Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (50312 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by NwekeUG(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze has replied his attackers on social media who tagged him 'accomplice' after an old video of him dinning with Hushpuppi (who was recently arrested by Dubia police for fraud) was brought up on social media.

Hushpuppi and his alleged accomplice were arrested by Dubai police officers in an operation that was dubbed Fox Hunt 2.

Daddy Freeze posted a new video on Instagram where he recalled how he met Huspuppi and and how he told him that he’s an influencer.

Daddy Freeze said Hushpuppi never did anything suspicious around when they met as he got calls from international fashion brands during their meeting.

Daddy Freeze said that he would never have hung out with Hushpuppi if he was a known criminal.

He earlier maintained that he won’t discriminate as Jesus never discriminated.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMelmtNatjg

https://igberetvnews.com/1356068/hushpuppi-told-influencer-daddy-freeze-replies-critics-video/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Kriss216: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2020
With all your self acclaimed intelligence, you didn't care to ask What or Who he's influencing?

535 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2020
SILLY EXCUSE. Everyone with a working brain knew that the source of his wealth had a taint, yet you wined and dined with him.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2020
influencer in a confluence.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2020
The main disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself and tell more lies as cover-up!
I thought he said he didn't ask him what he does, now he told him he is an influencer. What and who did he tell you he is influencing? Let his transaction history be revealed first.
Damage control!

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by micfoley: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Dont mind him. U can imagine the way Daddy freeze would have criticised others if roles had been reversed

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by delkuf(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2020
if na to dey talk nonsense about pastor you go know. You nor Know say hushpuppi na criminal.

220 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by slyfox35(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze!
Resist the urge to shalaye

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by mandalorian: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
It is a simple math young man, no one legitimately lives above his income. Hush was leaving larger than Dangote, I know many of the things the later was into, but the former ........to God be the glory.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
So now you know he is...we all know now!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by iCauseTrouble: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
He has a point though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Salako01(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yes,me neither....I just know he got his money from all the oil well his parents and family owned grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by KingAzari: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze is anywhere-belle-face kind of journalist. Thank God Cool Fm fired him long ago. He started foaming from both sides of his mouth and degrading people's papa after sipping Huspuppi's Arabic couscous & eating chicken drumsticks� �

Shame on him. Old agbaya behaving like a truant teen. Wonder how his wife copes with him. I'm sure this was why his ex wife was beating him like a horse �.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Rexero1338: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello �

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lilmax(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
This guy and his hypocrisy

What a waste

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Balenciagaokey: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin

Success is friend to all..
But If you fail.. Friends will leave you
Everyone is denying Hushpuppi because he is in trouble now..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by LyfeJennings(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Just as U dont know Emma Baggie to be a criminal also. This man is a joker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by gurunlocker: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin

Stupid man! You dey craze... You don't know him to be a criminal? But the so call Real estate developer does not have a single picture of the house he has sold or the building he has finished grin grin

You are quick to castigate pastors and mislead people based on your own thoughts and what you think is right.

You were even saying in the video that Hush pays his driver 700,000, more than LG chairman. That those abusing hush should come and apply to be his driver.

Greedy man!

If they did not call you out, will you make any video? Or you want to tell people you didn't know he was arrested?

I am sure he will be the first person to release a video assuming it was a pastor that got arrested.... Oloriburuku

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by bigdammyj: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Noted. Abi, what did i expect you to say?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by dederocs(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Money mongering ass licking albino.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by tillaman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Daddy Freeze abeg resist the urge to shalaye other than sounding like slowpoke!!
You could have just let it slide, Na hushpuppi go suffer am alone even if e buy you rolex
This world wen we dey so ehn if you chop alone you die alone even if you still give friends you go still die alone noni

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Opeade939(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
He talks too much......

5 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by techmo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
cool

Who is he foooling

3 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Clothingonline9(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Freeze like free money die
Buy men clothing Europe made at half price door step delivery click link below

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Drienzia: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Last Last, Nobody Holy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Your a clown
You spent years dissecting the bible to attack pastors
(Not like I subscribe to mega wealthy pastors anyway)

But cant decipher someone without a source of income driving double Rs like it nothing
undecided

33 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by specialmati(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
na so
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by lifestyle1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Such is life!
Re: 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by EwuGambia: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
I fear unah wey no fear to dey lie inside this rainy season, now wey thunder and lightening no scarce. undecided

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.