Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed (2988 Views)

Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? / Password For GTA IV By RAZOR 1911 Help (2) (3) (4)

Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Imhandsome: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm thinking Dubai... place seems cool

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nigeria

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Imhandsome: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:
Nigeria
lol.. u know it ain't possible for now
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Imhandsome:
lol.. u know it ain't possible for now

Why not?
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Them never exhaust th cities in the states finish, nah dubai u dey dere dey deceive urself with.
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Blaqqcorleone(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ail love tokyo grin
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by miremoses(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
London will be a perfect place.my people here that has being to london will know london is filled with lot of adventure.

BTW i thought that gta 6 production has stopped for now?
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
miremoses:
London will be a perfect place.my people here that has being to london will know london is filled with lot of adventure.

BTW i thought that gta 6 production has stopped for now?

undecided what a drag!
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by barackodam: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
New York

Vegas

California

Miami

Lots of places

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by dannytwix(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2016
barackodam:
New York

Vegas

California

Miami

Lots of places
exactly wouldn't like any of those places op listed. Miami would be nice
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by barackodam: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
dannytwix:
exactly wouldn't like any of those places op listed. Miami would be nice

Why?
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by dannytwix(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
barackodam:

Why?
that American/Mexican gangster life is the reason.. The gangs in the other areas ain't shit compared
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by dannytwix(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
dannytwix:
that American/Mexican gangster life is the reason..
The gangs in the other locations above ain't sh*t compared
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Holuwatoobii(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lagos grin
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Quantum800: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Rock star should do 3 cities at once! Liberty city - Sao Paulo Brazil - Paris !

Anything is possible with GTA!
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by dannytwix(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Quantum800:
Rock star should do 3 cities at once! Liberty city - Sao Paulo Brazil - Paris !

Anything is possible with GTA!
it would be nice sha but their worlds are usually fictional

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by RedJohn2: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2016
I think Rome or Instanbul, would be perfect for it. .
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2016
This ain't assassin's creed
RedJohn2:
I think Rome or Instanbul, would be perfect for it. .

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
dannytwix:
it would be nice sha but their worlds are usually fictional
Bro, have u registered your UC account?
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by dannytwix(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, have u registered your UC account?
Yeah baba
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by tosyne2much(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
dannytwix:

Yeah baba
Make sense.. I been think say u never register
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Mathkid007: 4:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Agege

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by markpslab: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Likewise, IMO for PC follows the same route of WhatsApp and https://imofreedownload.org/download-imo-for-pc-free-windows/ even got more peculiar specifications than any others. When you once install this IMO application in your PC, definitely you realise that IMO for PC is better than any other.
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2017
markpslab:
Likewise, IMO for PC follows the same route of WhatsApp and https://imofreedownload.org/download-imo-for-pc-free-windows/ even got more peculiar specifications than any others. When you once install this IMO application in your PC, definitely you realise that IMO for PC is better than any other.

Stop trying to resuscitate these threads
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by MobileGees: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
The Republic of Biafra grin grin

Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Darksider131: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
China or they should bring it down to africa 'south africa'

But i believe most people (whites) will hate it

Beside the new assassin creed is in africa
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Thegamingorca(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Darksider131:
China or they should bring it down to africa 'south africa'

But i believe most people (whites) will hate it

No oh! Africa is a no brainer.

It's likely going to be in UK if it leaves usa
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Thegamingorca(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Darksider131:

Beside the new assassin creed is in africa

U can't compare the game concepts of both franchises...

Africa is not an ideal place for a GTA type of game...

On the otherhand...ubisoft are turning assassins creed to a type of ghost recon/farcry primal kind of game because dey've run out of historical data to use in an assassins creed game

A GTA game in Africa will be a disaster.

That will be d fall of rockstar.

The same low rating pandemonium thing that happened to ubisoft's bullsh1t farcry2 that was riddled with blood suckling mosquitoes will also befall GTA thats if GTA is in Africa
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Thegamingorca(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
And stop being racist.

If u didn't complain when GTA was in usa why should u expect white ppl to complain if it horribly ends up in Africa
Re: Where Do You Think D Next GTA Should Be Programmed by Darksider131: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

U can't compare the game concepts of both franchises...

Africa is not an ideal place for a GTA type of game...

On the otherhand...ubisoft are turning assassins creed to a type of ghost recon/farcry primal kind of game because dey've run out of historical data to use in an assassins creed game

A GTA game in Africa will be a disaster.

That will be d fall of rockstar.

The same low rating pandemonium thing that happened to ubisoft's bullsh1t farcry2 that was riddled with blood suckling mosquitoes will also befall GTA thats if GTA is in Africa
yeah true talk tho

Neatly Used Xbox One At An Affordable Price SOLD / Can You Get Lotto Winning Numbers Through Black Magic? / Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win?