Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Very Simple Question: Why? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Very Simple Question: Why? (1199 Views)

Willing To Join Islam? It Is Very Simple! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2016
A simple question:

ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺇِﺑْﺮَﺍﻫِﻴﻢُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻣُﻮﺳَﻰ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺍﺯِﻱُّ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺯَﺍﺋِﺪَﺓَ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺃَﺑِﻲ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﺎﻣِﺮٍ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ: "ﺍﻟْﻮَﺍﺋِﺪَﺓُ ﻭَﺍﻟْﻤَﻮْﺀُﻭﺩَﺓُ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ" .

ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ ﺑْﻦُ ﺯَﻛَﺮِﻳَّﺎ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻓَﺤَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺇِﺳْﺤَﺎﻕَ ﺃَﻥَّ ﻋَﺎﻣِﺮًﺍ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻪُ ﺑِﺬَﻟِﻚَ ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﻠْﻘَﻤَﺔَ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﺑْﻦِ ﻣَﺴْﻌُﻮﺩٍ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺒِﻲِّ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ.

سنن ابي داود، كتاب السنة، ﺑﺎﺏ ﻓِﻲ ﺫَﺭَﺍﺭِﻱِّ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺸْﺮِﻛِﻴﻦ.

حكم: صحيح (الألباني)

‘Amir reported the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying :

"The woman who buries alive her new-born girl and the girl who is buried alive both will go to Hell."

This tradition has also been transmitted by Ibn Mas’ud from the Prophet (may peace be
upon him) to the same effect through a different chain of narrators.

Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4717

In-book reference: Book 42, Hadith 122

English translation: Book 41, Hadith 4699

Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

لماذا؟ Why?
Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Newnas(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Mr Shaitan AlBaqir early in the morning.

Before I explain, all these crap you are saying, you are not the first to say them, in fact you copied them from some evil shia books which your misguided sheikhs shamelessly wrote.

I know you are not even close to being knowledgeable enough to come up with these crap!!!

Our explanation of the hadith will be from two angles.

First is from the aspect of it chain, how authentic or weak is it. Second is the explanation of its text. May Allah make it easy.

The first angle.

The narration in Abu Dawud (4717) is has a weak chain but the scholars of hadith who graded it as Hassan did so because of the an authentic chain which imam Ahmad reported the full version of the report with a sound an healthier chain in his Musnad.
(note: Musnad means any book of hadith that arranges it's reports according to the companions, not according to the title or benefits in the hadiths. The word Musnad is also used as a synonym for isnad (chain or narration) and any hadith that is reported with its chain).

The report in Imam Ahmad's Musnad:

Yazeed alJu'fiyy said: I and my brother departed to the messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam: we said O Messenger of Allah, indeed our mother Mulaykah used to join the ties of kinship and honour visitors and used to do so and so, but she died in Jaahiliyah (disbelief), will that benefit her in anyway? He alyhissolaat wassalaam said: No. We said: But she buried alive a sister of ours, will that benefit her (our sister) in any way? He alyhissolaat wassalaam said: The burier of children alive and buried child will be in hell except if she accepts Islam, Allah may pardon her

Some people are confused by this hadith and think that it contradicts Allah's statement:

Surah An-Najm, Verse 38:
أَلَّا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ

That no burdened person (with sins) shall bear the burden (sins) of another.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

But there is no confusion in the hadith because the hadith is not giving a general ruling on burier and buried rather it's only giving a specific ruling of the woman and her daughter that the questioners asked.

The scholars are divided regarding the fate of children of polytheists who died before maturity, will they. The most correct scholarly opinion is that they will be tested in the hereafter, whoever obeys Allah among them will go to paradise, whoevwhoeverDisobeys Allah among them will go to hell. This is the opinion of Sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, his student ibnul Qoyyim and Imam Ibn Baaz.

So the messenger knew by revelation from Allah that the girl being asked of will fail the test.

Just as the companions knew that Abu Lahab had no other abode than hell even before his death because Allah cursed him in the Quran so also we know that this girl will not pass the test.

Allah is most just, He knows what would be, what had been and what would have been. If that girl had lived to maturity she would have been a disbeliever just as he knows that this AlBaqir would have been a shia rebel against his messenger even if he had been aborted and flushed down the closet!! !

AlfayroozAbaadiyy in his book 'awnul ma'bood (12/322) quoted the author of siraajul Muneer said: "So it is not permissible to judge the children of polytheists because this is a specific case for a specific person" end quote.

I relied on the following source for this
answer

https://islamqa.info/ar/160798

You may also see the link below for further reading.

http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=134138

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Newnas:

Before I explain, all these crap you are saying, you are not the first to say them, in fact you copied them from some evil shia books which your misguided sheikhs shamelessly wrote.

I know you are not even close to being knowledgeable enough to come up with these crap!!!

Our explanation of the hadith will be from two angles.

First is from the aspect of it chain, how authentic or weak is it. Second is the explanation of its text. May Allah make it easy.

The first angle.

The narration in Abu Dawud (4717) is has a weak chain but the scholars of hadith who graded it as Hassan did so because of the an authentic chain which imam Ahmad reported the full version of the report with a sound an healthier chain in his Musnad.
(note: Musnad means any book of hadith that arranges it's reports according to the companions, not according to the title or benefits in the hadiths. The word Musnad is also used as a synonym for isnad (chain or narration) and any hadith that is reported with its chain).

Some people are confused by this hadith and think that it contradicts Allah's statement:

But there is no confusion in the hadith because the hadith is not giving a general ruling on burier and buried rather it's only giving a specific ruling of the woman and her daughter that the questioners asked.

The scholars are divided regarding the fate of children of polytheists who died before maturity, will they. The most correct scholarly opinion is that they will be tested in the hereafter, whoever obeys Allah among them will go to paradise, whoevwhoeverDisobeys Allah among them will go to hell. This is the opinion of Sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, his student ibnul Qoyyim and Imam Ibn Baaz.

So the messenger knew by revelation from Allah that the girl being asked of will fail the test.

Just as the companions knew that Abu Lahab had no other abode than hell even before his death because Allah cursed him in the Quran so also we know that this girl will not pass the test.

Allah is most just, He knows what would be, what had been and what would have been. If that girl had lived to maturity she would have been a disbeliever just as he knows that this AlBaqir would have been a shia rebel against his messenger even if he had been aborted and flushed down the closet!! !

[/b]

I relied on the following source for this
answer

https://islamqa.info/ar/160798

You may also see the link below for further reading.

http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=134138

Albaqir and his co-pest will be refuted until evil is vanquished, in shaaa allaah.

Jazakallaahu khayran akhee for ur reply. May Allaah grant you khayr, ameen.

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Newnas:

jazakAllaah khayra brother, you've done well! unfortunately baqir don't have a solid concept on the issue of predestination.

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Newnas(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Albaqir and his co-pest will be refuted until evil is vanquished, in shaaa allaah.

Jazakallaahu khayran akhee for ur reply. May Allaah grant you khayr, ameen.

lexiconkabir:

jazakAllaah khayra brother, you've done well! unfortunately baqir don't have a solid concept on the issue of predestination.

Aameen wa iyyaakumaa

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Newnas:

The first angle.

# Very laughable. Anyway, we have submitted at the op the hadith with its chain and content in Arabic. The hadith is not even graded Hassan as you have tried to paint it. It is graded Sahih.

Newnas:

# Kindly post the Sanad and the matn in Arabic, and your known scholar's grading of it. Then we can proceed.
Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Newnas(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Whatever grade it is, your question "why لماذا" has been answered.

Then the grading of hadith varies slightly from one scholar of hadith to another.

Kindly post the Sanad and the matn in Arabic, and your known scholar's grading of it. Then we can proceed.

I don't have time to waste in a merry-go-round with you.
Anyone who has even a peanut sized brain will know that this discussion is over.

please get yourself a hobby if you don't have a job

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
^ grin you never disappoint me for once with your temperamental and uncultured attitudes. Anyway, why are you running away from two main submissions of yours?

# You claimed the hadith is weak despite the grading of your best muhadith, al-Albani. I challenged you to prove it.

# I also requested you post the hadith as found in Musnad Ahmad with its Sanad and Arabic text. And also with its grade by your known muhadith.

* Note you brought those two challenges upon yourself otherwise I would have go straight to your wish-wash explanations according to your scholars with no reference(s).

* All you can muster is abuse and insult. Really that's a sign of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Newnas(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
AlBaqir:
^ ;[s]D you never disappoint me for once with your temperamental and uncultured attitudes. Anyway, why are you running away from two main submissions of yours?

# You claimed the hadith is weak despite the grading of your best muhadith, al-Albani. I challenged you to prove it.

# I also requested you post the hadith as found in Musnad Ahmad with its Sanad and Arabic text. And also with its grade by your known muhadith.

* Note you brought those two challenges upon yourself otherwise I would have go straight to your wish-wash explanations according to your scholars with no reference(s).

* All you can muster is abuse and insult. Really that's a sign of frustration[/s].

Like I said, NO TIME TO WASTE!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
^
This is the Arabic text of the second hadith you quoted:

ﺍﻟﻮﺍﺋﺪﺓ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺀﻭﺩﺓ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﺇﻻ ﺃﻥ ﺗﺪﺭﻙ ﺍﻟﻮﺍﺋﺪﺓ ﺍﻹﺳﻼﻡ ﻓﺘﺴﻠﻢ .

ﺗﺨﺮﻳﺞ ﺍﻟﺴﻴﻮﻃﻲ ‏(ﺣﻢ ﻥ‏) ﻋﻦ ﺳﻠﻤﺔ ﺑﻦ ﻳﺰﻳﺪ ﺍﻟﺠﻌﻔﻲ .

ﺗﺤﻘﻴﻖ ﺍﻷﻟﺒﺎﻧﻲ ‏( ﺻﺤﻴﺢ ‏)

It is Hadith No. 13099

http://islamport.com/d/1/alb/1/53/484.html

[size=14pt]You can see that it ends with "unless the mother who buried the girl-child alive accepts Islam." This condemned the innocent child to hell fire[/size].
Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
A Salafi man also explains that hadith in that same manner:

ﻓﺈﻥ ﻗﻴﻞ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﻮﺍﺋﺪﺓ ﻓﻤﺎ ﺑﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺅﻭﺩﺓ ؟ ﻗﻠﻨﺎ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻳﺤﻤﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﻥ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺅﻭﺩﺓ ﻗﺪ ﻃﺒﻌﺖ ﻛﺎﻓﺮﺓ ﻛﻤﺎ ﻃﺒﻊ ﺍﻟﻐﻼﻡ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﻗﺘﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﺨﻀﺮ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻛﻤﺎ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﺤﺪﻳﺚ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺃﺧﺮﺟﻪ ﻣﺴﻠﻢ ﻣﻦ ﺣﺪﻳﺚ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺑﻦ ﻛﻌﺐ ﻗﺎﻝ ‏« ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟْﻐُﻼَﻡَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﻗَﺘَﻠَﻪُ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻀِﺮُ ﻃُﺒِﻊَ ﻛَﺎﻓِﺮًﺍ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻋَﺎﺵَ ﻷَﺭْﻫَﻖَ ﺃَﺑَﻮَﻳْﻪِ ﻃُﻐْﻴَﺎﻧًﺎ ﻭَﻛُﻔْﺮًﺍ ‏».

ﻭ ﻗﺪ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺍﻟﺸﻴﺦ ﺍﻟﺤﻮﻳﻨﻲ ﺣﻔﻈﻪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻳﺬﻛﺮ ﻧﺤﻮ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﻜﻼﻡ ﻓﻲ ﺑﻌﺾ ﺍﻷﺷﺮﻃﺔ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﺃﻋﻠﻢ

Basically, according to him, the child was created a kafir, just as the boy killed by al-Khidr was created a kafir.

Then, he mentioned that he heard Shaykh al-Huwayni saying the same thing in one of his cassettes.

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showpost.php?p=837775&postcount=2
Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by AlBaqir(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
AlBaqir:
A Salafi man also explains that hadith in that same manner:

ﻓﺈﻥ ﻗﻴﻞ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﻮﺍﺋﺪﺓ ﻓﻤﺎ ﺑﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺅﻭﺩﺓ ؟ ﻗﻠﻨﺎ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻳﺤﻤﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﻥ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺅﻭﺩﺓ ﻗﺪ ﻃﺒﻌﺖ ﻛﺎﻓﺮﺓ ﻛﻤﺎ ﻃﺒﻊ ﺍﻟﻐﻼﻡ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﻗﺘﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﺨﻀﺮ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻛﻤﺎ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﺤﺪﻳﺚ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺃﺧﺮﺟﻪ ﻣﺴﻠﻢ ﻣﻦ ﺣﺪﻳﺚ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺑﻦ ﻛﻌﺐ ﻗﺎﻝ ‏« ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟْﻐُﻼَﻡَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﻗَﺘَﻠَﻪُ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻀِﺮُ ﻃُﺒِﻊَ ﻛَﺎﻓِﺮًﺍ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻋَﺎﺵَ ﻷَﺭْﻫَﻖَ ﺃَﺑَﻮَﻳْﻪِ ﻃُﻐْﻴَﺎﻧًﺎ ﻭَﻛُﻔْﺮًﺍ ‏».

ﻭ ﻗﺪ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺍﻟﺸﻴﺦ ﺍﻟﺤﻮﻳﻨﻲ ﺣﻔﻈﻪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻳﺬﻛﺮ ﻧﺤﻮ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﻜﻼﻡ ﻓﻲ ﺑﻌﺾ ﺍﻷﺷﺮﻃﺔ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﺃﻋﻠﻢ

Basically, according to him, the child was created a kafir, just as the boy killed by al-Khidr was created a kafir.

Then, he mentioned that he heard Shaykh al-Huwayni saying the same thing in one of his cassettes.

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showpost.php?p=837775&postcount=2

# That was a very silly analogy. Quran buried that:

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 80:

وَأَمَّا الْغُلَامُ فَكَانَ أَبَوَاهُ مُؤْمِنَيْنِ فَخَشِينَا أَن يُرْهِقَهُمَا طُغْيَانًا وَكُفْرًا

And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:
(English - Shakir)
Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Demmzy15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
^^^^This guy ehn!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Question: Why? by Newnas(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
The dotard expects me to respond to all these barking.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ayatul Islam Abdul Lateef Adebowale & Christian Hypocrisy / Muslima Lifts Veil Because Of The Heat, Husband Breaks Her Jaw / Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.