Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... (39265 Views)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by lodgerill2: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nigerian twitter user @steadi_lady has on twitter revealed what she did to her tailor after she called her her cloth went missing in Lagos state.

The beautiful lady, revealed that she had to storm the tailor's shop and pack.all her cloth, minutes later she did, the tailor found her cloth, see magic...lol

She wrote;
"My Tailor called me on Thurs that she lost my clothe.
I said “Okay”.
Went there with one big bag Saturday morning, packed all the clothes on her machine that she was working on.
She called now that she has found my clothe & will send it.

I wasn’t born in lagos to be stupid."

https://gistrealm.com/see-what-nigerian-lady-did-after-tailor-said-her-cloth-went-missing/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by cyndy1000(f): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
LOL. So Nigerian tailors has upgraded in lying.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Khd95(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
please who know where i can get pin mouth charger in surulere grin

31 Likes

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Papiikush: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Only a foolish person will believe twitter stories.

Don't be too stupid to believe these people who will do everything to trend and get Twitter verification. smiley

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Johnayoola(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
lol,smart lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by rawtouch: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin tailors..
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by ReverseEngineer: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lol

Funny stuff.

I train mobile app and web app developers. 08106501622 (WhatsApp and call).
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nonymartin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Elexdallas(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
clap for ursef
wise gal
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by ibori1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
y front page
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
She's mad sad So what if, after returning her clothes, and she returning the tailor's, the tailor claims the ones she returned were not complete? The sense people show in Lagos, I see most of them as stupidity.

BTW I don't believe twitter stories

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by beautyhd: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
How are we sure she is telling the truth abi she wanted to trend by lying against an imaginary tailor.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Britishcoins(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
For her mind is smart and have achieved something, if I was the tailor I would have claimed that my 100 million dollar was missing
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by mamatayour(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
All na fabu(tales by moonlight)
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by lawalosky(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy
bad market!!!
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by sweetval: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lagos tailors and lies... Tufiakwa.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by visijo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lie Mohammed part two
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
bloggers need to get creative, she posted in on twitter, did she ask u to make news out of it
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by agulion: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
just imaging
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by MisterDreamz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
This one never jam tailor wey get madness for head;you for chop beating,lose your cloth and still pay :p

I trust Aunty Toyin in my compound!

8 Likes

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by omoadeleye(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
please who know where i can get pin mouth charger in surulere grin

i get one for sale
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by toyinjimoh(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
smart lady, nice one

1 Like

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Papiikush:
Only a foolish person will believe twitter stories.

Don't be too stupid to believe these people who will do everything to trend and get Twitter verification. smiley
Allah
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by danduj(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Miracle does happen grin
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by omoiyalayi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Some tailor cannot make heaven
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Elexdallas(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
naija

6 Likes

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by kidman96(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lagos Hmm.

Everybody in Lagos is a criminal except me...
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by egopersonified(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
hair dressers take some pieces of human hair you give them to wash, always count before handing over to them and ask them to verify before you leave. someone has come to pack one hair dresser's weave on just like this lady did when she discovered some were missing.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by kidman96(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mercy Aigbe things....

grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking / Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Any Tips On Maintaining Pick And Drop Braiding?!?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.