Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) (29751 Views)

Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by trishapal(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Pictures of her finished works... That's what says something to me about her.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by oxygen004: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Make brain
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2016
I celebrate u and ur kind,we are blessed to still av these kinda ladies..seun pls these threads should be the kinds we see on fp the attention given to nudity d laziness is a slap to these kinda women
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I envy her soo bad smiley....I wish her all the best, more and more success for her smiley

U too can b d best u wanna be!
Its all abt determination baby!

1 Like

Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2016
i wish u all d best my sister
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2016
kinzation:
them no go come out..awon weyrey..na to dey carry POS they task their clients

Hahaha pos keh? E don reach like dat?
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
I know smiley
Eaa247:

U too can b d best u wanna be!
Its all abt determination baby!
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Am just gonna follow this thread, still indecisive about the skill I want to learn
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Killurself: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2016
BankManager:
Her village people are at work..She should go to MFM for deliverance.. cheesy
Are you better than her?

1 Like

Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
trishapal:
Pictures of her finished works... That's what says something to me about her.

http:///catalogsearch/result/?q=timberworks
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by ianSweet(f): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2016
A beautiful hardworking lady just like me. grin Me na plumber and bricklayer work i sabi o.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
Dear future wife,
Please be beautiful and have brain upstairs, even better than mine because the way the world is going me I can't tell.
Before you come into my life, please be tallented, learn the basic skills, vocational courses needed and please be a computer literate too. Because all these things are required now to be a wife one would look up to because you're coming to be an "help-meet".
Virgin or Not, Slim or Orobo, Fixing or Cutting, I don't care, provided I will be your one and only after marriage till rapture take us apart.
All these and more I want dear future wife.
Thank you God for you will direct her to me and thank you Dearest future wife, for I promise to love you till rapture take us.
here am i grin
Olasco93:
Dear future wife,
Please be beautiful and have brain upstairs, even better than mine because the way the world is going me I can't tell.
Before you come into my life, please be tallented, learn the basic skills, vocational courses needed and please be a computer literate too. Because all these things are required now to be a wife one would look up to because you're coming to be an "help-meet".
Virgin or Not, Slim or Orobo, Fixing or Cutting, I don't care, provided I will be your one and only after marriage till rapture take us apart.
All these and more I want dear future wife.
Thank you God for you will direct her to me and thank you Dearest future wife, for I promise to love you till rapture take us.
here am i
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Sunkanbell(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Buharii,admistration make u discover yourself,thumb up to her
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
emeijeh:
The way naija women come dey show demselves these days dey fear me o!
This na passion too?

That should be volume1 grin
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
May your success know no bounds.

What wonders me is that these girls who work hard are very set, cute & every in a woman compared to those lazy ones with yam leg and all.

Why?

There is hope that some day women will surely have the equality & respect they deserve all based on merit, not on sense of entitlement.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by ademasta(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2016
O God
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Nageo(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Ijehoma:
nawao

Her decision will be justified in years to come. Nothing beats being independent.. So she forgot about the comfort of today to ensure proper stability tomorrow
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by GoodSide: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2016
shes more of a lazy ass interior designer.
ever watched phimp my ride.

she just like a tailor..taking out worn out seat covers,using cheap spray on seats,sew new dsshboard covers,foot mats,all that lazy crazy shit.
bet this bich be sucking dicks too.
cheap shit.
lying ass bich.

she aint no carpenter...
stories about her too long for a carpenter.
no one gives a fhuck if it was a micro f bank.
you aint no carpenter.
what the hell you doing behind that gas tank.
wetin consign mechanic with wood.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
GoodSide:
shes more of a lazy ass interior designer.
ever watched phimp my ride.
she just like a tailor..taking out worn out seat covers,using cheap spray on seats,sew new dsshboard covers,foot mats,all that lazy crazy shit.
bet this bich be sucking dicks too.
cheap shit.
lying ass bich.
she aint no carpenter...
stories about her too long for a carpenter.
no one gives a fhuck if it was a micro f bank.
you aint no carpenter.
what the hell you doing behind that gas tank.
wetin consign mechanic with wood.

The effort in the other room that produced you, was a waste.

Thanks.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by GoodSide: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
oh please.
i would attack you spiritually
deebrain:

The effort in the other room that produced you, was a waste.

Thanks.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2016
GoodSide:
oh please. i would attack you spiritually

I would appreciate that. slowpoke.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by GoodSide: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2016
i will
deebrain:

I would appreciate that. slowpoke.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by lurdkriss: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Go gurl grin
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Another thread with the goal of castigating girls and graduates.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yes nah...Ashana don dey use POS .I mean d Professional Ashanas.
Doctorfitz:

Hahaha pos keh? E don reach like dat?
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Waoooo so inspiring this is d work of enterpreneur in our society not d one selling their body and their babies for money.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
BankManager:
excuse me pls everything is not about deliverance ok she discover herself early enough before she get married.she protrude d spirit of entrepreneur,she challenge d lazy ones in our society.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Olasco93: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
agbonkamen:
here am i grin here am i
Your name looks familiar just like Nokia 3310. Which "country" are you from, Esan? Which "state" are you from; Irrua, Uromi, Ekpoma or Ewu?
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by 0908admin: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
BankManager:
i pity you.
Re: Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) by Khaliyah(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerians that never encourage good deeds, nobody ll encourage her by empowering her with the necessary things needed in her business o, but very soon one organusarion ll land that Chidinma Okeke an endorsement deal o.. What a world!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] / Professional Masters Or Academic Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.