Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge (502 Views)

'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Bayelsa Anglican Reverend Slumps & Dies On Pulpit During Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by stephendellas(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Leader of the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, Georgia Bishop Eddie Long has declared he has been healed after a health woe that kept him out of pulpit for months.

The clergy reportedly suffered from an unspecified stage 4 gastrointestinal cancer but after news spread about his new looks. He later revealed that he was going through a "health challenge" which he trusts God to deliver him from. He also admitted that his new vegan diet has nothing to do with his health issue but said β€œis part of his holistic approach to maintaining his health.”

read more.. http://shekinaman.com/2016/10/23/bishop-eddie-long-returns-pulpit-health-challenge/
Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by plaetton: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
You mean , Sodomite Eddie Long returns to the pulpit.

He is a pulpit love-vendor and a pulpit JOHN.
So What else is new ?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by plaetton: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
^^

I am sure, after settling sexual molestation cases with 4 former boytoys of his, and settling his divorce finances, his pocket has run dry.

He is just coming back for the remaining suckers out there that are still waiting to be exploited for Cash.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
plaetton:
^^

I am sure, after settling sexual molestation cases with 4 former boytoys of his, and settling his divorce finances, his pocket has run dry.

He is just coming back for the remaining suckers out there that are still waiting to be exploited for Cash.

Is that the dude Eddie Griffin made fun of at one of his most recent shows?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by plaetton: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

Is that the dude Eddie Griffin made fun of at one of his most recent shows?
Not sure.

But this is the Eddie Long that turned his pulpit into a honeymoon suite, a love den, a den of inequity for him and 4 boys, all under 20yrs old, and members of his megachurch.

These Pentecostal fraudsters know no shame.
Just like Jimmy Swaggert, Jim Baker, and that other Tagert fellow, they just can't resist the urge to come for more free money from the inexhaustible hordes of dummies out there eager to give them even more free money.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by plaetton: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

Na him. I just confirmed it grin

Can you blame them?

Stupid people deserve to be exploited undecided

Yeah.
It reminds me of this mysterious verse in the Bible, where Jesus said " for those who have little, it shall be taken from them to add to those who have more ".

I had always wondered why Jesus would encourage those who have to take the little from those who do not have, to add to their own.
It seemed unjust.

But in light of modern day Pentecostalism and their shenanigans, I think Jesus meant that those who have brains and use them very sparingly, others who have more brainpower shall forever exploit them to fill their own coffers.

There is no better way to explain it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
plaetton:

Yeah.
It reminds me of this mysterious verse in the Bible, where Jesus said " for those who have little, it shall be taken from them to add to those who have more ".

I had always wondered why Jesus would encourage those who have to take the little from those who do not have, to add to their own.
It seemed unjust.

But in light of modern day Pentecostalism and their shenanigans, I think Jesus meant that those who have brains and use them very sparingly, others who have more brainpower shall forever exploit them to fill their own coffers.

There is no better way to explain it.

Hahahaha.

I on the other hand do not believe Jesus ever existed.

I feel the story was written by the elite Romans to control the Egyptian masses.

I do agree on your translation.

"The rich get richer while the poor remain poor" greatly mirrors the rules by which the elite govern and control the masses worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Pulpit After Health Challenge by TrajansKong: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
plaetton:
He is just coming back for the remaining suckers...
NA WAAAAAAAA!! grin shocked grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Killers Part 2 / Do You As A True Muslim Agree With The Sharia Law? / Jesus Will Come This December 2016 – Christian Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.