you?
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Martinola(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
wablex:
Nice bae. Dis kind weda self, ma cum call Bose shocked
u tink say she go fit make am so?
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by raphieMontella: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bollinger:

Look around you and Africa as a whole. Does your environment look normal to you?
hahaha!
Epic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by anibueli147(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

i have bro nothing too special about the middle passage wink
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by emperorchedda(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
19 and she travelled with her bf out of the country?
The world has really come to an end.
Even at 21, I had a strict curfew...and u don't wanna mess with my mum!
That is YOU, you are you. The girl is already an adult cut her some slacks.

18 years and above now live by themselves

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by MissingBudget: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
That's her dating age; she's older than Reekado Banks.
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Eibams60(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
diz boi sha.
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by PrettySpicey(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
19 year old........ Right.
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by ArabMopol(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
this one is 18years , Uncle tell me another story
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Bgorgeous: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
I like them, they are cool
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Codes151(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

still at that, e no go work!! Unless they guy carreer drop! Btw Chelsea dey thrash me
Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by brownsug(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
dude u re right o na kopnomi= the love spell o

HungerBAD:
Cool.

Re: Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos by Prince16: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Great!
Keep changing them like boxers, u hia?
Just this June u revealed one u captioned 'Bae of life":
http://theinfong.com/2016/06/reekado-banks-finally-reveals-girlfriend/

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All / Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.