Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant (3017 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello Guys

MERCY PRINCESS GEORGE is a twenty-three-year-old undergraduate of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State and was diagnosed with chronic kidney diseases and needs about N13 million for kidney transplant.
According to Medical Report No:371544, signed by Dr. M. A. Amisu of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital(LASUTH), Mercy was found to be hypertensive with very low blood level. Further review confirmed she has chronic kidney disease. That was in June 2016. As a result, "she has been advised that kidney transplant will offer her better quality life. The cost of kidney transplant ranges from N6.5million to N10million," Dr. Amisu added.
With doctors recommending Medanta-The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon, India, ANOJURU her father said "except well-meaning Nigerians come to my rescue, there is no where else to go." Since they have opted for several prayers an medical bills are overwhelming.

ANOGURU, a native of Amorka in Ihiala Local Govt of Anambra State, who resides at No. 42 Igbehinadun Street, Oshodi Lagos State, was close to tears as he said "I am not bothered that she has already missed one semester in school. All I want is for my only daughter to get well again, to get her life back. Please, my fellow Nigerians help save my daugther's life" he added.

Payment could be made into her GTBank account
ACC Name: George Princess Mercy
ACC No: 0109208731, or call 08066534505

GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (on Friday 14th of October 2016, page 15)

Pls share or donate to save her life, it seems to be counting down by the seconds. ANY AMOUNT CAN MAKE HUGE DIFFERENCE.

She does dialysis 3 times a week (180k per week)

Your assistance is highly needed fellow Nairalanders for her to undergo kidney transplant in India.

GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by alegbeleye(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lala......confirm it. If true, relocate am to F.P abeg.
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by dixon400(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Her dialysis cost 180k per week. U can confirm this at lasuth. Time z running out.

Lala abeg na u popular pass for nairaland. Front page abeg.
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
God Bless U
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by MrCyril(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2016
ddonsimon:
Hello Guys

MERCY PRINCESS GEORGE is a twenty-three-year-old undergraduate of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State and was diagnosed with chronic kidney diseases and needs about N13 million for kidney transplant.
According to Medical Report No:371544, signed by Dr. M. A. Amisu of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital(LASUTH), Mercy was found to be hypertensive with very low blood level. Further review confirmed she has chronic kidney disease. That was in June 2016. As a result, "she has been advised that kidney transplant will offer her better quality life. The cost of kidney transplant ranges from N6.5million to N10million," Dr. Amisu added.
With doctors recommending Medanta-The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon, India, ANOJURU her father said "except well-meaning Nigerians come to my rescue, there is no where else to go." Since they have opted for several prayers an medical bills are overwhelming.

ANOGURU, a native of Amorka in Ihiala Local Govt of Anambra State, who resides at No. 42 Igbehinadun Street, Oshodi Lagos State, was close to tears as he said "I am not bothered that she has already missed one semester in school. All I want is for my only daughter to get well again, to get her life back. Please, my fellow Nigerians help save my daugther's life" he added.

Payment could be made into her GTBank account
ACC Name: George Princess Mercy
ACC No: 0109208731, or call 08066534505

GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (on Friday 14th of October 2016, page 15)

Pls share or donate to save her life, it seems to be counting down by the seconds. ANY AMOUNT CAN MAKE HUGE DIFFERENCE.

She does dialysis 3 times a week (180k per week)

Your assistance is highly needed fellow Nairalanders for her to undergo kidney transplant in India.

GOD BLESS YOU
We are the best in the business. Contact me let's see how we can help. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Baroba(m): 3:13am On Oct 25, 2016
180k a week for dialysis What a country... embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by dixon400(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
I had to go look for her just to get a receipt to prove this is for real. The money for upkeep for a week alone is consuming too much. Pls hlp rebroadcast and push this to the front page. 13 million naira is needed for the transplant. Please help a Nigerian survive.

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by dixon400(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Receipt

1 Share

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
She could do without the transplant if something is done now. Well, what do I know? I only want to make sales.
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 28, 2016
dixon400:
Receipt
d year on d st Nicholas receipt didn't show wel.re snap n upload
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
d year on d st Nicholas receipt didn't show wel.re snap n upload
Dude, you are all out for errors. Do you know a life is at stake? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Help Mercy Please!!!!!
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Pidggin(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lalasticlala help now, let's save a life
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
YemiWrites1:
Dude, you are all out for errors. Do you know a life is at stake? Smh!
next tin nw u go prescribe spinall sumtin
Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by dixon400(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is no joke. Now you can see the year.

Re: Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
next tin nw u go prescribe spinall sumtin
She can't use Splina Chlorophyll to resuscitate the kidney. MRT(Meal Replacement Therapy) & Bio-Elixir would do.

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS: Family Of Seven Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (photos) / COVID-19 Update For October 4 2021 In Nigeria / Iasotea?chaga?gano?total Life Changes Product????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.