Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) (46854 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / How A Graduate Hawks Banana In Zimbabwe / Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by zoba88: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
While some people are out there complaining that there are no jobs,a female graduate has been making money in Abuja by hawking foods.A man who met her in Abuja shared the story on Facebook and wrote...

'A FEMALE GRADUATE HAWKS FOOD AT ABUJA.
While many youths are complaining of unemployment and sitting at home, a female graduate cooks and hawk the food at Abuja. I met her near UBEC office at Wyse Zone 4 today where I went for a meeting. I bought her food and it was very delicious. I encouraged her not to give up. She says she don't want to be a burden to any one. She wants to take care of herself and her aging parents. Her name is ChyChy and I am proud of her. She gave her permission to this photograph with me and affirmation to this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/meet-female-graduate-who-makes-money-by.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
being a graduate does not equate being successful.......dat NIGERIA for u......

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Better than doing nothing
Any gal that depends on a man in Nigeria go old

25 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
better than prostitution and other related acts just to make a living. at least this one is decent

12 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by solutionmi: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bravo "She says she don't want to be a burden to any one" if most of our nowadays girls can reasons like that our nowadays men will be better off.

37 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
solutionmi:
Bravo "She says she don't want to be a burden to any one" if most of our nowadays girls can reasons like that our nowadays men will be better off.
Honestly, most of em looking for who to turn their burden on all in the name of marriage. Babe do ur thang God ll soon pick ur call.

32 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by olayinex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
olajumoke own don finish na rice seller dis tym, me self dey sell yam oo

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
olayinex:
olajumoke own don finish na rice seller dis tym, me self dey sell yam oo
grin grin grin
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Most govt jobs are not on merit.
They share it and leave us the masses with n power, nysc and other herculean ones.

If this does not make FTC, I will give 1gb to 500 nairalanders.

Well, see below for data promo.

See over 500 positive feedbacks and testimonies

Just click below.

Promo ends soon..

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
zoba88:
While some people are out there complaining that there are no jobs,a female graduate has been making money in Abuja by hawking foods.A man who met her in Abuja shared the story on Facebook and wrote...

While many youths are complaining of unemployment and sitting at home, a female graduate cooks and hawk the food at Abuja. I met her near UBEC office at Wyse Zone 4 today where I went for a meeting. I bought her food and it was very delicious. I encouraged her not to give up. She says she don't want to be a burden to any one. She wants to take care of herself and her aging parents. Her name is ChyChy and I am proud of her. She gave her permission to this photograph with me and affirmation to this post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/meet-female-graduate-who-makes-money-by.html?m=1

So wetin una want make we do with the story

3 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don find my wifey....
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by dalhjana: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
is that the best she could come up with that's why it's good to learn other skills as you're schooling..i too sure say that her smile nor reach belle.. she de beg for work!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kudos to her. Most naija girls do not mind being a burden to others. In fact some see it as their right.

3 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is good.
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
may Almighty God continue to bless u instead of some cooperate mumu dey sing no job everyday
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
God bless her hustle.cool

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ellabae:
This is good.

Your photocopy is commenting here. grin
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by id4sho(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Real Slayer not all this modified NL olosho queen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by chloride6: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm sorry i dont think this should be applauded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by tee59(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
So happy to see someone like me hustling to make a living than selling pussy.Hungry girls repent, for the kingdom of suffering for you is at hands.

7 Likes

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is it bad to sell food? She must have studied food and nutrition
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
if not because of how terrible our country has become should a graduate be Hawking food under the sun? should it be something to be proud of?

in saner climes graduates don't do this

anyway this is Nigeria..man must survive...politicians don't give a hoot about the ordinary people

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kudos.
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by bayaar(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good One ...Go Girl
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by gmoney12: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
cool...I keep telling people education is not the key as dey say but ur potential....

today am a scientist and biz guy but na political science I go school go study...
..my founding as a scientist is as follow

1- sex cures stress and depression
2-beard stroking increases cognitive ability
3-mixture of one ,two,three,four,five substance apply on hair makes hair grow faster or for growing beards..which am actually selling (toche hair booster oil)
4-the birds DT comes to your window side to wake u up and sing you sweet melodies actually brings you a message only if you listen ,you get it
5-weed is good for health...if legalized in Nigeria so many doctors will look for something else to do...its 2years now I haven't viisit chemist or any hospital or any doctor...I do the healing myself with weed,bitter cola and use of some gemstones
6-gemstones which I call ochendo. protects from harmful people.
7-mixture of 2substance removes stretch mark.
8-theres a natural mystic blowing thru the air...when you listen care fully u will hear it
9-e plenty my brothers and sisters....but the last one na stimulating the clitoris with beards ,honey or yogurt sends a girl into a world of nonstop climatism except you stop...
9-.....make I stop shaaa
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rubbish!!! Yes I said it!!!

Instead of blaming the unemployed graduates for refuse to do a work this, I think we all should be blaming the government of Nigeria for failing to provide jobs to the graduates.

Who sends his son to school to see him hawk after graduation?? If Nigerian govt knows that there's no job, they should just lockup all tertiary institutions so that everyone can enter the street to hustle...

I commend the gal that took it upon herself to help herself by hawking, but I refuse to blame those that have refused to do same, because the country has failed them too.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
The hustle is real. May God bless her hustle.
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by ultron12345: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
piagetskinner:
if not because of how terrible our country has become should a graduate be Hawking food under the sun? should it be something to be proud of?

in saner climes graduates don't do this

anyway this is Nigeria..man must survive...politicians don't give a hoot about the ordinary people
don't say politicians. Who are the politicians, are they not Nigerians. Say Nigerians don't give a hoot about others.

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
There’s dignity in hard work
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
zoba88:

government acclaimed environmental task force will still frustrate her efforts. No be Abuja u call?
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by Krafty006: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
there is dignity in labour.....profitable biz,
https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) by translux(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Better than doing nothing Any gal that depends on a man in Nigeria go old

Far far better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.