Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? (541 Views)

German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by Medley(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
The fashion craze has taken this generation to an unprecedented height of moral crumble, that people now 'bed-walk'(i call it bed-walk because, the clothe will be suitable for the bedroom or other room) daily on the street.

Nowadays, compliment have graduated from you look beautiful in this your red gown to, you are very sexy in this your braless gown, I love your see-through gown you've got a nice hip and great body. Tufiakwa!!! Iranu!!!. the migration is now from beautiful to sexy. ladies don't want to look beautiful again, but sexy and yet some will complain that most men only see them has a sex symbol.

I was on a bus from church yesterday after a long prayer session and the pastor has declared a favour-filled week, and here comes this lady that just entered this same bus seated in front of me, as my eyes behold her trouser, I saw everything-what else will be remaining when i could see the colour of the g-strings. Quickly, I remembered that this Girl has come to spoil my answered prayers.

I wanted to be a good Samaritan, perhaps bring the revelation of her unmentionable to her knowledge but another admonition entered my mind that she might have wanted people to see, after-all she knew her clothe was very short and never bothered to drag them.

In Future I may be faced with this kind of scenario(hope you reading this won't be this person) and I would like to bring the situation to the lady's knowledge. should I go ahead, or should it be may day!, may day!!, avert, mission compromised. have you told a lady before that her undergarment are revealing, how well was it taken
/understood?

As I always say, you are free to do whatever you want with your body, but make sure It doesn't make you become the person someone with high moral standard will avoid looking at - like a village shrine or an inspiration to those who crave for immortality.

medley me
Re: Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by duduade: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Obviously I would... Nothing to hide...
Re: Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by Medley(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2016
duduade:
Obviously I would... Nothing to hide...

cool. have you done so before? how did it go? lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by xendra: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2016
you should tell her, the question is how? so neither of you ends up embarrassed. some burrow clothes they don't really know what it'll look llike on them grin cheesy
Re: Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by Medley(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
you should tell her, the question is how? so neither of you ends up embarrassed. some burrow clothes they don't really know what it'll look llike on them grin cheesy
won't_d_lady_say_wetin_ur_eye_find_go_dere
Re: Would You Tell A Lady That Her Undergarment Is Revealing? by xendra: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Medley:
won't_d_lady_say_wetin_ur_eye_find_go_dere
and i would say, "shooo!!! wetin eye dey find go wetin person wear abeg cover am if you no want make I see am, as long as I see am I go talk."

(1) (Reply)

IT Students Needed In A New Online Store / Urban Fashion (round Necks, Polos, Sneakers, Sweat Shirts Etc) Designers Come In / High Quality Wristwatches For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.