Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS (51701 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
malele:
I don't understand, u mean he stepped into a church after a cow was killed at the entrance? lipsrsealed
that was their traditional church.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by stifej: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
but they told us that the oba doesnt leave his palace

3 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by thunderbabs: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari wan remain permanent for his other room be dat...He no go wan pass hin boundary.
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by kenkel: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
money in action.. good for him
money is good but far better having it at a young age

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by mozel247: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is a traditional church and he is the spiritual head attended by him and his Chiefs alone.. U no what that mean

malele:
I don't understand, u mean he stepped into a church after a cow was killed at the entrance? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
All dis yeye king who doesnt acknowledge The KING OF KINGS.....mtchewww...I only knw and acknowledge one King....JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by sleeknick: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
He is the Obama of Benin for Christ's sake. Where you expecting less?
Apolo will keep you angry
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by mozel247: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Don't say what u don't no. That his his spiritual church where he is the chief priest and the tradition is their Bible. Only some special Chiefs can enter that church

dondo83:
barcanista I thought you said the ooni of ife goofed going to the church for thanksgiving? These obas are not stupid, they know we have a God and some gods....

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by jasent(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
dondo83:
barcanista I thought you said the ooni of ife goofed going to the church for thanksgiving? These obas are not stupid, they know we have a God and some gods....
that church is not real church o,the church is specialy built for obas And traditionalists.didn't u see the part were op said cow was killed at the entrance of the church?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by not4sure(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
I thought TonyeBarcanista said he is not going for Thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by plaetton: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
The sheer stupidity of the African mind is mind boggling.

Oyinbo really really messed up our brains.

The Oba of Benin, the bona fide Repository of ancient culture, a few days after coronation, rides a British Rolls Royce on badly tared roads to a CHURCH for Thanksgiving.
undecided. undecided

I feel soooooo ashamed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by AreaFada2: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
jasent:
that church is not real church o,the church is specialy built for obas And traditionalists.didn't u see the part were op said cow was killed at the entrance of the church?

What did Abraham kill after God told him to spare Isaac? A snake or a ram?

People quick to condemn anything African because of inferiority complex. Yet you're nobody after all the copycat you do along anything oyinbo does.

Next thing being gay will be your new fad because oyinbo do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by TheAlchemist: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Riding Rolls Royce on dilapidated Roads.. smh!
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by sidneyj(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If Dss and Efcc invade the Oba of Benin Palace now, people will call buhari a dictator. Where did Oba see money to buy such a luxury vehicle if not from the proceeds of corruption and our national oil wealth? I hope buhari probes this man for riding such car. The oil may be located in the Niger delta, as long as we remain one Nigeria, it belongs to all of us and no king should be allowed to live such luxury lifestyles with our collective wealth
short up ur mouth and think of making money
every good thing is not always from corruption
were u expecting to see him on a horse?
dont be a carrier of bad news

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by Malawian(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
kokosin:
I tink say oba no dey leave him palace
you dey mind them?
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by AreaFada2: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
jasent:

So it is the business & tithe collection centre you attend that is a real church. Inferiority complex darky. That Cathedral exists for 500 years when your own people had never even heard of Christianity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by deeoh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If Dss and Efcc invade the Oba of Benin Palace now, people will call buhari a dictator. Where did Oba see money to buy such a luxury vehicle if not from the proceeds of corruption and our national oil wealth? I hope buhari probes this man for riding such car. The oil may be located in the Niger delta, as long as we remain one Nigeria, it belongs to all of us and no king should be allowed to live such luxury lifestyles with our collective wealth
lol! you joking right?
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by seniorkachion(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
malele:
He meant a sacrifice. The so called holy aruosa 'church' is a nothing but a shrine. That is the only "church" the oba's chief priest steps into. Young and as educated as he is ,he has quickly taken to fetish and demonic rituals. If not for the great work of the Late Rev Benson Idahosa, Benin City would have been a great citadel of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by presented007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
But they said it's a crime to see his teeths y is he smiling?

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by LockDown69(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
but is that blood on the ground, did someone die there? the first pic.
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is 50 shades of wrong!
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by neolboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
BrutalJab:
Thanks giving for the sacrifice accepted

Tonyebarcanista over to you.

Don't mind the guy who always spew trash thinking he knows things.
Wonder Wat he have to say to this after insulting Oni of Ife
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by kvngveektour(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

r u from the north cos you just sounded like a Zombie
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by funshint(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very soon he'll come and pay Ooni a visit....deep calleth unto deep #WailersGoAndDie grin
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by neolboy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wonder Wat Tonyebarcanister would be thinking after spewing trash and insulting Oni of Ife for recognizing the Supreme God

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
plaetton:
The sheer stupidity of the African mind is mind boggling.

Oyinbo really really messed up our brains.

The Oba of Benin, the bona fide Repository of ancient culture, a few days after coronation, rides a British Rolls Royce on badly tared roads to a CHURCH for Thanksgiving.
undecided. undecided

I feel noooooo ashamed.

Oga grow up it doesn't matter where the ride was manufactured, the palace paid for it, @least it wasn't a gift from britain.

Every kingdom engages in trade so wtf r u saying?

My grouse is why such extravagance especially in this time of recession? The unique thing about our obaship is its deep connection with the people.

If he continues this way the people will become disillusioned with the obaship /palace

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by seniorkachion(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
But do the wretched bini man in the street care at all ! The hungry a crowd will even be bursting with pride that their king is riding such a big car. It will not occur to him that he lives off their sweat. From the time of Ovoramwen to the Erediawa when the white men appeared on the scene the oba never set up one single primary school or health facility or did anyting to advance agriculture. They just lived in luxury and maintained by the govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Has Buhari questioned Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido about where he got the money to buy his #132m Rolls Royce? He doesn't have access to oil wells in Kano so nigga, use your God's given before typing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by Neimar: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
e don tey wey e dey wait cheesy grin
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by redsun(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

It could have come from contributions of loyal Benin rich citizens. All the recognised royalties with ceremonial power live off the people's and the state minimal contributions,including the queen of England.

My only beef is that there are no roads for such complex man made machines in Nigeria.
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
jasent:

So why name it a church when it is typically a SHRINE? undecided
Re: Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS by soliddust2020: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Do you know how much he receives from both state and federal government. do you know how many 5% from monthly local government allocation goes to him, then think of how many LGA under his domain you. So sound like a bitter and poor dude. Go keep yourself busy and stop the hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Masquerade Burnt to Death During Cultural Festival / Olori Wuraola Pulls A Beyoncé On Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.