Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? (881 Views)

15 Incredible Coincidences That Happened Around The World / 13 unbelievable Coincidences That Leave Us with Many Questions About The World / 11 Crazy Coincidences That Ever Occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by helinues: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
According to dictionary,

Luck:

success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Fate:

the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

Coincidence:

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

I was thinking of a making a particular post tomorrow but I couldn't find it. Naturally, miraculously, accidentally and coincidentally, I came across the post from where I never expected.

So I want to ask, is that luck, fate or coincidence?
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
I fûcking believe in HARDWORK alone
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:
I fûcking believe in HARDWORK alone

_fucking true bro. Where the _fuck have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I believe in Fate.
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Papikush:

_fucking true bro. Where the _fuck have you been?

Been fûcking working hard plus fûcking some pussies grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:
I believe in Fate.
Are you fūcking serious right now grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Been fûcking working hard plus fûcking some pussies grin

Fûcking awesome! Remember me in thy puss-dom sire grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Papikush:

Fûcking awesome! Remember me in thy puss-dom sire grin

The real G's will always be fûcking remembered...every fūcking time bro grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Are you fūcking serious right now grin

See fate has deemed it that fvckin shiit has to quote me grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by osesology(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:

What de fvck is u saying? the fact that he just quoted u was fvcking made possible by fvcking fate? de fvck does that even fvcking mean? Fvck!
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
osesology:

What de fvck is u saying? the fact that he just quoted u was fvcking made possible by fvcking fate? de fvck does that even fvcking mean? Fvck!

I think you should now fvck off

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:

Ur fūcking hilarious grin cheesy grin

Don't fūcking believe that shiiit babe
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by helinues: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

So all about you is Bleep and shit right?
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fvcking believe it fvck face! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
helinues:

So all about you is Bleep and shit right?

Fūck & don't give a Shît cool
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by helinues: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fūck & don't give a Shît cool

I see
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:

Fvcking believe it fvck face! kiss

cheesy

Now fūcking tell me....how you came up with ur moniker

And the 999((or is it 666)) ..looks fūcking cool grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

cheesy

Now fūcking tell me....how you came up with ur moniker

And the 999((or is it 666)) ..looks fūcking cool grin

Well since you asked so politely, I'll tell you. Nubians are my fvcking ancestors and 999 is in reference to what we call the fvckin popo, 5_0, pigs where I'm from. Also it's fvcking fate that 9 is a magical number and 3 is another fvcking magical number so I used 9 3 fvcking times.

[size=3pt]can I stop swearing now; I'm a lady grin[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by FvckShiT(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:

Well since you asked so politely, I'll tell you. Nubians are my fvcking ancestors and 999 is in reference to what we call the fvckin popo, 5_0, pigs where I'm from. Also it's fvcking fate that 9 is a magical number and 3 is another fvcking magical number so I used 9 3 fvcking times.

[size=3pt]can I stop swearing now; I'm a lady grin[/size]

Lols

Thats so fūcking awesome....really fūcking awesome cool

Nice fūcking combo...

grin now tell me...how yo fūcking swearing grin
Re: Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate? by osesology(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
nubian999:

I think you should now fvck off
Just checked ur fvcking dp, damn u look like ma fvcking ex! Can l pls know where you're fvcking from just to make sure am fvcking safe?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding/naming /burial/owambe Rice Which One Sweet Pass?be Honest .photos / Surulere Or Ebute Metta Which Is Better? / Quick Gig: Make $5 For A Quick & Easy Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.