Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (54295 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Ratello: 1:09am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

A die hard wailer

Weldone
cheesy grin

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by odogwubiafra: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta

Zombie on the lose! All the allegations against "saint" Amaechi have been given deaf ears by those responsible. And the judges were invaded based on allegations too.

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by realglobe: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2016
ikennaf1:
Zombie( sarrki) no even know when im call fellow zombie(omenka) a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.
No, its about the cracks in APC.. They bothe belong to different factions now.. The CPC and ACN.. LOL..

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by figment232(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta
Yes the Lizard of Ubima
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by dignity33: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Apc and counter claim, so they are admiting that Amaechi met the SCJ. but when will seen someone on burial celemony turn to meeting for bribery?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Those of us who know Rochas , will know he's got nothing
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2016
yinkslinks:
fOOLISH GOVERNMENT. DOES CCTV WORK IN NIGERIA? HAHAHAHAHA OKOROCHA IMBECILEEEEEE
FOOLISH NIGERIAN, FOR NOT KNOWING CCTVs WORK IN GOOD HOTELS.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Themandator:

You should wonder why the documents submitted to EFCC has not seen the list of the day or you are not aware the documentation was done publicly and Amaechi refused to appear?
Evidences are and should be tendered in courts, not in newspapers, media houses or during press conference. was Amechi summoned by a court hearing the matter? why should he then appear? to where? can NJC summon Amechi? smh! ignorant nigerians
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:
This is how useless APC can be..has Wike denied ever visiting Okoro unlike Ameachi who swore thunder and brimstone that he had never visited Okoro's house till a cctv footage of him came out? When you catch them in a pool of bloody lies, they come up with some stupid story as cover up
When was there a CCTV footage of Amechi visiting justice okoro? Think straight please.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by padypadyng(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Wike is far more better than any one can paint him, Wike has the neccesary ideas needed to run a state, if your a wike hater please sit down and ask yourself if really your Governor can be compared to wike in the terms of idea and the strength to survive Nigeria political atmosphere
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Themandator: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2016
lanreni:

Evidences are and should be tendered in courts, not in newspapers, media houses or during press conference. was Amechi summoned by a court hearing the matter? why should he then appear? to where? can NJC summon Amechi? smh! ignorant nigerians

The agency of government responsible for fighting corruption got the document t... It was officially and publicly delivered to them.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Nonsense. Don't these people have something better to do ,like how to govern well, instead of behaving like kids - as in " I will tell daddy for you u u ".
Eventually nothing will come out from this .
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2016
lanreni:

When was there a CCTV footage of Amechi visiting justice okoro? Think straight please.

Where's the footage this woman is blabbing about, so we should take her word for it...think bend bend mbok. Wait till the so called case gets to court, you all will turn out looking very stu:pid as with the case of Dasuki and co. All these wanton stories can only excite people like you who only see one side of a coin. When Jega met with these APC crooks which was against electoral laws before the Presidential elections in Dubai..were you dumb? I don't see why people who flaunt their impunity everywhere should be asking others to respect laws. Rivers And Akwa Ibom will never be APC. You see those 2 golden goose. .e fly una sosai!!
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Kenobus: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Apc is just useless! The SW made a big blunder by supporting Buhari!
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ImoRiver: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Where's the footage this woman is blabbing about, so we should take her word for it...think bend bend mbok. Wait till the so called case gets to court, you all will turn out looking very stu:pid as with the case of Dasuki and co. All these wanton stories can only excite people like you who only see one side of a coin. When Jega met with these APC crooks which was against electoral laws before the Presidential elections in Dubai..were you dumb? I don't see why people who flaunt their impunity everywhere should be asking others to respect laws. Rivers And Akwa Ibom will never be APC. You see those 2 golden goose. .e fly una sosai!!

I wonder your reason for all these threats. If indeed there happens to be a video footage would you support jailing Okoro or not?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by drnoel: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
Until we see the footage, it remains nothing but a rumour.

Yep well said. All political stooges can now eat their finger nails.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by excel4us: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Politics of highest order
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2016
autonomous22:

Tell ur Amaechi dat Rivers/ikwerre ppl v disowned him, he is no longer respect in d region.... And as for d great Gov Wike, I trust him... no bodi can bring him down

I laff........ If you like banish him, the truth will be told some day............ watch your back
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2016
MONITZ:

So wat will now be Wike's fate remembering that the case has been to the Supreme court which is the final court of arbitration in this case, don't u think it's a lost battle?

Who win or loss is not the case here, what needed to know is how it happened, Supreme court used to reverse itself and when more evidence comes to light, am not Amaechi fan, but what is going on in the country is not good for me and you....... youths must look the other way for better tomorrow
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
falxx:
dust

....You will return after now
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Zedoo:

A pity.....

People just put themselves in the line of fire and a target for assassins....

You have obtained videos but you are keeping them to yourself....naso.....

Story....he has obtained NOTHING......absolutely nothing....all this skirting and scheming will get them nowhere...

Don't be afraid, people die for others to live................................
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
ikennaf1:

Show us the video.

Not yet................ visit here later
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by autonomous22: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

I laff........ If you like banish him, the truth will be told some day............ watch your back

see dis nigga ! which truth r u talking abt , d only truth I know is dat he looted our fund here in rivers state..... soon he will b trapped
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Blessedward: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Johnsown1:

Guy ur the leaders of tomorrow, dont let those political jugaknot buy ur soul,always address them personally.am not in any party, what am saying in essence is good lives and job opportunities not parties,
oga u are a PDP wailer..its written all over U sir.don't think u can deceive us with d crap dat u don't belong to any party...u are strongly against anything dat favours APC and supportive of anything that favours PDP regardless of how indecent it is.
be very constructive in criticizing d government of d day not always being BIASED and POLITICAL!!
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Johnsown1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blessedward:
oga u are a PDP wailer..its written all over U sir.don't think u can deceive us with d crap dat u don't belong to any party...u are strongly against anything dat favours APC and supportive of anything that favours PDP regardless of how indecent it is.
be very constructive in criticizing d government of d day not always being BIASED and POLITICAL!!
Oga please believe what u wants to believe,i don't have Enough MB to waste concerning PDP or APC Of a thing, none of them gives me money, all am after is good governance
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by fashrola(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
CCTV footage? Lol... I can only believe if Gov Wike and Justice Okoro transacted at the bank
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
ImoRiver:

I wonder your reason for all these threats. If indeed there happens to be a video footage would you support jailing Okoro or not?

Yes...and Ameachi should follow alongside Wike. This one na threat? If you see threat wetin you go talk? I'm only stating the obvious. The APC which is the most lawless party ever has no right to force laws on anyone
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
autonomous22:

see dis nigga ! which truth r u talking abt , d only truth I know is dat he looted our fund here in rivers state..... soon he will b trapped

Some of Our youths still live in darkness............... i cried for this generation, looted fund without facts............. lets get all the facts together and stop guess work, am sorry that you came from rivers, and refused to come upland for better sense.... water sense naaah, it comes, when water comes, and goes when water go .... wait for the next season for better reasoning
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Johnsown1:

Oga please believe what u wants to believe,i don't have Enough MB to waste concerning PDP or APC Of a thing, none of them gives me money, all am after is good governance

I support all your thoughts.....it make sense

Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)