Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes (926 Views)

. / Lolz, Whose Brother In-law Is This/end Time Brother Inlaw / Village Witches At Work, Lolz!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes by bchimex: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lolz... HOW TO LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL BY OBANSANJO... DAILY JOKES... CLICK HERE I Wanted to buy book in a bookshop, then I saw some books with these following Titles:... (1) How to...
bchimex..co.ke/2016/10/jokes-of-day.html?m=1
Re: Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes by bchimex: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
I've been laughing since I got this joke.....but are we really this bad?..JOKE OF THE DAY... CLICK HERE
I've been laughing since I got this joke.....but are we really this bad?..
ANGELS: Father! We are tired of these Nigerians in heaven.
GOD: What have they done this time?
ANGEL: Everything! They don't listen to instructions. They don't obey traffic rules. They don't wait for their turn in anything. They are completely reckless!
GOD: Then we better send them to hell!
(Calls the Devil). Hello..
SATAN: Hello my creator and master, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
Ten (10) minutes later:
GOD: Hello Lucifer.
SATAN: Your Lordship my father! I'll call you back.
The issue has turned into a crisis ooo!
An hour later:
SATAN: Hello?
GOD: What's...

Continue reading
bchimex..co.ke/2016/10/i-been-laughing-since-i-got-this.html?m=1
Re: Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes by bchimex: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
*BREAKING NEWS!!!* A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of
*BREAKING NEWS!!!*
A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of diesel this morning was on a very high speed along the Nungua-Sakumono road when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him. Meanwhile the okada man was carrying a 7 months old pregnant woman who was just coming back from the Tema General Hospital.
To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the okada rider to be his childhood friend. They...

Continue reading
bchimex..co.ke/2016/10/breaking-news-diesel-tanker-carrying.html?m=1
Re: Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes by bchimex: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
*BREAKING NEWS!!!* A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of
*BREAKING NEWS!!!*
A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of diesel this morning was on a very high speed along the Nungua-Sakumono road when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him. Meanwhile the okada man was...

CLICK TO CONTINUE
bchimex..co.ke/2016/10/breaking-news-diesel-tanker-carrying.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / Funny Compilations Of Akpos Jokes / I'm In Tears. See The Epic Reply To This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.