Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Things You Didn't Know About The Obama Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Didn't Know About The Obama Sisters (856 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didn't Know About The Obama Sisters by JoelNkantaBlog: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hard as it may be to believe, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama's two daughters, Malia and Sasha, are all grown up. As the Obama family prepares to vacate the White House, we're taking a closer look at the super-famous siblings to see what they've done, what they're doing, and what they're about to do.

Malia is taking a gap year before college

Here's something that will make you feel old: after moving into the White House at the young age of 10 in 2009, the Obamas' oldest daughter, Malia, is now getting ready to go to college. In May 2006, the White House announced Malia was opting to take a gap year before heading off to Harvard University in 2017. The administration did not discuss what she planned to do during that break. So far, the hiatus has been a public relations nightmare plagued by scuttlebutt about partying, smoking, and provocative dancing—which is not really news unless you're the president's daughter.

Malia was an intern on Girls

In 2015, Malia became the envy of every teenage girl in America when she was hired as an intern on the set of Lena Dunham's hit HBO comedy, Girls. Exactly what her intern duties involved remain unclear. To this day, only a few photos of Malia on set have been leaked. "It wasn't clear if Malia did any work or would appear in an episode," Page Six quipped at the time.
This isn't the first time Malia has interned on the set of a hit TV series. In 2014, she spent a summer on the Halle Berry sci-fi drama, Extant. That internship was supposed to be top-secret, but it was eventually leaked to the press by The Wrap. "I can tell you that she is graceful, and lovely, and just charming and delightful…she's pretty remarkable," Berry's costar, Camryn Manheim, told Entertainment Tonight, after word got out that Malia had been on set. "Any parent would look at her and be proud."

Sasha was very ill as an infant
When she was a baby, Sasha suffered from a serious case of (Click on the link to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Things You Didn't Know About The Obama Sisters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Meh. Never knew and never cared.

(1) (Reply)

Punishment! Oba Of Benin Gives First Taste Of Power!! / If Biafra Goes, I Will Be First To Apply For Their Visa--singer Idris / MMM Participant Bought A New Lexus Jeep And Flaunts It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.