Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies (5052 Views)

Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Oizarammy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daughter of former Oyo state governor, Kemi Olunloyo is at it again with Nigerian Ace blogger Linda Ikeji. The controversial journalist took to social media to throw jabs at Linda Ikeji because she didn't get the award of the personality of the year at the just concluded MTV Africa Music Awards, 2016.

Nigerians are not new to the fact that she uses every opportunity to throw jabs at people but what got everyone surprised is the fact that she confidently said that Laura, Linda Ikeji's sister confided in a friend that her sister has no uterus to carry babies. Wow, no one knows how through it is but even by chance its real, does it have anything to do with Kemi because no one knows why she's really concerned.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/laura-ikeji-says-her-sister-linda-has.html

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
PAPAS AWARDS #2016

Craze person of the year ---- Kemi Olunloyo
Agbaya of the year --- Kemi Olunloyo
Loser of the Year --- Kemi Olunloyo

#PAPAS2016

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by divinehand2003(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na joke abi?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by omamush(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
this woman can talk anyhow shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
You that na have uterus, who u epp?
Uterus madam
Gynaecologist
Mama Uti
Izzit ur uterus?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by mercenary: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
BIG BIG TALK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wonder why she hates Linda Ikeji so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by angelTI(f): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
...but this Kemi is an elderly woman na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Naavah(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Her getting nominated is a big deal. Aunty Kemi go and die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Elfree: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
All these fake demons hating and killing themselves over stupid things..madam kemi is a mean Buffalo and wondering where Linda's uterus went..All I see here is desperate and corporate runz babes beefing. Billionaire/Millionaire bloggers my ass.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by drnairalov: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
smh some1 will just hate you because you're successful

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Luciquez(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
She ought to be sued for Defamation.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by emeijeh(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
What did i just read

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by mii4u(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
This Kemi woman is just full of hate. Linda never mind, u are not the only one she is beefing

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bloggers are the ones lying!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
No visual proof no care. Anyone can think up "them say" information, it's proof I believe fully.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by queenitee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't get these people
How is that her f**king business, she's not getting married to your brother,even if she is,its a family matter that should be settled between you guys.
Must they hate on one another?? Life is a free world, everyone should live freely
Stop hating....
she having a uterus or not is none of her damn business

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by ammyluv2002(f): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
And what will I call this one now?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by nduprincekc(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
a
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by ClassCaptain(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
the day I see kemi olunloyo, I swear to God I will daze her a resounding slap !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by oliidell(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo's family should please provide her with the psychiatric help she urgently needs.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by veekid(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Useless bomboclat

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by LecciGucci: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wasterners and their hatered
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kemi has always being known for her early madness. Which usually has an onset in the evening and celebrity events. She is totally a waste of human resources. She has nothing good to contribute. I just wish she can be ignored and left for psychotherapist to manage her.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
[Kemi Oilhead]??
See Wasatage Of The Small Space We Are Managing On Planet Earth
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Shol3(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mrs kemi has started with her stale stories
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Shol3(f): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Miss kemi has started
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
PAPAS AWARDS #2016
Craze person of the year ---- Kemi Olunloyo Agbaya of the year --- Kemi Olunloyo Loser of the Year --- Kemi Olunloyo
#PAPAS2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by DozieInc(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
The village non-entity wants to be heard.
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Mujaheeeden: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Luciquez:
She ought to be sued for Defamation.
she is a nut job so its better for her to live out her madness
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
This woman na obanje
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies by olutosfem(f): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Body dey pepper dis aunty sha tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachael okonkwo steps out for church service in shape revealing outfits (photos) / What Nonsense ? Check Out What This Pregnant Lady Wore To The Mall / Ebun Oloyede Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.